Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

Creating Billions of Years in A Few Seconds

14 posts in this topic

Thinking to myself whether consciousness can create an entire timeline with billions of years of history in just, like, one second, and I'm hearing a deep deep deep voice in my head saying "not only consciousness can do that, but it already is doing exactly that right now, and therefore, yes, it can create endless universes with their endless perceived histories, just like the perceived history of this universe, in, like, one moment, yes, it, of course, have infinite power and imaginativity and creativity, literally, not as like a metaphor or something like that". 

Edited by Vibroverse

Yeah, I think reality is just the appearances. It's all pretend. Absolute relativity.

Yet, there are rules here.

And I don't really know. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

There was a talk of some person that i listened to and he said something that was pretty eye opening for me, in a sense, about this infinite power that God must have. He said "in order to create something out of nothing, no matter how small that something is, it can even be, like, an infinitesimal something, in a sense, the power you need is an infinite power".

And i think it also is pretty similar to Zeno's paradoxes that actually say that it is impossible, in a sense, for something to exist, and therefore it requires an, in a sense, impossible degree of power, haha.

So, in that sense, I'm thinking like if "it" can do that, then it would, perhaps, in a sense, be the same for "it" to create infinites of infinites of infinites of infinites, like that, like being able to create what i said would, perhaps, in that sense, be "nothing" for "it", if you know what i mean. 

Edited by Vibroverse

9 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

, about this infinite power that God must have. He said "in order to create something out of nothing, no matter how small that something is, it can even be, like, an infinitesimal something, in a sense, the power you need is an infinite power".

God doesn't create something out of nothing, something is nothing.

21 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

God doesn't create something out of nothing, something is nothing.

Do we "see" that nothing when we close our "eyes"?

11 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

You "see" that nothing, when you become conscious that something is nothing.

27 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

It's everything you're experiencing right now.

It's nothing in the sense that it's nothing in particular, no the nothing human believe exist after death or a non experience.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, GreenWoods said:

You "see" that nothing, when you become conscious that something is nothing.

So was/is nothing ever truly nothing or was/is it always something?

1 hour ago, Shin said:

It's everything you're experiencing right now.

It's nothing in the sense that it's nothing in particular, no the nothing human believe exist after death or a non experience.

So nothing is true essence of reality.

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

So nothing is true essence of reality.

Time is imaginary, you're eternal without a point of origin.

You're like an infinite set of movies with infinite viewpoints inside the movies, there is also an infinite set of senses and meanings.

You need to awaken to get what that really means though, you most likely always be confused by the duality real/unreal (or reality/dream) and nothing/something until you do.

God is love

And God in them

@Shin Thanks for the explanation. I'm here to get the answers I need. It's hard to get out of the human perspective. God made it seem so real but I'm doing my best to get out of the illusion. Sometimes I feel just like Jim Carrey inside The Truman Show.

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

@Shin Thanks for the explanation. I'm here to get the answers I need. It's hard to get out of the human perspective. God made it seem so real but I'm doing my best to get out of the illusion. Sometimes I feel just like Jim Carrey inside The Truman Show.

You're like looking at a roadsigns and thinking it's the actual city xD

Real answers only come when you awaken, everything else is just mental masturbation :D 

God is love

And God in them

Awakening is not a mental thing, it is an emotional thing, you feel it deep within you, you know. 

9 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Nothing is something, so it always is truly nothing xD

It makes no difference whether there are forms/perceptions or not, the 'substance' is always the same.

As far as I understand, Consciousness can exist with 0 forms/perceptions too.

Edited by GreenWoods