SQAAD

Leo What SEO work did you do?

11 posts in this topic

Leo when you were working at SEO , your 1st business. What exactly were you doing? Did you write mostly articles?? I know that writing content is a huge part of SEO. Can you give me some important details?

I am asking bc I have created a website for a customer 4 years now. And he is paying me some money for it every year. I have written him some articles to get traffic. But i just get like 1000 visitors per month. 

Edited by SQAAD

I don't want to get into that because it is devilry, and the methods I used have long since expired.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't want to get into that because it is devilry, and the methods I used have long since expired.

Ok one last thing. Were you creating new content for your customers also like articles?

20 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Leo Gura

Ok one last thing. Were you creating new content for your customers also like articles?

I didn't have customers. I was my own customer.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Leo Gura

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I think you've said in the past that you was having customers. And you took care of their SEO by getting money in returns.. How were you making in your 1st business then? Sales?

35 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Leo Gura

I think you've said in the past that you was having customers. And you took care of their SEO by getting money in returns.

I never said that.

35 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

How were you making in your 1st business then? Sales?

I don't really want to go into it.

SEO is a pool full of manipulation and I fully regret that my business relies on it. But, to give you a few tips: 

- Focus on on-page optimization, I highly recommend pageoptimizerpro (Google it) - this will set your rankings straight. 

- Focus on link building, I highly recommend niche edits / guest posts / diversity link building - this will help you build authority 

- Focus on building EAT Signals (Google it) - this will help you build brand awareness and more authority. 

- Help client build up a content strategy by doing extensive long-tail keyword research and finding an affordable content writer to write for all the long-tail variations. Then point all the long-tail articles to a single "authoritative article" focused on a high-volume keyword. 

Doing this properly and in 6-months or more, that traffic should increase significantly. 

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't really want to go into it.

Ok then I'll contact Coffeezilla so he will research your dirty past secrets for me. Lol. ;)

Edited by SQAAD

@Pudgey

1 hour ago, Pudgey said:

- Focus on link building, I highly recommend niche edits / guest posts / diversity link building - this will help you build authority 

Hey Thanks for the information!! Can you tell me more about link building? How exactly do you get other websites to link back at you? Money?

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

@Pudgey

Hey Thanks for the information!! Can you tell me more about link building? How exactly do you get other websites to link back at you? Money?

You find websites contact them and do biding. make a range of what you can pay like for DA 60-70  $30 for an article with two backlinks to your site like that. I am working for a company what we do there we will find our competing companies and do a backlink search on where there backlinks are coming from and make the list of website and contact them. (always contact website that has higher DA than your website also look for spam score less is good.)

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi