Nahm

Just One Thing

16 posts in this topic

Just for the fun and joy of it… without any limits or restrictions on the inquiry… name just one thing which has the property of being aware, of being conscious, of being love.  Just one. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I guess a lot of people will disagree but ...

funny-face-on-rock-1555472399uR0.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

*starts laughing*:D

Hey look, I found something with the name just one thing! 

Don't tell me you're too blind to see

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I was listening to my lighter a few days ago and it was telling me what its experience is like haha. 

?‍♂️

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

Just for the fun and joy of it… without any limits or restrictions on the inquiry… name just one thing which has the property of being aware, of being conscious, of being love.  Just one. 

That's easy!  A sensation :)

me

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

It’s a paradox. No properties can be aware because anything you name is already couched within awareness. This is the solipsism problem of how can I differentiate between inanimate objects and animate ones or ones with consciousness and awareness or not.

It is generally assumed that when you look at human bodies walking around that there is another mind there who is aware. When you look at a plant or rock, it is generally assumed that it isn’t a self.

The headless void of the Watcher is your answer, which cannot be named or put into words.

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

Actuality

Trick question, not falling for it 9_9

Awareness = Consciousness = Love. It has no properties. At least, not when it is not pretending that it does.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.