EntheogenTruthSeeker

Miss Leo’s Live Awakenings on YT

32 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura See it positive. Connor murphy (and even frank yank) posted some of the craziest raw videos about awakening and earned really heavy shitstorm from the whole youtube community. However you look at his channel now, it doesn't really matter at all. He is going back to do normal pickup videos (mixed with spirituality) and the people see and like his videos like before he went crazy.  During his crazy period he lost just a little people on his channel (0,02 million maybe?). He still has 2,38 million  people follow him right now.  

Your raw footages will never be as crazy as connor murphys video so you have a buffer.

So from the story of Connor Murphy and Trump also you can learn: you can be as authentic and crazy as you want. You get maybe a little shitstorm, but in the end IT DOESN'T MATTER! You even get more famous. 

7 minutes ago, OBEler said:

So from the story of Connor Murphy and Trump also you can learn: you can be as authentic and crazy as you want. You get maybe a little shitstorm, but in the end IT DOESN'T MATTER! You even get more famous.

This is the logic of a fucking devil.

To me it matters very much. Not because it matters to others, but because that is not how I want my work to be.

This is not about clickbait or gaining subscribers for me. If I wanted to do that I would be playing video games.

You can be as crazy as you want and maybe people will even toss you a few nickels. But will you be able to live with yourself? Integrity in this work is crucial. Spirituality cannot be anything-goes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Ok I hope you did not misunderstood me. You never did something for clickbait in the degree of like frank yank or connor murphy. I just feel you are afraid of the shitstorm out there so you are willing to give up your authenticity to protect yourself. And also your raw awakening videos, because you want to give your whole work a clean serious image (which in reality is mostly chaotic and messy). 

I just think, in the end you do more good with releasing footage of how real awakening can look like. Not like the story of sadghuru, going on a beautiful mountain, on the sunset realizing he is god. This is too stereotyped..

21 minutes ago, OBEler said:

You never did something for clickbait in the degree of like frank yank or connor murphy.

And I never will.

I'll outsource the clowning around to the clowns.

The reality is that my awakenings are too profound and subtle to capture on camera. I wish I could capture them but it's not remotely possible so I don't want to try.

It also doesn't really help people do the work. It's more like a dog and pony show for noobs to giggle at.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura ok  I understand you

But even when you cannot capture whats going on, these Videos really mirrored a Part of the profoundity you experienced. At least for me (and the people I showed). One of my Friends tried lsd after seeing this foitage and experienced God first time. He then said, Leo was right. 

I stay by my opinion that these footages can have extreme Value for some even if they capture just a tiny bit of the awakening. But also noobs misunderstand.. Too bad

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can be as crazy as you want and maybe people will even toss you a few nickels. But will you be able to live with yourself? Integrity in this work is crucial. Spirituality cannot be anything-goes.

All my suffering is from my own lack of integrity and maturity.

Spirituality to me has to be based in reality, wisdom, clarity and sobriety.

The path to get there sure, mistakes will happen. 

Note on the awakening Videos: I still don't really get them. I've had similar insights in my own practice.. But, I still don't trust all of Leos insights.. That is was God talking. I mean, what does that even mean as I am God. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Connor ruined it for everyone.

yeah and he copyrighted some of his own invented yoga where he sits with a girl in this lap :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura See it positive. Connor murphy (and even frank yank) posted some of the craziest raw videos about awakening and earned really heavy shitstorm from the whole youtube community. However you look at his channel now, it doesn't really matter at all. He is going back to do normal pickup videos (mixed with spirituality) and the people see and like his videos like before he went crazy.  During his crazy period he lost just a little people on his channel (0,02 million maybe?). He still has 2,38 million  people follow him right now.  

Your raw footages will never be as crazy as connor murphys video so you have a buffer.

A part of me thinks he is encouraging and normalizing a vital aspect of the spiritual path (Being fully relaxed,  free,  without limitation which can lay the ground work for channeling), another part of me thinks he is just an asshole for the way he treated Leo. Incredibly immature and uncalled for.

???????

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura Tribute also to Connor murphy who also gave raw footage of awakenings. 

Connor did not share awakenings but how to become totally ungrounded. 

He is basically an internet comedian, who jumped in too deep too soon and share it with everyone. 

He also lacks maturity, integrity and honesty. The way he disrespected Leo was sort of sad to see. I think had he gone slower it would have been nice to see him grow and mature. I am still interested to see how he grows and grounds and changes going forward. Not sure what to expect.

It's amazing how many perspectives are out there from people. This work is ridiculously challenging. 

"Nobodies cold nobodies warm"

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

I enjoyed his live awakenings too.  However if Im being honest it was mostly for entertainment for me, however it was a touch motivating too.  Those videos are so raw people just freak out and jump to all sports of conclusions.  No surprise that Leo stopped upploading them

12 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

yeah and he copyrighted some of his own invented yoga where he sits with a girl in this lap :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'll copyright breathing tomorrow, be prepared to buy the right to fill your lung :D

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

I'll copyright breathing tomorrow, be prepared to buy the right to fill your lung :D

Ahaha wo wo wo buddy. You can't do that. Right lung breathing is copy wrote... I'll send you an invoice.

◭"89"