Leo Gura

Mega-dose Psilocybin Mushrooms

70 posts in this topic

On 12/17/2016 at 5:57 PM, Leo Gura said:

Note: this topic was split off from another because it turned into a tagnet

-------------------------------------

If you really wanna blow your mind open, watch this video:

Mega-Dose Psilocybin Mushrooms - Beyond The Threshold

I don't have the balls at this point to do a 30 gram mushroom trip. But if I ever do, and then you here me talking crazy. You'll understand why.

@Leo Gura Really mind blowing video! Introduced me to things I have not thought about before. And that was just the tip of iceberg of what he has to present, I'm sure, from noticing all of his slides. Not only was that video the tip of iceberg, this guy was trying to relate to the audience what he found in the depths of the ocean! Way cool, thanks for sharing :)

And I'm already checking out his other videos on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Kilindi+Iyi

Edited by Lha Bho
Because Dragons

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

@Alexanderryen
Psilohuasca is indeed potent, but I wouldn't follow what he suggests on that webpage in regards to swallowing the seeds whole. Seeds have a very tough exterior shell and are basically indigestible- this is how they are designed. Swallowing the seeds whole is a very inefficient way to get Harmaline in your system. I have done it quite a few times and never had too much trouble getting powdered rue/peganum harmala seeds down with orange juice. Now though, just thinking about the smell and taste sends a fucking shiver down my spine. If you have time on your hands, capping powdered rue in vege caps is easiest method to get it down. However, this will still very likely create nausea. I have ditched playing around with rue completely for the time being simply because the nausea can be quite challenging, especially when used with acacia root bark. 3-4g of straight psilocycbe mushrooms, powdered and shaken up well in orange juice should give you very little nausea and will usually start to take effect very quickly- 15-20 minutes.

Yeah, do not underestimate rue though. 3g rue and 3g of mushrooms was one of the most hellish experiences of my life. 

Yes, I'd be VERY cautious with the Psilohuasca method. Harmala will multiply the power of any psychedelic by a huge factor of like x3 to x20 depending on your ratios.

And don't even think of taking Harmala with 5-meo. That can be lethal.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Wow.

If what this guy is saying is true, it explains a lot of monuments!

Perhaps a new take on the reason for Stonehenge... Which was originally a circle within a circle!

stonehenge-circle.jpg

Furthermore, a more recent monument by Gaudi is incomprehensibly complex and intricate, La Sagrada Familia.

sagrada.PNG

I find it hard to believe that a single human mind could come up with something so grand in one lifetime.

Some of his other works perhaps have mushroom references, with the encircled mushroom heads in Park Güell and the windows with more circles within circles in Casa Battló.

gaudi1.PNGcasa_batllo_21.jpg

Fascinating.

Edited by oysterman
moving pictures around

@oysterman Psychedelics can definitely make you creative as fuck. Levels of creativity are possible beyond any normal human capacities. The brain seems to enter a high entropy state: extremely intuitive, effortlessly drawing connections between many dots.

This large post leads to some final questions about what Killindi lyi said. After watching the video I was interested to see to what extent the existence of historical masterpieces could really be explained with mushrooms - in the video Killindi lyi goes through all sorts of historical things pointing out mushroom references, and I tried to extend this to Gaudí. This post is in part my logical verification as to whether it may or may not be true.

Obviously, as Leo said before, it is necessary to 'bite the bullet' and see for ourselves. I think that also the theory is important and extremely interesting.

@Leo Gura I spent the rest of today researching Gaudí.

His work shows a fascinating, subtle link between various historical architectural styles of Spain, connecting many dots. It is topped off with beautiful, original structural and decorative features; much of it organic in nature (a potential link to the organic singularity idea of Kilindi lyi).

Unfortunately for this thread's topic, I cannot imagine, nor find evidence, that Gaudí (a religious man who grew up in 19th century Catholic Spain) would have been a psychedelic explorer of incredible mushroom doses. Hence, my earlier post circling those 'mushroom heads' in Park Guell is probably not a real reference to mushrooms.

However, one thing that I did see was that he was a sick child, causing him to be a 'reserved' character. When he was older, perhaps due to this, he became vegetarian. Following hygiene theories of the time, and in-part due to 'religious beliefs', he subjected himself to 'prolonged fasts'. So much so that at the age of 42, a fast caused him to fall gravely ill and nearly die!

