Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WokeBloke

Repeating Same Life Forever Fear

33 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Nos7algiK said:

You are free to feel however you wish, I understand where you are coming from. I don't believe he just made it up or anything but rather had an awakening experience that showed him which they can be pretty convincing when had lol. I've had the same idea brought up in my own awakening experience and believed it for a few years, but like I said I try to let go of those because it's just a lie I'm telling myself to perpetuate the illusion of "self" as a contruxt within reality. Which I'm not, there is no one to be constructed.

This. Not to agree or disagree, but as a great example for pointing to what appears when, in the appearance, reality is being apparently created on the fly. It’s all just the ride appearing as a journey.

8 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

so you do not think my body is your body?

Or that my activity is your activity.

No. However, all bodies, and indeed everything, are actually not separate objects that could be connected or made any more whole and complete. There is no separation or context between or behind anything; what appears.

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

No. However, all bodies, and indeed everything, are actually not separate objects that could be connected or made any more whole and complete. There is no separation or context between or behind anything; what appears.

If my body is not your body then you are positing the existence of an other or twoness.

It's like you wrote a book of every possible ending and to enjoy it as if you didn't write it yourself, you made your self forget and are now reading it for the first time and you can always go back read it again with just subtle things changed but it would still be new because Its slightly different and you don't remember reading the previous similar one and you don't remember writing it. 

Edited by Adrian325

If there's anyone out there reading this, by the time your life is over you won't care if this eternal recurrence idea is true or not. That's how good this place is. Much love ♥️

1 minute ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

If there's anyone out there reading this, by the time your life is over you won't care if this eternal recurrence idea is true or not. That's how good this place is. Much love ♥️

Seems like you've become more aware lol feels good to see that. What was it that helped? LSD? MDMA? both?

34 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

If my body is not your body then you are positing the existence of an other or twoness.

There is no other, but there is also no one. There is no my body / your body. There is just no-thing appearing as everything, including bodies, as well as this, that, past, future, plants, awareness, relationships, etc. Everything is no-thing and no-thing is everything.

Edited by The0Self

17 hours ago, Adrian325 said:

It's like you wrote a book of every possible ending and to enjoy it as if you didn't write it yourself, you made your self forget and are now reading it for the first time.  

Excellent analogy. 

I think infinity is much more rich than one life on repeat

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

22 hours ago, The0Self said:

@WokeBloke It’s part and parcel of the illusory experience of the self (things are really happening to me, the I who is present and aware here and now), to hide the reality that nothing ever happens twice. These words have never been said and will never be said again. I understand it can and does seem like that’s not the case, within the story, but that’s an illusion. Everything is new. Just apparently describing this.

Where did you get this from and could you expand on it? I've seen lots of people say they feel like they've lived their lives a million times already while on Psychs. 

2 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Where did you get this from and could you expand on it? I've seen lots of people say they feel like they've lived their lives a million times already while on Psychs. 

If that appears, then that’s what appears. Has nothing to do with the reality that nothing ever happens twice. The past is an appearance, it’s not real, so of course since nothing has ever happened before, everything is always new.

Edited by The0Self