zzboy

Covid vaccine mandate

67 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Mason Riggle said:

By prioritizing human survival (we tend only to prioritize the survival of currently living humans, and don't care much about future generations), we are causing unmeasurable suffering among non-humans, and future humans that goes largely un-considered at best, or is ignored completely. 

I don't need to interpret, your communication was clear.

1 minute ago, Mason Riggle said:

@Recursoinominado and calling me a psychopath was a personal attack,

I didn't call you a psychopath, i pointed out that your discourse is identical to what a psychopath would make.

I stand correct. 

@Recursoinominado this does not mean we simply disregard human life and suffering.  It means we prioritize all sentient life, current and future. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

2 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

I didn't call you a psychopath, i pointed out that your discourse is identical to what a psychopath would make.

I stand correct. 

You literally quoted me and said, 'said the psychopath'.  

psychopath.png

I had similar eugenics thoughts when I was a kid. 

@fortifyacacia3

6 hours ago, fortifyacacia3 said:

Nope. People who die with COVID do not get counted with the people who die of COVID. That excuse has been well played-out.

"Both guidelines state that if the practitioner suspects that COVID-19 played a role in an individual’s death it should be specified on the death certificate. In some cases, COVID-19 may be the underlying cause of death, having led to complications such as pneumonia or ARDS. Even when it’s the underlying and not the direct cause, COVID-19 should be listed."

"This means a positive COVID-19 test result is not required for a death to be registered as COVID-19. In some circumstances, depending on national guidelines, medical practitioners can record COVID-19 deaths if they think the signs and symptoms point towards this as the underlying cause."

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths

If this is the case then yes, it is possible that people who die with covid, they could be counted as a death by covid. 

Am I wrong or misinterpreting this? 

Edited by Johnny Galt

And how can we mandate the jab when this is a reality? 

https://openvaers.com/covid-data (picture)

Note, many try to discredit VAERS... The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.. This CDC doctor on the FDA panel says 90% of the cases with information reported ro VAERS have been confirmed he says over-reporting isn't really a big issue under-reporting can certainly be a concern.

And I'm quite sure, that knowingly filing a false VAERS report is a violation of Federal law and punishable by fine and imprisonment.

Vaers.mp4 (video of doctor speaking to VAERS)

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 11.25.08 AM.png

Edited by Johnny Galt

10 hours ago, Ry4n said:

I'm stealing this quote ahaha, although I'd add "overly protecting the weakest members" which is very much a problem these days. It's like reaching for a drowning person who takes you down with them, we should do our best but know some people are simply beyond help. 

The people beyond help are the people with your ideological positions who are catching COVID and dying to own the libs (not you necessarily but a lot of right wing nut jobs have), I hope you understand your argument.

Adopting the mentality of not protecting the weak would disproportionately affect the least psychologically developed such as right wing nut jobs who are too underdeveloped for their own good.

Edited by Harlen Kelly

8 hours ago, Mason Riggle said:

It means we prioritize all sentient life, current and future. 

Since as you stated we should prioritize all sentient life, current and future, I imagine your pro vaccine. 

4 hours ago, Harlen Kelly said:

The people beyond help are the people with your ideological positions who are catching COVID and dying to own the libs (not you necessarily but a lot of right wing nut jobs have), I hope you understand your argument.

Adopting the mentality of not protecting the weak would disproportionately affect the least psychologically developed such as right wing nut jobs who are too underdeveloped for their own good.

No you don't understand my argument and appear incapable of it. I don't support avoiding the vaccine to "own the libs" the fact that you even project such ideas onto me highlights your inability to see things from a nuanced perspective. 

When I say "people beyond help" I mostly refer to extreme forms of mental illness that can lead to domestic abuse, death threats and violence. You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink, they may even abuse you for attempting to help them. You can act all sanctimonious from a distance but until (like me) you have had direct experience of these people you haven't the faintest clue and should stay in your lane. I guarantee you would have a full blown mental breakdown trying to help these types. THAT is what I mean when I say some are beyond help. A literal psychopath is another such example. If we all did our best to help them we would drown alongside them and that is the harsh reality most people do not want to admit because of lack in maturity and humility. It requires getting off one's arrogant high horse.

