lmfao

Basically anyone can be bisexual, I reckon

12 posts in this topic

Just some fun ordinary thought here. I think anyone could find themselves bisexual, it's just circumstance. 

For example, I was sitting next to my friend who's a dude and sitting next to another girl at the same time. We're shuffling in our chairs and shit, adjusting out legs and pressing against each other, body language, etc. I was attracted to the girl a lot, but I found those seem heart opening feelings tinging towards my friend

My gut tells me they both felt something as well, my friend feeling something "stronger" for me than I did him. I don't know what it is for him. But for me, my feelings are loyalty or comradeship, now that doesn't capture my heart, but yes I see him as a friend undeniably. 

(I didn't strike when the iron was warm with the girl, my bad and social anxiety that I didn't talk to her. She was probs lonely as well and was expecting something. My bad!) 

Would I do the gay? It's possible! It really is! If I got puss though this would maybe become a less relevant hypothetical to be actualized.*

tldr, feelings won't care about categories 

--

*A comparison could be made to men in jail or to priests molesting boys, if you can look past the cruelty of those situation (which makes me feel sick imagining). 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Addendum: Heart is an abstract thing and spreads. E. G., It is possible that I hypothetically would fuck anyone if that warmth is felt

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Partners can be whoever and however they consensually wanna be. There is no wrong, just apparent judgement, but, that’s really their business, not yours. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Great more options, heard guys know their way around dicks a little bit better too. 

Edited by Spiral

I too am bisexual even though a self-made one. I fantasized a lot about controlling both men and women. Yet I ended up choosing to dominate women instead of men since I am more interested in vaginas. I just like the idea of fingering their pussies or milking their boobs imagining as if I am exploiting them holistically.

While I share a similar experience with my heart telling me more than my sexual glands, I have learned differently, please tell me do you have sexual feelings towards your friend? Do you want to go all down on his crotch? Do you want to embraced by his chest? Penetrated by his words and body? 

Do you (subconsciously) want to become him physically?

Kinda agree.  Basically not many people have been in a situation with someone of the same sex where there was intimacy, so they wouldn’t know for sure how they would respond.  I think the only thing stopping people from letting themselves go with someone of the same sex is fear of other people finding out and being labelled as gay or bi.  Obviously I can’t speak for everyone on Earth but I reckon that many people would end up being sexual or intimate with someone of their sex depending on the situation and if they are comfortable with eachother, and if one of them initiated it.  And that doesn’t mean you are gay or whatever, it just means that you felt chemistry with that particular person at that particular time and something escalated. 

10 hours ago, TripleFly said:

While I share a similar experience with my heart telling me more than my sexual glands, I have learned differently, please tell me do you have sexual feelings towards your friend? Do you want to go all down on his crotch? Do you want to embraced by his chest? Penetrated by his words and body? 

Do you (subconsciously) want to become him physically?

You're framing it as though feelings and thoughts are constant, and not situational, but it's hot and cold. One moment yes, another moment no

---

@HypnoticMagician"Exploiting holistically" hahahaha 

Edited by lmfao

16 minutes ago, lmfao said:

You're framing it as though feelings and thoughts are constant, and not situational, but it's hot and cold. One moment yes, another moment no

I admit it was a little too much...

@TripleFly  Jews be like —_— 
                                                     —
                                                         | $_$ 

yeah, they say sexuality is a spectrum not a binary thing  

and a lot of people will never explore - part of what keeps people from exploring is cultural stigma and past conditioning 

Edited by Jacob Morres

My opinion is, consensual sex is Good.

People have so much toxic shame around sex

so many metaphysical claims around sex

So many moral claims around sex

So many idealogical identities around sex

So many stories around sex

So many fears around sex

So many hidden desires around sex people have

Wow, humanity. What a knot you find yourself in.

Maybe when you wake up... You will realize it was all in your mind the whole time

and that was the only sin.

And, what good does it do us? These stories and ideologies? 

Of what a touch means.

It's fricken love

We live in a culture where sexual images in movies are banned

But blood, gore and killing of one another is okay to share

Is there really something so special about genitals other than in your imagination? Everyone has one. 

Boundaries and consent matter. But a good feeling touch is just that. What a complicated thing.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"