Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQAAD

Mike Tyson is Awake

4 posts in this topic

I watched this new interview with Mike Tyson. He smokes 5meo dmt regularly. And he has realized a lot of stuff. After smoking 5meo he lost 100 pounds, he stopped using cocaine. Nowadays he doesn't even kill insects in his house. He has gone through a transformation. He is more wise and intelligent tha people give him credit for.

He talks in this video how we are all more animals than humans. Basically many of us we don't do bad shit like raping that young lady walking by bc of social concerns. Because of punishment.

He is definitely smarter and more intuitive than Joe Rogan. Mike Tyson recognizes that God exists. When they asked him ''what inspires you?'' He replied ''God''.

He many not understand everything about God. But i believe he has made enormous progress compared to the Average Joe. Really impressive. The young dudes in the video don't have a clue what Mike is talking about. They laught at what Mike is telling them. But they don't know whats going on. Lol. Materialistic fools.

Edited by SQAAD

He's pretty awake ahah

He has been through so much

5meo and weed really helped him mello out

I really like his humility at this stage of his life

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

It sure does help when you are using the right tool. Props to him.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It sure does help when you are using the right tool. Props to him.

I think if he had access to the kind of teachings you provide, his progress would be exponentially better. He likes to philosophize himself also.