Leo Gura

Mega-dose Psilocybin Mushrooms

70 posts in this topic

If you really wanna blow your mind open, watch this video:

Mega-Dose Psilocybin Mushrooms - Beyond The Threshold

I don't have the balls at this point to do a 30 gram mushroom trip. But if I ever do, and then you here me talking crazy. You'll understand why.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't have the balls at this point to do a 30 gram mushroom trip. But if I ever do, and then you here me talking crazy. You'll understand why.

This was really helpful to understand mushrooms and what you meant about them.

An interview would be such a foundational entry. I even can't wait to learn from him right now.

This guy doesn't seem spiritually inclined or anything, but watch this if you want to hear an interesting anecdote of what 30 hits of LSD is like.

"psilocybin is an off-world, hyper organic technology. it is part of the panspermia program of the intra/extra/trans-dimensional beings that created it for knowledge and information." 

that dude just went too deep. O.o

Edited by stevegan928

id like to do ayahuasca or mushrooms, but its not practical with my living situation. i have done dmt and 5meo but they are fine cos it only lasts 10mins or so, so its easy for me to keep it hidden.

Edited by bobbyward

@Leo Gura if you say 5meo is the ultimate psychedelic, what is the value in taking mushrooms, and have you taken ayahuasca before and if so what do you make of it?

@bobbyward There is only one way to know for sure. Try both and report back your results.

From my understanding, every psychedelic has it's own properties and characteristics.

I bet that a 30 gram dose of mushrooms would be twisted beyond imagination, perhaps more powerful than a 30mg dose of 5-meo. You might discover spiritual realms you never knew existed.

@Leo Gura but Leo, what would be the point of doing such a high dose of mushrooms? Would you develop in any meaningful way from it or just go completely nuts, lol. And also, you don't think that those "spiritual realms" that you would visit are actually real, right?

Wow..taking 20-30 grms of mushrooms and going in far away different galaxys and learning and seeing things from that dimensions and just copying and making that stuff on earth for ex: pyramid

THATS TOTALLY INSANE..INSANE! 

My head bows down to thae knowledge of mushrooms.

Thanks leo for this thread

7 hours ago, stevegan928 said:

"psilocybin is an off-world, hyper organic technology. it is part of the panspermia program of the intra/extra/trans-dimensional beings that created it for knowledge and information." 

that dude just went too deep. O.o

Terrence was told the same 

Wow, this is the first time in my life I have heard anyone discuss a psilocybin dose like that. I had no idea people were seriously experimenting with doses like that. 

Unfathomable. 

5 hours ago, Ry4n said:

And also, you don't think that those "spiritual realms" that you would visit are actually real, right?

Haha, of course not. Go back to your cubicle, citizen. 

6 hours ago, Ry4n said:

@Leo Gura but Leo, what would be the point of doing such a high dose of mushrooms? Would you develop in any meaningful way from it or just go completely nuts, lol. And also, you don't think that those "spiritual realms" that you would visit are actually real, right?

As real as everything else. Let him do drugs if he wants to. but i do agree with you at the normal level of communication.

enlightenment is not even about bliss and agony or some other world. it is what you have right now.

By the way, you can achieve most of this with Astral Projection. No mind twisting involved! Great if you want evidence of consciousness outside the physical. Just the visiting other spiritual realms. Not necessarily enlightenment. Thought I should make that clear!

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@bobbyward There is only one way to know for sure. Try both and report back your results.

From my understanding, every psychedelic has it's own properties and characteristics.

I bet that a 30 gram dose of mushrooms would be twisted beyond imagination, perhaps more powerful than a 30mg dose of 5-meo. You might discover spiritual realms you never knew existed.

Have you ever thought of doing n,n-dmt to discover those other realms? What do you think of those realms? Projection of your subconscious mind? I've seen an interview of Martin Ball with that Rali dude and he called that utter bullshit, if i can remember clearly. He called Terrence Mckenna a complete nutjob who has no idea what he is talking about. 

@Leo Gura

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Note: this topic was split off from another because it turned into a tagnet

-------------------------------------

Really interesting talk, thanks for sharing! Just got my hands on 10g of mushrooms. Won't be doing the full 10g in one go though haha!

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

I would caution you guys to refrain from judging unless you're actually willing to put your money where your mouth is and take a 30g dose.

It's easy to sit back and philosophize. It's much harder to put your own balls on the chopping block.

Remember: EXPERIENCE IS KING!

You cannot evaluate a thing such as this without ACTUALLY experiencing it.

What's beautiful about psychedelics is that they are REAL. You can very easily run this little science experiment and get back REAL tangible data within a matter of hours. No philosophy or speculation necessary.

On 12/18/2016 at 1:57 AM, Leo Gura said:

Note: this topic was split off from another because it turned into a tagnet

-------------------------------------

Heard about Psilohuasca Leo? Sounds very very potent!
Check out this interview Martin Ball did with this Oliver guy.

I think i will join a psikohuasca cermony with him in February, he also provides 5-Meo DMT!

Check out his website http://www.psilohuasca.com/

Edited by Alexanderryen

@Leo Gura

My mother wants to take mushrooms. Shes interested in esoteric and spiritual stuff for a long time and she meditates daily but she never did any drug beside alcohol. Shes 55 and healthy.  What dose should I give her in your opinion?  ( sorry I didn't want to create a new thread for this question.)

Edited by Ape

@Ape First trip: 1 gram dried.

Second trip: 2 grams dried.

Third trip: 4 grams dried.

For newbies, I've found that 1 gram seems to work well. You want to make sure your first trip is not too harsh or negative, otherwise you'll just get scared off. 1 gram shouldn't get too freaky, but can still be very spiritual for a newbie.

I don't recommend actually eating the mushroom flesh. Make an extract or brew a tea so you avoid nausea and vomiting.