Sunmaster14

Is it "easier' to reach non-dual states as a male?

64 posts in this topic

If I was a female and I wanted people to listen to what I had to say, wisdom beyond me, I'd pretend to channel a man or some non-gendered entity. 

Seth, Abraham, A Course in Miracles

"She" just gave birth to it, you see. Mary, Mother of Jesus. It's hard to get your point a cross. But I nailed it, even if you missed the inherent joke. I'm already onto the next. Birth and death and inherent in the other, there's really no time in between. There was no time for you to have been male, and even if you think you were at some point, you only developed into a male inside of a female. You just couldn't have one without the other. 

You're just borrowed. To be the greatest you'd have to settle to be lesser than the whole. What a sacrifice! What a joke. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

If I was a female and I wanted people to listen to what I had to say, wisdom beyond me, I'd pretend to channel a man or some non-gendered entity. 

Seth, Abraham, A Course in Miracles

"She" just gave birth to it, you see. Mary, Mother of Jesus. It's hard to get your point a cross. But I nailed it, even if you missed the inherent joke. I'm already onto the next. Birth and death and inherent in the other, there's really no time in between. There was no time for you to have been male, and even if you think you were at some point, you only developed into a male inside of a female. You just couldn't have one without the other. 

You're just borrowed. To be the greatest you'd have to settle to be lesser than the whole. What a sacrifice! What a joke. 

Deep.

Man the penetrating sun conscious ray of light. Women the receiving lunar reflective fragment.

For me it is xD

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"