Theperciever

WHY DOESN'T ACTUALIZED.ORG HAVE DAKR MODE

5 posts in this topic

i mostly catch up on the forum at night and the white light is a killer, wouldn't it be better if there was a dark mode here?

There is a chrome extension I thought

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Opera mobile has a dark mode for webpages, it's amazing. I don't think Leo will make a dark mode because I believe he is the only person working for this site, which is quite a bummer. If I had millions of dollars I'd hire a great web dev and a UI & UX designer to make this site look damn good.

yes i guess an extension is the next best thing! thanks for the advise 

On 10/14/2021 at 4:33 PM, decentralized said:

Opera mobile has a dark mode for webpages, it's amazing. I don't think Leo will make a dark mode because I believe he is the only person working for this site, which is quite a bummer. If I had millions of dollars I'd hire a great web dev and a UI & UX designer to make this site look damn good.

The forum section is powered by Invision Power Services, so he would need to have an add-on that is compatible with his theme to have dark mode or request changes by the developers. Otherwise, the best bet would be to hire a web developer that understands Invision Power code. But, I wouldn't waste time - I'd just probably build a custom site / forum, but that does cost a lot of money.