When reading up on critics, one described Gaudí's act of building of such stone masterpieces as like an 'attempt to quench a spiritual yearning', with many similarities to a Japanese architectural style of mixing spirituality with buildings.

Therefore, despite my doubts that he accessed universal consciousness through psychedelics, I am drawn to the idea that the man accessed this (or a) spiritual realm in some way. For many spiritual figures, notably the Buddha and Gandhi, extreme fasting, almost to death, seems to have been pivotal in their growth. Whilst not exactly a spiritual leader, Gaudí's fasting is a similarity, and I am awestruck at the transcendental, other-worldly nature of Gaudí's work that seemed to pop up out of nowhere in an era of strict artistic rules and schools of thought.

He is said to not have drawn out plans, but instead use his imagination to directly make models. He would then realize the imagination to the most minute, decorative detail. Or, even more impressively, he would 'improvise' as the buildings went along! Here is an image of one of his planning models of La Sagrada Famillia, pictured in a previous post:

448px-Sagrada_Familia_(maqueta).jpg

SO... While Gaudí probably never used psychedelics, I am led to this question: "Could he have somehow accessed this mushroom-realm consciousness, the place from which the likes of the Egyptian priests copied the pyramids, in order to copy ideas for his masterpieces?"

I am not trying to start a conspiracy theory of a trans-cultural high-dose mushroom cult of the historical greats, in which people like Mozart, Shakespeare and da Vinci (and Gaudí) all simply recreated their masterpieces by stealing cosmic information.

These people (I assume) did not use psychedelics. But Mozart is said to believe he was 'remembering a melody' that nobody else had thought of before. Likewise, Thomas Edison's claimed that his creative process consisted of finding ideas that were 'in the air'. These people often claim that their creative work is not theirs - and this is perhaps a link to Kilindi lyi's mushroom-realm.

My final question: "Are these mushroom-realm ideas (like the pyramids) exclusive to the mushroom technology (as Kilindi lyi claims)? Or, is the mushroom realm accessing a simply universal bed of cosmic knowledge, that can be accessed by some non-psychedelic (or even non-spiritual) people like the historical greats I have mentioned?"

Edited by oysterman
finishing off a sentence

On 12/18/2016 at 9:36 AM, bobbyward said:

id like to do ayahuasca or mushrooms, but its not practical with my living situation. i have done dmt and 5meo but they are fine cos it only lasts 10mins or so, so its easy for me to keep it hidden.

What are the safety precautions that one should take  ?

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

On 18/12/2016 at 6:26 AM, Ry4n said:

@Leo Gura but Leo, what would be the point of doing such a high dose of mushrooms? Would you develop in any meaningful way from it or just go completely nuts, lol. And also, you don't think that those "spiritual realms" that you would visit are actually real, right?

Maybe they would be as real as the one we are in right now... :P Meaning they might, or might not be real. But the experience of them would definitely be real.

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Some science for those interested... 

LSD and Psylcobin are DMT deviations. DMT is a molecule that exists naturally in low doses within the body. Attach some extra branches to it, and you get LSD. Attach branches to another side you get Psylcobin. 
So its not strange there are similarities in the way they work, since they attach to the same receptors in the brain. Their shape is slightly different tho, because of the extra branches, so their effects differ a tiny little bit.

http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2015/worth-the-trip-psychedelics-as-an-emerging-tool-for-psychotherapy/

Fig-1-Psychedelics.jpg?w=470

The LD50 for all these things is well known, and its impossible to poison yourself on these above.
For shrooms, you would need to 17kg or 37pounds of fresh shrooms if you weigh 60kg, which is, kinda impossible to consume:D
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybin#Toxicity

Ayahuasca is a blend of DMT and a Mono oxidase amine inhibitor. The mono oxidase amine enzyme within your digestive system destroys DMT and makes it inactive. Taking an MOA inhibitor blocks the destructive enzyme and allows you to digest DMT into your bloodstream.
The inhibitor also makes certain food dangerous to eat, and poisonous. Because the MOA enzyme actually is intended mainly to destroys these "poisons" in foods making them safe to eat. This makes it slightly more dangerous than smoking DMT, or taking LSD/Shrooms.

