Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BipolarGrowth

~500 transformative spiritual experiences in 10 months

3 posts in this topic

I’ve been doing heart & crown chakra work, meditating, working on psychic capabilities with the focus being clairsentience, listening to new videos, going over the ancient texts again, practicing jhanas, tons of contemplation, really spent a lot of time getting into Buddhism, working on bhakti, karma, jnana, and as a result raja yoga, done a handful of surprisingly effective spells/Magick, and used THC as a psychedelic among plenty of smaller things. THC has become incredibly potent for me after starting with traditional psychedelics. It now works as a way to produce more intense experiences into new territories of consciousness on a regular basis without the drawbacks of using serotonergic psychedelics. It can take me to or even beyond the expected strength of experience from heroic dose trips on other psychedelics sometimes. These experiences happen both with and without THC, but it is a potent and rather reliable catalyst. 

This all took me much further than I could have expected honestly. Nothing can prepare you. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Solid video

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.