Epikur

The HILL, Joe Rogan CALLS OUT Dr. Gupta For CNN Lying About Ivermectin

63 posts in this topic

Its good that he did that to them.  They are bad actors that gave Trump free marketing by talking about him so much because they wanted ratings. They also take a lot of advertising money from the same fools that lobby both parties.  

I think CNN asked him to go talk them Rogan for damage control.  I listened to the whole interview and Joe asked some pretty valid questions and the Gupta dude didn't throw his network under the bus by being completely honest.  

lol@the like dislike ratio in this vid

jöe rögän>>>>>>cnn         imo

Edited by PurpleTree

It would interesting if Rogan had to answer for all the misinformation (lies as he likes to word it) he has spread about Covid and Ivermectin and all the BS his own guests spread.

Why does Sanjay have to answer for CNN but Joe does not have to answer for Alex Jones?

The reality is that people who watch Rogan are more misinformed than those who watch CNN.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why does Sanjay have to answer for CNN but Joe does not have to answer for Alex Jones?

He has different standards for news and "stupid comedians". 

He talked how news shouldn't be for profit. I wonder how much would that fix it. 

Or do we need to put a lot of regulations on them so they become trustworthy? But then we risk no one watching the dry facts. 

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It would interesting if Rogan had to answer for all the misinformation (lies as he likes to word it) he has spread about Covid and Ivermectin and all the BS his own guests spread.

The reality is that people who watch Rogan are more misinformed than those who watch CNN.

i don't think rogan claims that alex jones tells the truh

joe is a comedian and interviewer, doesn't even claim to be "smart"

while cnn is claimining to be some kind of institution for truth

4 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

jöe rögän>>>>>>cnn         imo

Yea try to find leftists reacting to the retarded shit Joe says and you'll find so much stuff it'll probably change your mind. 

3 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Could you show an example of this? 

Just now, Opo said:

Could you show an example of this? 

Well they're a "news" network right?

You tell me they don't claim to be truthful?

11 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

i mean foxnews also claims to be a "news" network but everybody knows they're being ridiculous

except tucker he has the good hair

21 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

News does not mean an institution for truth. 

But I do agree that they should be held to some higher standard. The trick is where do we draw the line. 

I stopped watching Joe Rogan 2 years ago. He went down the right wing misinformation rabbit hole. When he got covid and said he took ivermectin it finally convinced me 100% that he is an idiot with a huge following which will create more idiots who listen to him and take his bro science seriously. Also the lack of interesting guests made me keep distance from his podcasts. Whoever takes joe rogan seriously and who believes what shit he is spitting on that overrated podcast should check himself/herself seriously lol.

Ps. Sorry for the hate and rant here lol i am just frustrated with how much misinformation and little regulation is online. ? Dues to the bs misinformation my whole family doesn't want to get vaccinated. I am the only one in a family of 10 (grandparents and brothers included) who got vaccinated. And this due to ideology and misinformation.

6 minutes ago, Radu97 said:

Whoever takes joe rogan seriously and who believes what shit he is spitting on that overrated podcast should check himself/herself seriously lol.

If they could do that they wouldn't be taking him seriously. 

14 minutes ago, Radu97 said:

Ps. Sorry for the hate and rant here lol i am just frustrated with how much misinformation and little regulation is online. ? Dues to the bs misinformation my whole family doesn't want to get vaccinated. I am the only one in a family of 10 (grandparents and brothers included) who got vaccinated. And this due to ideology and misinformation.

why do you think you're different? adopted?

1 hour ago, Opo said:

He has different standards for news and "stupid comedians". 

Exactly.

But the people who listen to Rogan give more credence to this "stupid comedian" than they do to doctors and journalists.

He talked how news shouldn't be for profit.

Easy to say when you are earning $100 mil.

Or do we need to put a lot of regulations on them so they become trustworthy? But then we risk no one watching the dry facts. 

Factually, CNN is about as trustworthy as you will get. Of course they have bias, but everyone pretty much does. CNN's bias is easy to compensate for.

