Tim R

When will stage Green be solid?

26 posts in this topic

On 17/10/2021 at 10:54 AM, Harlen Kelly said:

There are many countries that are considerably more developed than the US. 

The farce right wing circles sold you about american exceptionalism is just that, a farce. There is a very wide gap between the level of education of the average american, and the level of education of the average south korean, german, etc.. 

Canada, germany, sweden, norway, finland, south korea, etc...

@Harlen Kelly I already thought of Canada, that is why I wrote India. Its performance in terms of leadership for Green is not satisfactory by my standards.

He is talking about leading not scaling. Canada and the likes are good at scaling not leading. 

You are misunderstanding the driving engine of this revolution. It would be the education system/culture and corporate culture changing, not the politicians and political parties. 90 percent of the benefits that people will get from Stage Green will from the former two factors.

India alone is beating Canada in these two factors in certain niches. Canada will not be able to beat India in some inches despite trying. So its performance is not satisfactory by my standards.

China had more than enough capacity to lead in many key areas and beat even the US. But CCP will not allow it to happen for now. 

Mindvalley an education company from Malasiya had/has most of its customer base in the US. (It gives very solid Orange-Green education) This became a recurring trend where companies starting in other parts of the world(with orange-green material) started to see sustainability from their US customer base. When Mindvalley was a startup from Malasyia selling orange green education products it became sustainable due to the US customer demand. 

Norway for eg. sees most of its fame for being stage green because it has this massive oil inheritance. Whereas in the case of America and India that is not the case so the solutions they will create will scale to most other countries. Norway's model is not going to scale to most countries, other countries are not born into such richness. Here America and India will lead. 

Look, these two countries may have a late start by comparison but they will lead because their growth rate is and will be very high. Every trend of corporate culture and education system/culture aligns with this.  

They are doing a good job for their people and I am happy for their people. Some of the countries you mentioned are very good at scaling once the thought models and solutions are ready and proven. But out of the 20-25 countries ready to have Stage Green at a considerable scale, there will only be about 3 leaders. I am willing to bet that America and India will lead about 50 percent of this revolution over the next 50-100 years. China may enter somewhere in this process. Then these 3 countries alone will lead about 60 percent of this revolution. Maybe Canada will enter as well but as of today I am not satisfied with its performance after duly considering it, but yeah it can certainly enter in the near future. It will be one of the major arms that is for sure, but not satisfied with in terms of leadership as of today.

If I extrapolate your list from your understanding then I will get about 15 countries. You are naming literally every other country, in an office or group with 100 people 50 people do not become leaders, come on. It is more like 5 people. This is not about exceptionalism, you are repeatedly projecting your shit on me, recognizing these trends accurately is important because then you can create much better and more sustainable solutions. 

Edited by captainamerica

8 minutes ago, captainamerica said:

You are misunderstanding the driving engine of this revolution. It would be the education system/culture and corporate culture changing, not the politicians and political parties. 90 percent of the benefits that people will get from Stage Green will from the former two factors.

Ask yourself this.

Did stage orange or blue in past become a sustainable, prominent, or dominant culture in their times due to the politicians and political parties? What percent role did they play?

Edited by captainamerica

Also worth keeping in mind that a country like the United States is, at least federally, really only a partial democracy due to a number of undemocratic features baked into the structure of its Institutions (the highly undemocratic way that the Senate seats are distributed and the Electoral College being the most obvious examples).

So any paradigm shifts among the broader population will naturally take longer to take root in State Institutions (at least on a Federal level), because the system is weighted in favor of the rural regions of the country.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

On 29/10/2021 at 10:33 AM, Harlen Kelly said:

@captainamerica Do you mean that china and india will lead in terms of gdp and economic growth? 

@Harlen Kelly

No, not necessarily in terms of GDP and economic growth. In terms of work and lifestyle, green economy, discrimination, sexism, sustainable orange-green business structures, an increase of tax revenue through counter-intuitive and innovative ways, etc. 

China will not lead right now. CCP has destroyed a lot of its potential sadly.  It will help the world a great deal when China will actualize its potential. 

These two countries are powerhouses. Just one of them alone is enough to make another planet of their own and be productive in all the dimensions of human existence. Once China and India both start getting ahead even the best companies in America don't have a chance. There is monster-level energy between these two countries. It is a question of when, not if.

Edited by captainamerica

I am not sure how much certain countries will really be able to lead this green transition

With a globalized economy, a country cannot effectivly shape or even regulate its economy on its own. And since the economy has also become an increasingly bigger part of society, this means that national governements will have serious difficulties to go ahead if others remain stage orange. 

In this sense the orange to green transition will need to happen on a global scale or at least on supranational scales.