EntheogenTruthSeeker

Miss Leo’s Live Awakenings on YT

33 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

At first I was impressed by him. On this second or third channel "Connor Murphy talks" he seemed quite grounded, but then quickly things got wonky 

It got wonky because he is mentally ill and uses his channel to make money from his putting his mental illness on show.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura See it positive. Connor murphy (and even frank yank) posted some of the craziest raw videos about awakening and earned really heavy shitstorm from the whole youtube community. However you look at his channel now, it doesn't really matter at all. He is going back to do normal pickup videos (mixed with spirituality) and the people see and like his videos like before he went crazy.  During his crazy period he lost just a little people on his channel (0,02 million maybe?). He still has 2,38 million  people follow him right now.  

Your raw footages will never be as crazy as connor murphys video so you have a buffer.

So from the story of Connor Murphy and Trump also you can learn: you can be as authentic and crazy as you want. You get maybe a little shitstorm, but in the end IT DOESN'T MATTER! You even get more famous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, OBEler said:

So from the story of Connor Murphy and Trump also you can learn: you can be as authentic and crazy as you want. You get maybe a little shitstorm, but in the end IT DOESN'T MATTER! You even get more famous.

This is the logic of a fucking devil.

To me it matters very much. Not because it matters to others, but because that is not how I want my work to be.

This is not about clickbait or gaining subscribers for me. If I wanted to do that I would be playing video games.

You can be as crazy as you want and maybe people will even toss you a few nickels. But will you be able to live with yourself? Integrity in this work is crucial. Spirituality cannot be anything-goes.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura Ok I hope you did not misunderstood me. You never did something for clickbait in the degree of like frank yank or connor murphy. I just feel you are afraid of the shitstorm out there so you are willing to give up your authenticity to protect yourself. And also your raw awakening videos, because you want to give your whole work a clean serious image (which in reality is mostly chaotic and messy). 

I just think, in the end you do more good with releasing footage of how real awakening can look like. Not like the story of sadghuru, going on a beautiful mountain, on the sunset realizing he is god. This is too stereotyped..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, OBEler said:

You never did something for clickbait in the degree of like frank yank or connor murphy.

And I never will.

I'll outsource the clowning around to the clowns.

The reality is that my awakenings are too profound and subtle to capture on camera. I wish I could capture them but it's not remotely possible so I don't want to try.

It also doesn't really help people do the work. It's more like a dog and pony show for noobs to giggle at.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura ok  I understand you

But even when you cannot capture whats going on, these Videos really mirrored a Part of the profoundity you experienced. At least for me (and the people I showed). One of my Friends tried lsd after seeing this foitage and experienced God first time. He then said, Leo was right. 

I stay by my opinion that these footages can have extreme Value for some even if they capture just a tiny bit of the awakening. But also noobs misunderstand.. Too bad

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can be as crazy as you want and maybe people will even toss you a few nickels. But will you be able to live with yourself? Integrity in this work is crucial. Spirituality cannot be anything-goes.

All my suffering is from my own lack of integrity and maturity.

Spirituality to me has to be based in reality, wisdom, clarity and sobriety.

The path to get there sure, mistakes will happen. 

Note on the awakening Videos: I still don't really get them. I've had similar insights in my own practice.. But, I still don't trust all of Leos insights.. That is was God talking. I mean, what does that even mean as I am God. 


"When you Look in the sky, Just try looking inside, God Knows what you might find... "Here Comes The Nighttime" -Arcade Fire 

Qigong and Spirituality +Vlog - Thought Art

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Connor ruined it for everyone.

yeah and he copyrighted some of his own invented yoga where he sits with a girl in this lap :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura See it positive. Connor murphy (and even frank yank) posted some of the craziest raw videos about awakening and earned really heavy shitstorm from the whole youtube community. However you look at his channel now, it doesn't really matter at all. He is going back to do normal pickup videos (mixed with spirituality) and the people see and like his videos like before he went crazy.  During his crazy period he lost just a little people on his channel (0,02 million maybe?). He still has 2,38 million  people follow him right now.  

Your raw footages will never be as crazy as connor murphys video so you have a buffer.

So from the story of Connor Murphy and Trump also you can learn: you can be as authentic and crazy as you want. You get maybe a little shitstorm, but in the end IT DOESN'T MATTER! You even get more famous. 

A part of me thinks he is encouraging and normalizing a vital aspect of the spiritual path (Being fully relaxed,  free,  without limitation which can lay the ground work for channeling), another part of me thinks he is just an asshole for the way he treated Leo. Incredibly immature and uncalled for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura Tribute also to Connor murphy who also gave raw footage of awakenings. 

 

Connor did not share awakenings but how to become totally ungrounded. 

He is basically an internet comedian, who jumped in too deep too soon and share it with everyone. 

He also lacks maturity, integrity and honesty. The way he disrespected Leo was sort of sad to see. I think had he gone slower it would have been nice to see him grow and mature. I am still interested to see how he grows and grounds and changes going forward. Not sure what to expect.

It's amazing how many perspectives are out there from people. This work is ridiculously challenging. 

"Nobodies cold nobodies warm"

Edited by Thought Art

"When you Look in the sky, Just try looking inside, God Knows what you might find... "Here Comes The Nighttime" -Arcade Fire 

Qigong and Spirituality +Vlog - Thought Art

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoyed his live awakenings too.  However if Im being honest it was mostly for entertainment for me, however it was a touch motivating too.  Those videos are so raw people just freak out and jump to all sports of conclusions.  No surprise that Leo stopped upploading them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

yeah and he copyrighted some of his own invented yoga where he sits with a girl in this lap :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'll copyright breathing tomorrow, be prepared to buy the right to fill your lung :D


Spirituality is not the renunciation of life

It is the art of living fully

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shin said:

I'll copyright breathing tomorrow, be prepared to buy the right to fill your lung :D

Ahaha wo wo wo buddy. You can't do that. Right lung breathing is copy wrote... I'll send you an invoice.


"When you Look in the sky, Just try looking inside, God Knows what you might find... "Here Comes The Nighttime" -Arcade Fire 

Qigong and Spirituality +Vlog - Thought Art

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now