diamondpenguin

Serious Talk

14 posts in this topic

Let's get real here, all Leo does is read books, do drugs, and talk about, that's all he do with his life. Then he goes and insolently talks shit about everybody else on here like he done something. He's not enlightened, he's just done a bunch of drugs, and read a few books. There's nothing special about him. That's his secret to life, do drugs. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

And you're on his forum, so what does that say about you? Going to other people's places of business and shitting on them, is that what you find to be worthy of your effort? 

@Sempiternity Well, he's a complete fraud and treats his customers like horseshit. On top of that he created some new religion from doing drugs. So he's got that going for him. I am disappointed in your lack of respect. 

20 minutes ago, Insightful27 said:

@diamondpenguin you have 800+ posts.......

it's ok, the love me and Leo have for eachother runs deep.@Insightful27 The more we piss on eachother's egos, the stronger our love becomes. 

I agree with you, anyone who has to use drugs to wake up is not truly enlightened.

@ted73104 You see now! that's what I'm saying, I mean it just sounds like he got really high. DMt and weed are almost the same except weed has no visuals. And then he tells people to not smoke weed, but smoke DMT. It's all twisted and contorted. He makes claims that he acts like he knows but really doesn't. 

Such a view would be reductive, bad faith, coming from a place of hurt instead of inspiration. I could give a more optimistic analysis of a member of the Taliban.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Let's be real. OK so. 

We're on a spinning rock out in the middle of nothingness. True? 

We probably came from a monkey or something. Who knows?

You were created by your dad's sperm from him doing some dirty stuff. 

And your mom has eggs. They magically created you. When they got it on. 

Birth is like some weird alien process where the baby decides to pop into "reality" . Literally a human inside a human. 

Apparently were stuck on this rock with some crazy people.

People create imaginary concepts and call it real. Countries and states are literally invisible lines. 

Is this real enough? 

Then there's this thing called perception. Which makes no sense.

Is my perception more real than your perception? Do you know what I am perceiving? 

Most neuroscientist are clueless to what the difference between perception & reality is.

Literally, if you can discern the difference between perception & reality then I'd like to know. 

What is perception? You see with your eyes? OK cool. 

Now tell me how that functions? Your eyes magically create reality? 

OK cool the brain creates reality.

Then how does the brain create reality? 

What is real? 

Weed. OK cool you smoke weed and think it's like dmt. Have you done dmt? 

You watch some dude on the internet that makes videos about ideas. Who's to say it is true or false. How do you discern this? 

How do you know if your perception of reality is true or not?

What if there are multiple perceptions of reality? 

What if you can have part of a truth but not the whole truth? 

What if your perception of reality is different than someone else's reality? 

Why so serious? 

Were all gonna die one day. Shit load of people before us have. 

Man some information like Recontextualization are pretty interesting. Especially if we recontextualize this conversation. 

Life is pretty strange. 

We spend 1/3 of our life asleep. 

So if you're 15 then you've spent 5 years asleep. That's a shit load of time. 

What is time? Is time real? Show me 

Life is a really strange dream. But you gotta wake up to the dream. 

Edited by Ethan1

Nothing special about him yeah, but does it matter if he's truly enlightened or not? Think about it. It'd only matter if he was an authority to you, maybe your sole master that you follow. Like, your guru being enlightened or not only really matters if you are living physically with him or something and giving your life away so that he can enlighten you too. However, with Leo, and many other teachers online, all you do is listen what they have to say. You don't have to commit to anyone. It doesn't matter if they are enlightened or not, you just need to be conscious enough to know if you are growing or not by listening to them. It's about you really, not the 'guru' or the other 'disciples'.

Lol, all this yogi does is stretch and sit. What the point?

All this bus driver does is turn left, turn right, stop at the light and let people on and off

All this teacher does is open and close his mouth

All this singer does is breath and move its hands

All this college degree is is a piece of paper 

However, yeah totally be wary of Leo's teachings. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

When were we ever not getting real here?

We all know, or at least suppose, that Leo made millions of dollars by talking to, what appears to be himself, usually very arrogantly, about how dumb 99% of other people on the planet are, about every facet of their lives, and then resorting to dangerous substances because he wants some kind of cookie. It wouldn't surprise me if he had elements of insecurity in his attachment style (many of us do).

We also know, or at least suppose, that he does meditate. He does read. He has had genuine enlightenment experiences, his content is some of the deepest, most open-minded, yet also digestible material available on YouTube. He is an accomplished psychonaut, presenting educational information about substances for your benefit, at great risk to himself. He regularly and carefully makes all kinds of checks and disclaimers to do his best to make sure, as far as possible, that nobody is dumb enough to follow him blindly down the rabbit hole.

He has an amazing book list, he introduces people at a good pace to other thinkers and concepts they might not have encountered otherwise because many of us are lazy degenerates. Even this forum, where we so often complain about Leo, is such an important place for so many people to interact and share problems. There are some real saints on here and Leo's responses, while painfully blunt, are also sometimes helpful. And Leo is very dedicated, the forum requires a lot of cultivation. Most of the benefits of Leo's work are completely free to the public. And he has a vast library of videos that he's been making for years.

Let me know if I've missed anything.

Edited by Dan502

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

8 hours ago, Dan502 said:

When were we ever not getting real here?

We all know, or at least suppose, that Leo made millions of dollars by talking to, what appears to be himself, usually very arrogantly, about how dumb 99% of other people on the planet are, about every facet of their lives, and then resorting to dangerous substances because he wants some kind of cookie. It wouldn't surprise me if he had elements of insecurity in his attachment style (many of us do).

We also know, or at least suppose, that he does meditate. He does read. He has had genuine enlightenment experiences, his content is some of the deepest, most open-minded, yet also digestible material available on YouTube. He is an accomplished psychonaut, presenting educational information about substances for your benefit, at great risk to himself. He regularly and carefully makes all kinds of checks and disclaimers to do his best to make sure, as far as possible, that nobody is dumb enough to follow him blindly down the rabbit hole.

He has an amazing book list, he introduces people at a good pace to other thinkers and concepts they might not have encountered otherwise because many of us are lazy degenerates. Even this forum, where we so often complain about Leo, is such an important place for so many people to interact and share problems. There are some real saints on here and Leo's responses, while painfully blunt, are also sometimes helpful. And Leo is very dedicated, the forum requires a lot of cultivation. Most of the benefits of Leo's work are completely free to the public. And he has a vast library of videos that he's been making for years.

Let me know if I've missed anything.

He is omniscient and can heal everybody or so I heard plus he is God. Amazing.

Plus a succesful  businessman