Fkdel

Why i my vibration is higher after a drinking night ??

9 posts in this topic

Okaay, let me explain... Hahaha

I don't frequently drink, maybe once every 2 months or something like that.

After i started letting go and focusing on meditation "harder"(during the pandemic), the day after i drink alcohol i feel that i am way more aware, not when i am drunk tho, it's easier to let go because i can feel things better, i feel more confident, higher energy, even colors seems a little brighter. 

Any ideias on why does this happen ? Because the effect should be the opposite kkkkkk. Maybe brain chemistry, or some part of the mind gets more turned off ?

If you have an ideia please drop down below, maybe i can replicate the effects naturally :). Don't even enjoy getting drunk anymore...

i'm not sure

sometimes i have that too

there are many people on reddit talking about this stuff too, how they're less depressed etc. after a night of drinking

just search it in google or duckduckgo

Why does psychedelics, cannabis and many other drugs helping in a way but also can become an issue?

It maybe can be beneficiary to loosen up once a while here and there, between the "seriousness" to get thru obstacles.
But there are different way's doing that and alcohol can also include social events and much more that helps deal with whatever you need to do progress and not go same path or how to say it and build new pathways, idk.

Probably needed an release "party" once a while doing this.

Because alcohol depresses parts of your mind that limit your self-confidence. So you feel more powerful and willful, and you might even actualize it by acting in ways you haven't before. This can cause an the afterglow effect of gnawing at self limiting beliefs. The self-confidence in the morning might be the result of the afterglow, and/or the fact that the alcohol is still in your system.

@Fkdel I can relate to this. When im hungover a bit I feel like im tripping the whole day. I couldn't explain why it is the way it is, but it's funny though that you could get mystical experiences through drinking.

Mahadev

Just now, diamondpenguin said:

because drugs

self-explanatory

Alcohol is a HARD DRUG, "it" is in control like when taking an escalator:  pop a cork, push a button...