Epikur

The HILL, Joe Rogan CALLS OUT Dr. Gupta For CNN Lying About Ivermectin

63 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Epikur said:

"Defund The Media" Chants outside New York Times building in NYC during Anti-mandate Protests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKSEU6Yv-NU

This is shocking. Brian Stelter playing with the truth.

You don't see the strawman? 

Just now, Epikur said:

@Opo

tell me

It's pointless. 

If you care research it yourself. 

2 minutes ago, Opo said:

It's pointless. 

If you care research it yourself. 

Yes this is pointless

On 10/17/2021 at 11:10 AM, Eren Eeager said:

Jeez! What a  weak man that guest is. He should have attacked him back instead of being gaslighted.

There was always that option, but it would have been unwise.

They also played a communication-game and both of them knew it, given the situation he did quite well.

This probably sums it up.

Edited by Yog

@Yog I agree, if Gupta were to be honest, CNN would fire him.  If he went all in and denied Joe, he would have looked like a fool.  

He did as good as anyone in his position could have done and Joe was nice enough to ease off or he would have gotten the Doctor fired.  

On 2021-10-17 at 5:30 AM, Leo Gura said:

Rogan claimed that Ivermectin was responsible for him quickly recovering from Covid.@Leo Gura

Over and over again, Joe has said that he took a concoction of drugs and supplements. 

Why do you keep doing this Leo???? 

What you're saying is no better than msm and their "horse dewormer" fixation. 

Note the NIH does have Ivermectin under - "Other Agents That Have Been Studied or Are Under Investigation for Use in Outpatients With COVID-19"

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/management/clinical-management/nonhospitalized-adults--therapeutic-management/

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/antiviral-therapy/

And FYI - "Vaccinated People Also Spread the Delta Variant, Yearlong Study Shows" + "Double vaccinated can still spread virus at home"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-28/getting-vaccinated-doesn-t-stop-people-from-spreading-delta?utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59077036

Edited by Johnny Galt

True. Joe Rogan said that he took Ivermectin, did high dose vitamin IV infusions and a monoclonal antibody treatment.

He never claimed that Ivermectin was solely responsible for his quick recovery.

Didn't Joe say that he got that drug from his doctor? It seem rather strange in my opinion that a licensed doctor would give him a drug that was meant for horses? In my perspective Joe didn't say anything about that the drug was the cure for his covid. But what do I know ?‍♂️? 

@Nercohype

2 minutes ago, Nercohype said:

Didn't Joe say that he got that drug from his doctor? It seem rather strange in my opinion that a licensed doctor would give him a drug that was meant for horses? 

fyi - The NIH has Ivermectin under - "Other Agents That Have Been Studied or Are Under Investigation for Use in Outpatients With COVID-19"

Maybe the NIH just hasn't told us that in reality, we are horses imagining we're human

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/management/clinical-management/nonhospitalized-adults--therapeutic-management/

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/antiviral-therapy/

15 hours ago, Nercohype said:

Didn't Joe say that he got that drug from his doctor? It seem rather strange in my opinion that a licensed doctor would give him a drug that was meant for horses? In my perspective Joe didn't say anything about that the drug was the cure for his covid. But what do I know ?‍♂️? 

He said he doesn't know, he just took a combination that his doctor felt would work... That combination seemed to work for him.  Does it matter if it's ivermectin or one of the other things or a combination of them?  No, not really, all reasonable people care about is that they get better.  

There isn't much incentive to do thorough research on how well ivermectin works because there isn't any money on it that's the main problem.

Edited by Tanz

I had Covid last March but only effects I had was a mild neck pain, little sickly feeling and the worst of them all I could not smell or taste anything ? it was fun thou.. Because I could not go to work, I bought a video game and played with my friends. Haha! I had no horse dewormer or anything and got better under a week. But hey maybe that just "me. " ?

44 minutes ago, Nercohype said:

I had Covid last March but only effects I had was a mild neck pain, little sickly feeling and the worst of them all I could not smell or taste anything ? it was fun thou.. Because I could not go to work, I bought a video game and played with my friends. Haha! I had no horse dewormer or anything and got better under a week. But hey maybe that just "me. " ?

Thats great you have antibodies, the best kind for it since your body has experience with the whole virus.  I'm sure I had it too at one point or the other.   Like many problems, the answers are within us.  If we lived a more inside-out life, most of the simple problems in the world would be solved.  

On 10/29/2021 at 0:01 PM, Tanz said:

@Yog I agree, if Gupta were to be honest, CNN would fire him.  If he went all in and denied Joe, he would have looked like a fool.  

He did as good as anyone in his position could have done and Joe was nice enough to ease off or he would have gotten the Doctor fired.  

True, good that he eased out.
Still I found  the critique quite warranted, someone had to slap CNN for all that "horse dewormer" language game.

Leo seems to think its mainly because the group think and their echo chamber, which is probably true, but it seems to me despite that... it takes less than few minutes of research your way out of it and a serious news network can and is obligated to do at least that.

I think CNN knew, or at least the ones making the decisions and decided to roll with it despite knowing the truth. Might have been told to do so, who knows. Don't want to place the blame solely onto them, it is surely way more intertwined and entangled than it looks