All of these things are as such very similar in their effects.
Thanks for the video. :D 

Magic mushrooms taste disgusting and rotten by the way, and taking that much would make me very nauseous due to flavor alone.
They are not at all like any mushrooms you know for cooking.

Edited by zazed
added image and harvard link

7 minutes ago, zazed said:

Magic mushrooms taste disgusting and rotten by the way, and taking that much would make me very nauseous due to flavor alone.

Hence you make a mushroom tea or alcohol extract. Don't eat the actual mushroom flesh. It contains toxins.

@Leo Gura I didn't know that, we used to buy them in the Netherlands in smart shops. A quick drive over the border in my school days :) 
We ate them, followed by some OJ :D 

38 minutes ago, zazed said:

Disagreed. If you dont buy them from some shitty dealer who had them laying around for god knows how long, they taste woody, with the texture of cardboard. Nothing to talk about, really. Self-grown is the way to go.

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hence you make a mushroom tea or alcohol extract. Don't eat the actual mushroom flesh. It contains toxins.

I never had any signs of intoxication from eating my own. If there are toxins, they are there for a reason, aka soften your body up so it wont resist the experience as much. 

1 hour ago, Franz said:

If there are toxins, they are there for a reason, aka soften your body up so it wont resist the experience as much. 

Lol, by your logic, when you eat a walnut, you should eat the shell too, because, hey, it's there for a reason. Why would mother nature put walnuts in walnut shells unless she wanted you to eat them? It will soften up your body. ;)

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol, by your logic, when you eat a walnut, you should eat the shell too, because, hey, it's there for a reason. Why would mother nature put walnuts in walnut shells unless she wanted you to eat them? It will soften up your body. ;)

I agree that it is quite counter-intuitive ;) to say so, and I dont believe it to be true 100%. Still, a walnut shell wont digest into anything that will effect your body (e.g. if made into powder), so i do not get your comparison.

8 hours ago, DrMobius said:

I remember some of my junkie friends insisted on eating shrooms with the soil.

For them minerals, I guess. O.oxD

Your "Junkie Friend" is right. Altough you have to be very desperate to do this, the mycelium (part of the mushroom in the soil) actually contains a small amount of psilocybin after fruiting. Dont judge quickly.

And please Mobius, stop sending those mechanic bullet-sponge scorpions to attack my ass ;) 

Edited by Franz

On 20/12/2016 at 0:27 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Ape First trip: 1 gram dried.

Second trip: 2 grams dried.

Third trip: 4 grams dried.

For newbies, I've found that 1 gram seems to work well. You want to make sure your first trip is not too harsh or negative, otherwise you'll just get scared off. 1 gram shouldn't get too freaky, but can still be very spiritual for a newbie.

I don't recommend actually eating the mushroom flesh. Make an extract or brew a tea so you avoid nausea and vomiting.

How do you know that your mind is ready for a first trip ?

My mind is coming up with all sort of fears : seeing weird and scary shit like aliens or demons, having sleep paralysis later on, getting paralysed or hurting the body, etc and the list goes on.

While I'm convinced of the value and somehow of the safety of psychedelics I'm unsure whether I should take a just go for it approach.

@Lynnel Tripping takes faith and courage, and a reverence for truth. If you cannot sooth and contain your fears, then you probably shouldn't be tripping.

You always start very lite with doses. Like 1g of dried mushrooms. You won't see any demons or aliens on 1g of mushrooms. Not even close. Even on 5g of mushrooms you shouldn't see any entities. But 5g will certainly be a mindfuck in other ways.

There's nothing really scary there, unless your mind takes it as such. The psychedelic simply reflects your own attitude back at you. So if you're scared of the world, you will be scared. If you're a peace with the world, and you've done work on yourself, you will be dazzled and overcome with love. It's sorta like heaven and hell. Sinners go to hell. So if you've been a deep sinner your whole life, watch out with tripping. You'll be in for some rude awakenings. If you've been a saint your whole life, tripping will be easy. You'll have little to account for. Your heart will be light.

Bad trips are directly proportional to how much you cling to ego, and how closedminded you are.

@Franz When you understand why, when you eat a banana you don't eat the peel, you'll understand why, when I eat mushrooms, I don't eat the flesh.

@Leo Gura Thank you very much !

I'll do some more deep contemplation on the fear topic, read a bit more and just dive into it !