kyle barnett

Good Places To Meet Woman?

22 posts in this topic

I am struggling to find girls, I want girls !! haha I am sick of been surrounded by guys all the time. Facebook everybody just ignores you, or never even gives you a chance. Online dating is appalling just leave it at that. So where do i go? I am 18 years old, unemployed, no license

If you're at some kind of school, obviously that's an easy start. Malls maybe. It's really going to depend on where you live, so get creative.

If you really can't figure out any viable options, than maybe the solution is to create options. Go get a license and a job if that's what it takes. Move cities. Be strategic about it.

Personally I moved to a major city when I really started focusing on my dating life. It took time to handle all the logistics of moving there but it was definitely worth it.

@kyle barnett Buy a car.  They will be all over you like bees around honey.  And get  job, of course.

Edited by kurt

@kyle barnett 

What do you mean when you say there are no girls around?  

I started going to nightclubs when I was 15.  There is never a shortage of girls in nightclubs.  

I dont really know where girls hang out for you because I dont know what your situation is.

34 minutes ago, kyle barnett said:

How did you meet girls?

Talk to them.  Its the only way.  Or, you can just grab them on the dancefloor.  You will know when they like you, they will let you know.  Just follow your instincts and dont care about impressing them, just buy them one drink and youre good to go ;)

47 minutes ago, kyle barnett said:

Where did you meet them?

I went to nightclubs, like I said.  Thats where girls go.  Bars, clubs.  Youre a bit old for a shopping mall I would imagine, 18?  Get a car, a job and a licence, then get out there, theres a whole world out there full of girls begging to meet you.

But get your act together first, most girls wont bother with you if you have not got income or a car.  

Sad, but true

55 minutes ago, kurt said:

most girls wont bother with you if you have not got income or a car. 

xD as if that was true...

2 hours ago, kyle barnett said:

Where did you meet them?

Nice to see you again.

You can find girls online, whether it is Facebook, video games, etc... Otherwise, the traditional way is still out there.

I don't believe there is a right or better way to find a girl for a relationship (different case is girl to bang with - club or bar should be the most ideal). Otherwise, just expose yourself to places and situations where you will meet more people, leading to a higher chance to meet someone valuable.

You can't really control when you'll meet the right person. It's literally an odds game.

If you girl really likes you for who you are a licence or a car wont matter.

B R E A T H E

Dont fall in the trap of thinking you need this or that to get girls. If you get stuff get it because you want it for you. Saying that logistically a car might help you. 

If youre going to work on anything work on your 'game', which is confidence, flirting etc etc. Where they are depends on your current situation but obvious places are clubs, bars. Main thing though is just have fun with dont look at it like you need it to complete you 

On 12/18/2016 at 0:53 AM, kyle barnett said:

Where did you meet them?

There's over three billion females on planet earth. Surely you can catch a few and interact. Good luck:) Do what you can now. There's always bars later with a friend. Maybe meet a bouncer that will let you into the bar at an earlier age. Malls, don't discard dating apps...you just have to get good through trial and error, school, friends of friends. 

Trust me,without a car most girls wont even look at you.  The girls who like "cars" for the sake of "cars" (as status symbols) you want to obviously keep away from them.  But its true that a healthy girl wont consider you much if you haven't got a car, because having a car is a symbol for something much more attractive - a pair of balls, vision, capability to get your own needs met, a brain, energy to put your ideas into action.

Women unfortunately are hard wired to look at your surface credentials to save time basically.  If you have not got your act together then youre just not attractive to her.

Them the breaks unfortunately.

Take a yoga class,

It's a good spiritual practice, and there is TONS of women.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 12/23/2016 at 11:54 PM, kurt said:

Trust me,without a car most girls wont even look at you.  The girls who like "cars" for the sake of "cars" (as status symbols) you want to obviously keep away from them.  But its true that a healthy girl wont consider you much if you haven't got a car, because having a car is a symbol for something much more attractive - a pair of balls, vision, capability to get your own needs met, a brain, energy to put your ideas into action.

Women unfortunately are hard wired to look at your surface credentials to save time basically.  If you have not got your act together then youre just not attractive to her.

Them the breaks unfortunately.

I hope you're sarcastic with you post ;)

I am struggling to find girls, I want girls !! haha I am sick of been surrounded by guys all the time. Facebook everybody just ignores you, or never even gives you a chance. Online dating is appalling just leave it at that. So where do i go? I am 18 years old, unemployed, no license

As to OP question, the best place to meet women is simply outdoors - streets, parks, squares, bookstores, supermarkets, anywhere... That's that simple. There are limitless amount of girls you can talk to. More emotionally difficult to do that, but a lot of growth comes from too. However, if you're looking for more "indirect" way of meeting women, then join courses/classes that are aligned with you hobbies where you could expect to have a lot of women. As someone suggested already - yoga classes. Yoga classes are the best, because its demography usually consists of +70% women and a very healthy women as well. Other similar things you could join - dancing classes, like salsa, or bachata (+you're already being physical with girls), cooking lessons or volunteering work. Also, if you're planing to study any humanitarian/social subject, like psychology, you gonna find lots of girls there too. I'm assuming  you're high school student, why you just don't talk with girls in your school though?

Edited by Wind

Library, museums, art walks, book stores, dating sites (be careful), pretty much doing whatever you're passionate about is where you'll meet people with common interests.  Good luck dude. :)

I attend yoga classes. There are many women here and some of them are attractive and in my age. But there are no really opportunities to interact with them. Everybody just listens to instructor and is focused on doing exercises.

Edited by Whoami3