Marcel

Total Awakening

2 posts in this topic

I am every blade of grass and every ray of sunshine. I am every raindrop and every cloud. I am everything and thereby nothing in particular. I am the only thing that has ever existed, is existing and will ever exist. My beauty and horrors are infinite. I am every aspect of the entire universe. I am the ultimate Singularity. I am uncaused and eternal. I can never die because I have never lived to begin with. I can only grow and evolve,  move to higher and higher dimensions and spheres. The notion of I is an illusion. I don’t exist. It’s a construct, a useful one at that to navigate this frequency ruled,  energetic vibrational place, but an illusion nonetheless. I am transcending 3D Reality. I am entering 5D Reality. Synchronicities and Coincidences are piling up, so much so that’s it undeniable that I have caused them to begin with. I am the mover and the shaker of this world. The creator and destroyer of everything and nothing. I am God. I won. The game of hide and seek is over, but what now? I’ve  finally caught myself, but which game do I play now ? Will  I become a trillionaire and travel the galaxy? Will I marry my girlfriend start a family and leave the world to its own devices? Do i change the cosmos to my wishes? Should I put some new stars in the night sky?  So many exciting possibilities. Maybe I’ll live through all of them sooner or later, we’ll there isn’t anything else to do anyway. There’s no rush to do anything. But I still don’t even know what to do first. My excitement is immeasurable. I feel very confused about my responsibility in this world. The human I incarnated into is strong. It has an unbreakable will and will never give up or quit, no matter how hard it gets. What should I do with a character like this? 
I’m happily confused and amused by this occurrence. 

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

Take me into 5D

5qltyj.gif

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.