I didn't say don't protect the weak, I merely said in the process of helping the weakest there is a point where you must swallow your pride and give up for the betterment of the majority because many will refuse help; there is degrees to this, you cannot help every single individual when doing so puts your very life at risk. I do not like saying this, it is tragic, but until you give me some revolutionary model to help the most dangerous in our society I do not want to hear it.

As far as right wing nut jobs go I definitely see their insanity and obviously disagree but when the mainstream lies and people lose trust they turn to them because they have no one to trust and that is a deeply sad failure of the MSM that they won't take responsibility for. Neither side is telling the truth and that is causing political sides to be taken like a football team. You're either on one side or the other and there is no middle or sanity at all.

Strange times we are in indeed.

And like I said, your comments highlight an inability to comprehend my political points and are thus a waste of time.

I'm already derailing the thread enough with this one post thus am done.

The COVID vaccine mandates have been working. Most of the people throughout the whole country who have threatened violence or said that they will quit their job if their employers try to make them take the vaccine have been bluffing. According to NPR, the number of people who have been fired  for refusing to comply with vaccine mandates "represent only a tiny fraction of overall employees, not even 1% in some workplaces. But it can add up to thousands of people in many states." 

Btw, no one has the right to infect others with this deadly virus.

12 hours ago, Harlen Kelly said:

and the problem is??? 

@Johnny Galt

17 hours ago, Johnny Galt said:

@fortifyacacia3 

am I wrong or misinterpreting this? 

Are you saying that people get counted as a COVID death when COVID isn't their underlying cause because some people get counted without being tested? 

Those are people who died at home and by the end of last year that was 10,000. I'm sure many of those people were still tested. It's also unlikely that doctors misdiagnosed 100% of those people. It could only be true with those who never actually had COVID but these numbers  are statistically insignificant. People don't just drop dead from Stage 1 cancer or stage 1 anything and those won't  outweigh COVID as an underlying cause.  

@happyhappy But in reality what we have is not real democracy. For example take this example of COVID, most people against vaccines or mask previously, spoke for democracy while behaving dictatorial to other people who choose to be protected, (like you choose not to, they say they believe in choice right?) by breaking for example mask rules on planes and all that. And democracy is limited to People’s intelligence, Osho once said “democracy is government by people for the people, but the people are retarded”.

Democracy really doesn’t exist it takes too much self sacrifice, and even forgetting about what you think is democratic or not in favor of others, to be actually democratic. For most people democratic means, I agree and undemocratic it don’t or makes me feel good vs doesn’t. Most people are just using democracy as another tricky selfish undemocratic strategy.

Im mainly referring to the democracy of the people you see on the street.

One thing people don’t realise is that according to democracy, every store or place your enter to, your actually being invited to, but people are too unaware to realise this, they take for granted they’re entry, why don’t you let people enter your home and use your stuff the same way you do on store or other public places? Someone had to make that public and allow everyone to be invited. And when you’re not invited anymore if you happen to be a loser ignorant you will complain and say this is dictatory and act yourself like a dictator and try to enter anyways.

See? unconscious selfish democracy is what we have now. Devil democracy.

Edited by AminB501

19 minutes ago, AminB501 said:

democracy really doesn’t exist it takes too much self sacrifice, and even forgetting about what you think is democratic or not in favor of others, to be actually democratic. For most people democratic means, I agree and undemocratic it don’t or makes me feel good vs doesn’t. Most people are just using democracy as another tricky selfish undemocratic strategy.

agreed...

democracy has its own limits.

civilization is always keen on collective survival ,individualism is always hindered upon collective betterment. if a mandate is required to protect the majority of lives, then that's worth the  democracy.

our will is always limited by the goodwill of the society as a whole? Even Socrates was having doubts with democracy they introduced. remember, it was this democracy that made him put on death trial..

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

13 hours ago, Ry4n said:

I don't support avoiding the vaccine to "own the libs". 

I wrote ''not you necessarily but a lot of right wing nut jobs have''. I guess you didn't pay attention and weren't able to read comprehensively which is not surprising.

@Mason Riggle The planet is not remotely close to being overpopulated. 

12 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Mason Riggle The planet is not remotely close to being overpopulated. 

And you know this how?  

Since 1800, the human population has grown from about 1 Billion to roughly 7.9 Billion... some estimate the Earth can sustain a maximum of about 9 to 10 Billion.. which we are on trajectory to reach by about 2050....