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

i don't think rogan claims that alex jones tells the truh

joe is a comedian and interviewer, doesn't even claim to be "smart"

But that doesn't change the fact that people who watch Joe Rogan consider it more truth than CNN.

You don't have to claim truth or news in order to brainwash people. The brainwashing happens automatically just by listening to and liking Rogan.

Rogna's influence is large than CNN's and the kind of influence he has is not merely comedic, it is largely political and cultural. When he says Ivermectin cured him of Covid, a big part of his audience actually believes that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Rogna's influence is large than CNN's and the kind of influence he has is not merely comedic, it is largely political and cultural. When he says Ivermectin cured him of Covid, a big part of his audience actually believes that.

But i don't think he said that.

What i heard him say most of the times on covid is.

Stay healthy, lose weight if you're obese, get enough vitamins, sun or vitamin d, zinc, vitamin c, eat healthy, train etc. and that being healthy and having a healthy immune system is probably the best defence for covid.

And he seems frustrated that the state isn't talking about those things in general.

But he's a "health"/sports nut, so there's that

Also personally i never heard him being an anti vaxxer and against vaccination but i also don't listen to most episodes

He said he's very critical about vaccinating younger kids though

And who wouldn't like some delcious ivermectin plugged to be honest

Edited by PurpleTree

The way joe rogan is spreading misinformation and dull-wittedness is alarmingly insidious. 

2 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

Stay healthy, lose weight if you're obese, get enough vitamins, sun or vitamin d, zinc, vitamin c, eat healthy, train etc. and that being healthy and having a healthy immune system is probably the best defence for covid.

The best defense for covid factually speaking, after millions of tests and pew research by people who have dedicated theirs lives to the field of medicine is the vaccine. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Pretty much.

Edited by Harlen Kelly

3 hours ago, Harlen Kelly said:

The way joe rogan is spreading misinformation and dull-wittedness is alarmingly insidious. 

The best defense for covid factually speaking, after millions of tests and pew research by people who have dedicated theirs lives to the field of medicine is the vaccine. 

Pretty much.

The best defense for any sickness and disease is to take good care of yourself and your body.  Even if you take the vaccine you should do those things.  There is a HUGE correlation of those that died from covid and obesity.  It's a no-brainer if you put crap into your body and treat yourself like shit mentally and physically that you would get sick one way or the other.  

I don't know if Joe is right or wrong but the difference with the MSM and Joe is they definitely have more weight on truth than Joe does.  That makes them more arrogant and more certain when they speak which can be more dangerous.  

Honestly by now most people have made up their minds and either go against taking vax or not.  People with certain personalities are more gravitated to listen to CNN and those who are more gravitated to listen to Joe have a different personality profile.  

Reality renders itself from the observer and that makes us all crazy  

17 minutes ago, Tanz said:

The best defense for any sickness and disease is to take good care of yourself and your body.  Even if you take the vaccine you should do those things. 

Being fit is not a better defense for covid than the vaccine, this has been proven scientifically already. 

That does not mean that should not exercise, it does not mean that a fit person is as vulnerable as an obese person, it means that being fit in and of it self will not protect you from covid as much as the vaccine will. 

Jeez! What a  weak man that guest is. He should have attacked him back instead of being gaslighted.
They call it horse dewormer precisely to prevent stupid people from taking it. Complaining about misinformation when you are one of the biggest sources of it, Self-deception 101 :D

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

9 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

But i don't think he said that.

He said he felt like shit then he took that and some other stuff and felt better. 

People who listen to him and take him seriously probably won't have access to antibodies but will have access to Ivermectin. 

9 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

What i heard him say most of the times on covid is.

And he seems frustrated that the state isn't talking about those things in general.

If you can't invest half an hour in getting the vaccine you won't spend all the time and energy needed to get healthy. 

I feel like in order to get people healthier we will need to do a lot more than just talk about health on tv. 

That could be useful for the next pandemic but it's too late for this one.