Sam Johnson

LEO, I NEED YOUR HELP

12 posts in this topic

I could have never imagined that I have to ask myself for help to realize myself as what I am, but the day has come. How hilarious.  Since you are the most conscious person I know of, you are the only person I can relate to. Literally. 
Please, for the love of god, help me to realize what I am. That I am you. I can’t do it. I have no glue how I believe to be this false identity, that which I am not. 
What do I do.  My love is limited. Towards myself. Towards you, Leo. And I am sorry. I am trying, really hard. I just can’t do it. Forgive me. 
How do I do it, or better to ask, how the hell do I create this duality that does not exist. I’m lost. And you are the only person that I believe has the capability to realize myself. 
leo, please help me. I beg you. 

drop all ideas and notions, drop that background voice of some guru talking about awakening while you try to invoke the same experience, be completely present and do this

Question "I AM", alone and meditating. With the hunger for truth and impatience(which leads to doing the practice as intensely as you can), you could probably get it an hour(or atleast I did, for some it may take doing it everyday for some time, depends on how intense you can go). Though this 'getting it' will be very temporary, it's useful when you haven't understood what you are even once. Like a mystical experience. To make it permanent it'll take time.

Also be aware, if you get it for the first time with that method, you'll likely end up experiencing some sort of ego death or warping of space in and around your head. Which is a great thing! But don't confuse it with everything, there'd still be much to learn!

Well, psychedelics would be the fastest and easiest way.

If you don't like that way, then hardcore self-inquiry, meditation, kriya yoga, etc.

Those are basically the only ways. No teacher can do it for you. If I could give you the awakening I would have done so long ago.

It's very important that you understand that merely sitting there and thinking about it will never be enough. You will not awaken through lots of thinking about it. It isn't found in the domain of thinking. So you need to adopt some method which isn't thinking.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

57 minutes ago, Sam Johnson said:

I can’t do it.

That's the wisdom of meditation.

@Sam Johnson what is this man, have some self-respect and do the work do not beg or please anybody talk to god he will answer you 

ask and you shall receive

Way too needy. That neediness is the problem

Edited by Jakuchu

First stop assuming Leo is going fulfill this need you have. Looking to anyone else but yourself to figure out who you are will never work. Leo is great at telling you which direction to look, but if you don't actually open your eyes what good will it do?

@Sam Johnson My highest reward is simply seeing you doing the work and getting results.

@Sam Johnson let go and surrender to *everything* you hold in your mind. Everything, including the help you need, the ideas you hold about this topic. It seems, and correct me if I am wrong, you have a bunch of ideas in your head which you're trying to grasp with your mind. Let go of it all and be. 

Take it easy on him. He is obviously just getting started here.

What is really desired, is to feel amazing. Because you are the feeling of amazing, the ‘way’ is letting all beliefs to the contrary go. These beliefs are easier to spot than you might think, because you feel the discord each time they arise. And again, what you really want, is to feel amazing. Some beliefs, don’t. 

As they say, first ‘empty your cup’. These beliefs seem pretty tightly wound and adhered to. Meditation every morning unwinds. You can also consider the very opposite of each belief, and its easiest to do this on paper so you can visually see what’s being thought & believed. The emotional scale is a very helpful tool as experiences like doubt are more clearly realized to be, experienced, vs indicative of or about you.

Give meditation and the emotional scale a couple months, then reconsider this inquiry of this thread. Without the beliefs being quite so, believed, and with mental & emotional equanimity, you might find you don’t even have these questions anymore. 

If you experience any tension of emotional discomfort which arise as you relax into meditation, talk with someone to express what arises, or use an expression journal. The key is allowing whatever arises to be honored, expressed and understood. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE