Medhansh

How to earn money online without much skills?

17 posts in this topic

So I want to start earning online but I don't have any skills right now. How do I begin earning? I will learn skills in the future, but that will take time.

I need to start earning money now: Not much, I am talking about a decent 200 dollars a month to begin with. My finances are unstable, so I need to start earning ASAP.

Do you guys have any ideas as to how can I earn this much(or somewhere near it) without any good skills in my hand? 

Edited by Medhansh

U r looking for a magic pill which do not exist .if u remain in this mindset u will be a food for the snake oil selfhelp gurus and u will lose time and resources.

Wrong question. Develop Skill / Business that provides value, then money will follow. Sorry

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Learn some kind of a skill quickly that provides value to other people, then just spam hundreds of people and offer solving their problems with it in exchange for money

1 hour ago, Hello from Russia said:

Learn some kind of a skill quickly that provides value to other people, then just spam hundreds of people and offer solving their problems with it in exchange for money

Skill which I can learn quickly, such as?

1 hour ago, Medhansh said:

Skill which I can learn quickly, such as?

Any skill you like, just get to some decent level quickly

Copywriting, 3D modeling, video editing, graphic design, programming, voice over, ads and marketing skills of any kind, 100 more similar skills

This kind of money you can make with knowing the bare basics

The key is to be able so solve someone's problem and be focused and determined about who you're marketing yourself to

Why would you want to earn money without developing a skill? There's no fun in that at all! I took the last 3 years to develop my skills as a music composer, grinding through courses and staying up late. It is incredibly satisfying to see it finally start to pay off (partially online). I would have missed all that fun, would I have searched for an easy way out.

The skill development itself, working creatively, and servicing people with your work is the real payoff. You also need money of course.

If you want to make some money quickly, get a wage slave job, and work on your creative skills on the sides. They will start paying off once you get proficient at them. 

Edited by Rob06

On 12/10/2021 at 11:23 AM, itachi uchiha said:

U r looking for a magic pill which do not exist .if u remain in this mindset u will be a food for the snake oil selfhelp gurus and u will lose time and resources.

^ this 

My Website - I'm a certified holistic nutritionist. I help men & women who struggle with low energy, mental health, low mood & gut health problems. I also offer a guided detox/cleanse programme. DM me if you'd like to chat in 100% confidence about anything you're currently experiencing. 

Free E-Books -  Learn how to take control of your fatigue, brain fog and improve your health and nutrition

are you exceptionally physically beautiful? onlyfans? chaturbate? webcam model? I think that's about it 

Edited by Lyubov

50 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

are you exceptionally physically beautiful? onlyfans? chaturbate? webcam model? I think that's about it 

Damn right! xD

Have faith.

3 hours ago, Lyubov said:

Nope. So I think working my ass off is the only option left for me...

Edit: What the heck is chaturbate?

Edit 2: Nevermind, I looked it up...

Edited by Medhansh

I use a site call slicethepie or something like that to get my $15 to fund my business. I worked my ass off writing music reviews to earn that $15. I used that money to invest into some internet marketing to sell guides at the time. It made me thousands of dollars. It was a low consciousness business, but it worked. You likely wouldn't be able to handle doing the amount of music reviews required to get $200 lol. It might be a start though. 

Reselling would be a quick way to make an extra $200 a month. It's going to require you to actually do some work though. You could start by selling stuff around your house that you don't need. I recommend selling on ebay, but you could sell on facebook market place or something similar.  

Go and pick up free things listed in fb marketplace or anywhere else and resell them for something. That's some work. Poker does not work without crazy amount of practice and time so better not try it. Just go and find a normal job for 200. Also remember that you are your own authority so figure it out. Not everybody is a fake guru. You must be intuitive in this stuff. 

10 hours ago, Medhansh said:

Nope. So I think working my ass off is the only option left for me...

Edit: What the heck is chaturbate?

Edit 2: Nevermind, I looked it up...

xD

upwork freelancing you might be able to find a niche there. you can advertise something and learn on the job 

www.coinbase.com/earn - Will help you get a small bit of cash in crypto that you can sell right away. New free crypto comes in every few weeks to earn more. You will have to answer a small handful of questions about whatever crypto they are giving you in multiple choice. You can not fail and it's only about 4-5 questions. Coinbase is one of, if not, the largest crypto trading site so it's a place you can(for the most part) trust.

https://neevo.definedcrowd.com/ - Is an online company that works with AI programming. It will give you a series of tests/questions that will help in the future of AI personal assistant development. The jobs are very inconsistent when it gives you the opportunities but you can make up to $200 a month, but this is very rare. It's good easy cash though once they start giving you the jobs.

Brave Browser - It's a web browser much like Chrome. But, it will earn you passive crypto currency in BAT (Brave Tokens) that you can sell every month. Not a reliable source either, but all of this adds up. This can be used on PC, any mobile device, or both at the same time.

Clickworker - Somewhat like Neevo, but no where near as easy and efficient. Still can make a bit of cash if you are willing to put the work in.

OnlyFans - I'm guessing we all know what this is in modern day? If you really want to make some cash, sell feet pics or something. No nudity required and it's a fetish that makes easy money. But, the downside is you are selling your body.

I've personally done all of these except the last one.

But, like others are saying your best bet is to acquire some type of skill others would pay for. There are many sites like Fiverr that are a hub for freelance work to potentially get paid.

Edited by Nos7algiK

It's possible if you have time or money to invest in the NFT-play-to-earn gaming-market. If you have 1000 - 2000 dollars to invest you can easily begin to earn 100-200 dollar/day with play-to-earn games. You just have to gather information about which games are currently profitable. Some are free to play or almost free, but require you to play several hours a day to have a chance to find a valuable NFT in the game to sell. Some are very passive and only require 10 minutes per day, but need a big enough investment to get it started, some are risky, some are quite safe. Go and do some research, good luck!