Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Federico del pueblo

How exactly can you use the D when penetrating?

12 posts in this topic

So don't get me wrong, I know that the dick "must" enter the vag, but what I mean is what are all kinds of different ways of penetrating?

You always hear "it's about how he uses it" but often when girls say that and you ask them "how exactly should he use it?" then they answer "I don't know"...

In this thread we don't have to talk about that it's important to do foreplay and how you carry yourself and things like being dominant, confident, caring, listening to her etc. UNLESS it relates directly to penetration.

So let's talk about angles, positions, depths, frequencies, rotation, different spots etc.

In recent years you hear a lot about hitting the g spot, which is good, but I don't really think that all that penetration boils down to is hitting the g spot all the time, there must be more to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I imagine it’s not much different from fingering. What works there would likely work with the D. The issue is you don’t have as much control over the D.

 Speed and how quickly you allow her to get it ( foreplay)  probably is a lot of the equation.

Maybe if u have a curved D it can do more things lol (no shame)

” what he does with it” is probably just an expression referring to sex

 Don’t listen to the Virgin who is procrastinating harder than 

Edited by Bob Seeker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Random witch said:

It's really problematic that we as women have the problem of reaviling the fact that we are sexuall creatures and we have needs and preferences.

Many women don't know exactly what they want in bed or don't like to talk about what they want because there's the intimidating dark cloud of the:"slot" "cheap"

Especially "cheap".

 

6 minutes ago, Random witch said:

Can't delete the quote  (-_-)

 

 

Ok, good to know that this is something that's going on.

 

Quote

I personally love it slow, I love when it starts slow, so slow that it builds tention and make me want more. Bonus if it combined with kissing the neck/breast/ears.

Cool. How do you feel about if the guy "teases" you, as in only giving you a little bit of the penis (like just the tip), and then a little bit more, sort of letting you suffer a bit because you want more, but he doesn't give it to you instantly, like this building up the expectation :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Federico del pueblo

It’s all about reading her and what she seems to be receptive too.

If you’re attuned to her body, a lot of the time she won’t need to say anything. Although words can certainly help and play a role as well.

And the corollary to that is being attuned to your own body’s impulses. Attunement to her cues manifest as cues in your own. So you’re impulsive, but also hyper aware.

From there anything is fair game. Faster, slower, deeper, shallower, circles, straight, harder, softer, whatever. It’s all on the table. You could potentially even just penetrate and sit there.

Pick your tool and have at it.


Follow me on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/akourakin/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, aurum said:

@Federico del pueblo

It’s all about reading her and what she seems to be receptive too.

If you’re attuned to her body, a lot of the time she won’t need to say anything. Although words can certainly help and play a role as well.

And the corollary to that is being attuned to your own body’s impulses. Attunement to her cues manifest as cues in your own. So you’re impulsive, but also hyper aware.

Makes sense!

So how do you see this recent obsession with the g spot? Trying to go in in an angle upwards (when she is on the back). Has this become a bit of an overly simplified way of looking at sex? Is there even any guarantee that her g spot is there or could it also be on the side or non-existent?

Anyway you'd probably go about finding this out in the way you described above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Ok, good to know that this is something that's going on.

 

Cool. How do you feel about if the guy "teases" you, as in only giving you a little bit of the penis (like just the tip), and then a little bit more, sort of letting you suffer a bit because you want more, but he doesn't give it to you instantly, like this building up the expectation :)

 

 

If there's too much teasing it can be annoying, but again, this is only me, you can try this with your partner and see?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Makes sense!

So how do you see this recent obsession with the g spot? Trying to go in in an angle upwards (when she is on the back). Has this become a bit of an overly simplified way of looking at sex? Is there even any guarantee that her g spot is there or could it also be on the side or non-existent?

Anyway you'd probably go about finding this out in the way you described above.

I’m sure there’s something to the g-spot. You can read anatomy books and learn all about that. In fact I’d recommend that.

But that’s for OUTSIDE the bedroom to think about.

When you’re in it, then you’ve got to forget about all that. And just be present.

Sex is way, way more than just a scientific, surgical game of pressing the right physical buttons.

Consider that there are tantric practitioners who can give their partners full-body energy orgasms without even touching them.

So this obsession with trying to do everything right in terms of the physical is very limiting.


Follow me on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/akourakin/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meditation cushions aren't just for meditating. You can buy plain buckwheat pillows, the same stuff a lot of meditation cushions are made from a prop to change the angle. 

Also appreciate that the positioning of the cervix changes quite a bit depending on where a woman is in her cycle, and that's not all that changes with hormones either, so what feels amazing at one point might actually painful in two weeks. They say "no man steps into the same river twice", well... 


My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

Meditation cushions aren't just for meditating. You can buy plain buckwheat pillows, the same stuff a lot of meditation cushions are made from a prop to change the angle. 

Also appreciate that the positioning of the cervix changes quite a bit depending on where a woman is in her cycle, and that's not all that changes with hormones either, so what feels amazing at one point might actually painful in two weeks. They say "no man steps into the same river twice", well... 

Interesting. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2021 at 2:10 PM, Federico del pueblo said:

Makes sense!

So how do you see this recent obsession with the g spot? Trying to go in in an angle upwards (when she is on the back). Has this become a bit of an overly simplified way of looking at sex? Is there even any guarantee that her g spot is there or could it also be on the side or non-existent?

Anyway you'd probably go about finding this out in the way you described above.

Hi, I thought I'd swoop into this thread for a very important related PSA moment:

 

There is the internal part of the clitoris which is likely what is being stimulated with the g-spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, modmyth said:

Hi, I thought I'd swoop into this thread for a very important related PSA moment:

 

There is the internal part of the clitoris which is likely what is being stimulated with the g-spot.

That's really interesting stuff in this other post. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0