EntheogenTruthSeeker

Miss Leo’s Live Awakenings on YT

32 posts in this topic

Man, those things are the rarest, one of a kind, beautiful, inspiring, motivating, and calming pieces of art I’ve ever witnessed in my life. 

Leo, you ever going to record your awakenings again or is it too much for YT audience/trolls? 

Put them on the blog?:D

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

The amount of misunderstanding such raw videos breed have left me with no desire to share any more.

No matter where I put them they will get out and people will use them to smear my work and create needless drama and distraction.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The amount of misunderstanding such raw videos breed have left me with no desire to share any more.

No matter where I put them they will get out and people will use them to smear my work and create needless drama and distraction.

@Leo Gura Yeah, you’re getting pretty popular right now to the point where the trolls will take this too far and try to cancel your or some shit. 

Sad this is the world we live in:/ bunch of apes

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The amount of misunderstanding such raw videos breed have left me with no desire to share any more

From what I've read in the comment section of those videos, most people don't particularly had a problem with the message, they had a problem with your attitude. And for that you can't blame them

To me, those videos are cringe. They lack wisdom

Edited by Jakuchu

They are exactly what they are. They are raw experiences, unvarnished and unfiltered.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

They are exactly what they are. They are raw experiences, unvarnished and unfiltered.

You often tell people not to make a mockery of spirituality. But if you showed one of those videos to a mature enlightened master/mistress, he/she would consider that a mockery 

Edited by Jakuchu

The issue with these is they can rub people the wrong way especially normies because they don’t appreciate the altered state of consciousness. They have no idea what’s going on and don’t have a any clue what consciousness even is to begin with. So what they believe they see is a man high as a kite of his rocker claiming this and that. They believe their own state is ‘THE’ state. And because of their state what they see and perceive is so rigid it does just seem like a man babbling bullshit. A general lack of awareness and inexperience within someone own consciousness, and a closed mind doesn’t allow for the true message to reach them. Understandable why Leo has given up on such videos as great as they are

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Did you not expect this when first releasing those live awakenings? 

Were you surprised by the severity of reaction of the internet mob?

Edited by Intense

Also, stop calling each trip an awakening. Huge cringe whenever I hear this. People on this forum use the word awakening for each bit 

"Guys, I took 0,5gr of mushrooms yesterday and had an awakening" 

"Had a ginger shot to my morning eggs and an unprompted awakening happened" 

"I had 150 trips, that means I had 150 Awakenings" 

Like, what is this... 

Edited by Jakuchu

59 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

You often tell people not to make a mockery out of spirituality. But if you showed one of those videos to a mature enlightened master/mistress, he/she would consider that a mockery 

And yet, it was totally genuine consciousness of myself as God.

How you judge it is doesn't affect what it was.

38 minutes ago, Intense said:

Did you not expect this when first releasing those live awakenings? 
Were you surprised by the severity of reaction of the internet mob?

I didn't have much expectations. I was just being authentic. I was not scheming about it. Just sharing my experience.

27 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

Also, stop calling each trip an awakening. Huge cringe whenever I hear this. People on this forum use the word awakening for each bit

An awakening is an awakening regardless of how you get there. The method does not change the truth of the awakening.

Yeah, I saw only excerpts of those things and only parts to them but for some reason when I watched them it made me feel for some moments a sense of unrestricted and omnipresent beauty of everything in life and existence and it brings me now even little joy remembering it and them.

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

An awakening is an awakening regardless of how you get there. The method does not change the truth of the awakening.

That wasn't really my point. I do see psychedelics as a valid method and love them aswell

It's just, calling every mystical bit an awakening is like acting as if you just completed a triathlon by going for a morning run 

Edited by Jakuchu

@Leo Gura

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes but why are you letting this fear get in the way??

1 hour ago, Jakuchu said:

That wasn't really my point. I do see psychedelics as a valid method and love them aswell

It's just, calling every mystical bit an awakening is like acting as if you just completed a triathlon by going for a morning run 

Awakening is the most appropriate word I know for it.

I've had deeper awakening through psychedelics than some people who have meditated for 30 years.

I don't label by the hours invested, I label based on degree of consciousness and insight reached.

49 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Leo Gura

Yes but why are you letting this fear get in the way??

It's not just about me, it's about how easily people misinterpret and misunderstand the teachings.

It does not serve my function as a teacher to release stuff that gets badly misunderstood. Nor does it serve this community. You guys don't want to be known for following a careless lunatic.

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It does not serve my function as a teacher to release stuff that gets badly misunderstood. Nor does it serve this community. You guys don't want to be known for following a careless lunatic.

We have to play this social game. I understand. If you are too authentic and real it is dangerous.

@Leo Gura I would pay a lot for your unfiltered raw awakening videos. So much value! I know you will get misunderstandings but if you share them on your blog only...

Tribute also to Connor murphy who also gave raw footage of awakenings. 

These footage are so powerful like the first step on the moon footage. please do some more if you can handle the shitstorm of unconscious people

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

Tribute also to Connor murphy who also gave raw footage of awakenings. 

Connor ruined it for everyone.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Connor ruined it for everyone.

At first I was impressed by him. On this second or third channel "Connor Murphy talks" he seemed quite grounded, but then quickly things got wonky 

Edited by Jakuchu

People misinterpret how he's saying what he's saying.

People think it's Leo that's talking, but it's more clear to think that it's God talking through Leo (Leo as in, the finite ego). With the former, someone may interpret him as being narcissistic, since he says things like "Needing to stoop down to your (human) level", "That's why you can't do X, because you're finite", etc. 

If people thought of it as God speaking through the finite incarnation called Leo, I'd bet that there would be at least a little less drama - provided that they have some open-mindedness. A lot of it stems from people attaching what he's saying to "Leo", the ego. 

5 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

At first I was impressed by him. On this second or third channel "Connor Murphy talks" he seemed quite grounded, but then quickly things got wonky 

It got wonky because he is mentally ill and uses his channel to make money from his putting his mental illness on show.