Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Illusory Self

What happens after death?

26 posts in this topic

I am curious as to what happens when you die, after you become infinite love and oneness.

Here are some interesting questions that I have been pondering.

Is reincarnation true? if so how long does it take after being in universal oneness without any form before you take a form? 

What determines how long you are in universal oneness without any form before being assigned a form identity?

I remember at a buddhist event I attended, it was said that if you do bad karma in this lifetime, your chances of becoming a human in your next lifetime are slimmer. Is that true?

What determines if/when you do reincarnate, what form you will take? 

Is it possible to be born into a human form with an extreme high level/ god-like consciousness, remembering past lifetimes?

How rare is it be assigned a human identity form after you die and merge into infinite oneness? How long does the process take?

If you get enlightened/high level of consciousness in this lifetime, will you naturally have a higher level of consciousness in your next lifetime? Is that why some people are born more spiritually gifted than others?

Edited by Illusory Self

Whatever happens when you wake up from a dream is what will happen when you die, you will just keep dreaming something else. 

You will know soon. 

Why the rush? ;)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

You imagine death

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

You've died an infinite amount of times already you just can't remember cause time and memory is something you're imagining too.

You could alternatively say you're immortal reshaping yourself into infinite experiences and point of views.

Forget about what buddhists say, this reincarnation into "lesser" beings and stuff can be true relatively speaking (as in it can happens), but ultimately it's just another thing they are imagining by being dogmatic about it.

Even if it's true, not only you won't remember anything, but also it's not like a cow is more important than a human being in the ultimate sense either, so it's just stupid ego game in the first place to not act a certain way cause you could be reborn into something judged lesser from some dogmatic religion (Buddhism is a religion).

It also prove they don't know what they are talking about, cause if you truly understand what infinity means, even just conceptually, of course you'll be reborn as a cow or whatever at some point, it's all happening at the same time (except there is no time, but I don't know how to write this differently :D ) lol

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Illusory Self All of your questions are questions I was deeply interested in as well. I spent many years exploring them. I will share some of what I discovered and was able to verify through direct experience. Take what resonates with you. I always recommend everyone do the work themselves and verify what is truth. These are important subjects. You should never blindly accept information.  

Most people upon what we call "physical death" will find themselves in another level of the dream with a physical form. In a reality almost identical to the reality they just left. Often so similar, many times they won't even know they have died. They will have to "Die" many more times to reach the godhead or absolute. 

2 hours ago, Illusory Self said:

Is reincarnation true? if so how long does it take after being in universal oneness without any form before you take a form? 

Yes, you are eternal consciousness. You will be exploring different ways of expressing and experiencing yourself forever. Time in the same way doesn't exist outside of this earth reality. So you can't put a timeframe on how long it will be before you choose to focus into another physical incarnation. If that is something you decide you want to do.

What determines how long you are in universal oneness without any form before being assigned a form identity?

As I said earlier, most will not be in universal oneness without form after death because of the linear theme of evolution they are exploring. No one assigns a form or identity. You choose based on what you want to explore next. 

Is it possible to be born into a human form with an extreme high level/ god-like consciousness, remembering past lifetimes?

Yes

How rare is it to become a human again after you die and merge into infinite oneness? How long does the process take?

Very common. 

If you get enlightened/high level of consciousness in this lifetime, will you naturally have a higher level of consciousness in your next lifetime? Is that why some people are born more spiritually gifted than others?

It depends on what reality you decide to focus into. Different realties have different rule sets to offer unique experiences. This earth experience is one of extreme limitation and forgetting who you are. 

Edited by Matthew85

41 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

Yes, you are eternal consciousness. You will be exploring different ways of expressing and experiencing yourself forever. Time in the same way doesn't exist outside of this earth reality. So you can't put a timeframe on how long it will be before you focus into another form. 

@Matthew85

Thanks for that.

I often question why I am drawn to the pursue of truth and spirituality while many others are not

What is consciousness end goal though, is it to eventually wake up?

