Tyler Durden

Cheat codes for reality

18 posts in this topic

If you ever played a computer game, you came into contact with cheat codes. When applied, they give you some type of superpowers and make the game much easier to play. But that has it downsides because the game becomes boring very fast. I guess that's the reason why God doesn't use cheat codes in this reality because the results would be the same. But I was wondering do they exist at all? Is there possibility to acess them if somebody wants to have fun for a short time and then get back to the normal settings?

Yes, they exist! The only difference is it is not so easy to acquire them. There is no shortcut but so long as you keep diligently building your special shortcut, the thing you'll obtain at the end will be your shortcut. ;) If you ask my shortcuts, mine are parapsychology, intense brain training, and artificial general intelligence. Well, at least, my current thoughts...

Yes they exist but they require selflessness and service to the highest good.  

???????

Learning what feeling wants to teach is one hell of a cheat. Doesn't get boring too. Quite the opposite, actually - excitement and calmness.

@HypnoticMagician Yes, I agree with that, it's hard to acquire them. I've never witnessed them in my life. Everything seems to follow the laws of physics.

@Proserpina So the ego has to be trancended and aligned with higher conciousness to achieve that?

@EmptyVase But it seems that reality wouldn't serve its purpose if cheat codes were active all the time.

@ivankiss This forum is great for explaining the true nature of reality but people here will say that everything is already perfect and there's no need for cheat codes.

Edited by Tyler Durden

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

@ivankiss This forum is great for explaining the true nature of reality but people here will say that everything is already perfect and there's no need for cheat codes.

Well, let me be the exception then, and say that there is still a shitload of work to be done, even though everything is perfect. In fact, that very same work, is part of the perfection.

Many may not like how it sounds... 'cheat codes'... they might say: 'oh, that's ego, that's the devil!' Or something lame and predictable like that... I don't have an issue with words. I get what you mean. Might not put it the same way myself, but I get it. And I'm telling you; there are light-codes, quite literally, that can be used to achieve all kinds of stuff that your heart desires.

But first you must know how to read and decode that language.

6 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

But it seems that reality wouldn't serve its purpose if cheat codes were active all the time.

Well, a cheat code implies a game, and you don't start the game with the cheats on - otherwise it wouldn't be a game. You gotta see the game for what it is (going meta) to see that cheats are even a possibility.

Feelin' like Neo, hacking the matrix.

The best cheat code is not to take everything too seriously and see life as a game which it is.

Then life really starts to flow in your direction.

Just don't be afraid!

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

59 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

@Proserpina So the ego has to be trancended and aligned with higher conciousness to achieve that?

Yes. They don't usually become available unless there is need for them. When they do become available it will feel incredibly wholesome. You will feel like your whole life had been preparing for and leading up to that moment.  Once they are available they remain available for a very long time (at a much lower intensity once they aren't needed), as consciousness will want to play with you.  

Also last time it happened,  the 'problem' (narcissism) stood out extremely strongly.  Like you are witnessing hell. So you'll also have to go to hell first. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

@ivankiss Sounds interesting. I'm still working on it figuring that out.

@EmptyVase Isn't a realisation that it's all a God's dream enough for the "hacking of matrix"?

@Billy Shears Thanks for the encouragement!

@Proserpina Sounds interesting except the hell part. Is it really necessary to go through all of that to get them?

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

@Proserpina Sounds interesting except the hell part. Is it really necessary to go through all of that to get them?

First,  you don't need cheats because by that point in which you are being utilized you're blissed out on truth and anything else pales in comparison.  Secondly,  hell isn't a big deal. Its pretty awesome actually and a fascinating part of reality. 

Heaven and hell occur simultaneously. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

17 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Isn't a realisation that it's all a God's dream enough for the "hacking of matrix"?

You could certainly frame it in that way.

In my chain of thought, the recognition of truth would be "breaking out of the matrix" instead of hacking it. Hacking it is consciously using the LoA. Breaking out of it is the realisation.

In a game the cheat codes are all for you, in life the cheat code is for everyone and everything else, because you are the cheat code. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

A game is a rule bound system in which luck and skill dictate what actions we can take toward achieving a stated goal. So what game are you referring to? Ultimate reality is not a rule bound system, but consensus reality is. What is your goal in the game of consensus reality? Based on the answer to that question we can determine what if any cheat codes are useful, and we can differentiate between cheat codes and mechanics. Certain mechanics may be given to the player which are not expounded in their fullness, for the sake of discovery and mastery, and for the full range of experience which goes along with that process.