Or are only certain consciousnesses interested in waking up

Or is it up to other high consciousness beings to elevate consciousness in others?

If you wake up in one life time, do you go back to sleep in your next?

Edited by Illusory Self

20 minutes ago, Illusory Self said:

@Matthew85

Thanks for that.

I often question why I am drawn to the pursue of truth and spirituality while many others are not

Or are only certain consciousnesses interested in waking up

Or is it up to other high consciousness beings to elevate consciousness in others?

In Absolute reality, there is no goal. Goals belong to the world of the relative. For one who is not yet awake to their own nature, the goal will be to "wake up." But once woken up, it's revealed that the goal only existed in the context of one who believed they were a separate entity with a personality, history, and, yes, goals. Pertinent to your questions, however, there are some things that cannot be known no matter how awakened a being is. And that includes what comes after physical death for an organism. Anybody trying to give you clear-cut answers on what follows the death of the body is just speculating. 

4 minutes ago, Illusory Self said:

Thanks for that.

@Illusory Self You're welcome! 

We are all unique and exploring something different. Many enjoy completely forgetting who they are and being totally lost in the game of being a limited human with no interest in anything spiritual. 

I don't think there really is an end goal. It's an endless journey of creation and exploring. Forgetting and waking up from a new point of view. 

Other high consciousness beings can certainly help you awaken. But they are only helping you remember something you already are, but have chosen to block yourself from knowing. 

It depends. You can always choose to go back to sleep. That is what you are doing right now. You may choose to focus back into this reality with a more elevated awareness. Or you may choose to focus into any one of an infinite number of realties. If you awaken in your current life, it is less likely you will choose earth again. Unless you want to be a guide or teacher for others. 

@Illusory Self These are some profound questions you are asking. If your desire is strong enough, you can discover and verify the truth for yourself. 

You're toast. Other living beings arise. "You" "continue" in the same sense that you are currently experiencing my life. The you that ISN'T experiencing my life is vanquished.

Also the you that started reading this post is also dead now. And the one that started reading that sentence just gone is also dead now.

You the human has already died nearly infinite times since no person self-thing continues from moment to moment. Just memory casting illusion of a self continuity.

there are no other lives because others imply a beginning and infinity has no beginning. there is only actuality. the present seems something that leads to another something, another life, an evolution, but it is not. it is actuality. It is happening now and always will be, there is no way out. there is no death, no birth, no evolution, no other lives. only the infinite void dancing. the good thing is that it is infinite and is infinitely loved

Edited by Breakingthewall

When you die, you realize that death isn’t real. Quite a paradox.

p.s. You can realize this while you’re still alive. No need to wait till your last breath!

4 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

p.s. You can realize this while you’re still alive. No need to wait till your last breath!

@Terell Kirby So true. Realizing the illusion of death is one of the most profound insights we can have as a human. It will totally change how you view your life and the world. 

31 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

But does my physical body has its expiration date? As I'm aging, biological functions will start to collapse. This human avatar wasn't intended to be eternal. At least it seems so but maybe I'm wrong.

31 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

But does my physical body has its expiration date? As I'm aging, biological functions will start to collapse. This human avatar wasn't intended to be eternal. At least it seems so but maybe I'm wrong.

Indeed. The physical body does have an expiration date, but at the same time, you are imagining it.

You can imagine it away, the body dies...but who you are, the one who imagined it, doesn't.

3 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Indeed. The physical body does have an expiration date, but at the same time, you are imagining it.

You can imagine it away, the body dies...but who you are, the one who imagined it, doesn't.

Yeah, that seems reasonable. But I really got used to this body and identity. It seems like a hard thing to let it all go one day. 

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

Yeah, that seems reasonable. But I really got used to this body and identity. It seems like a hard thing to let it all go one day. 

It starts with asking questions, which you are doing a great job at.

Keep asking and asking...genuine curiosity will bring you to Truth.

As a teaser, the story ends with realizing that it was all a dream...including this very moment :)