Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob Seeker

Is it possible to do pickup without hurting women’s feelings?

51 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Harlen Kelly You can test your theory by marrying a prostitute. Let us know how that works out for ya.

I am sure you are intelligent enough to understand this is not a valid argument to find out the veracity of your stance.

@Harlen Kelly After you date a few prostitutes and strippers you will understand at a deeper level than any scientist.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

After you date a few prostitutes and strippers

That's called anecdotal evidence, otherwise known as worthless information. Your particular experience with a stripper does not constitute truth about strippers. 

''Anecdotal evidence is a factual claim relying only on personal observation, collected in a casual or non-systematic manner.'' 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

On 10/16/2021 at 4:11 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Hardkill Dude, I can make you a prostitute by putting a gun to your child's head and telling you to suck my dick.

Go find some YT videos of prostitutes talking about their miserable lives.

@Leo Gura You don't need to use the gun honey bunches. I'll do it all day. In the lovely Nevada sun. For free, I mean like that would be fun!

But I mean, they got a car, why don't they become electricians at the jobcorps? That's what I did with my homeless friend. But the thing is he dropped out after I got him in there and became homeless again. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwRkHgmGIR0

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

I'm not talking about street prostitutes, but plenty of sex workers really enjoy their job maybe it's a second job on the side or they like being their own boss, but some women are just highly sexual and get turned on by meeting up with strangers. Its a different scenario if it's in a poorer country, but in the west it's a different sexual interest. Some people are into swinging , some people do outdoor sex , some people go to sex parties. Not everybody has the same views on the matter.

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

I don't think so, and if it is then it is rare.

I personally don't even think sex can be casual. I akin sex to doing psychedelics.

Can you drop acid casually? hardly.

and If you can, I would disagree about you being 'high' conscious. 

Sex is best saved for someone that you love and care about.

Whoever you meet on the pick up scene is not someone who you will love. You won't actually know them, you will meet an illusory projected version of themselves. - This kind of falsehood harms men and women. You play games, to be accepted, when you can already be accepted right here, right now.

FwB relationships don't last forever why not? Because they are not Good. Only Good and Truth lasts forever. 

Edited by SgtPepper

if I wouldn't had sex with prostitude and instead study pickup, or try some other way to improve my relationships with opposite sex I would be much more experienced and lucky.  The worst thing about prostitutes when you have sex that way, subconciusly you say yourself nobody want you without paying for. buying sex is serious harm to your self-esteem. Also most of sex workers are doing that with force of somebody that seizured their passports or purely pyhsical forcing. I saw some some of them stay in some dirty shed without appropriate electricty, water etc. if you know how hard is life for them you will stop buying it and not buying that is more of support to that womens. 

Most of them have similar personal stories, abusive fathers, abusive and achololic boyfriend, gambler husband etc. some are doing it to support their families, their child . also the girls are victim to some life events at some point they start to abuse drugs, alcohol..they might be violent and crazy. 

finally when it comes to getting sexual experience, for prostitutes the best trade is to spend less time with  man and get more money.. they also try their best to manipülate man during sex so it can finish fast and they can leave.. So don't expect that women to be some kind of  fairy for you. 

Edited by traveller
spelling

2 hours ago, traveller said:

The worst thing about prostitutes when you have sex that way, subconciusly you say yourself nobody want you without paying for.

If you have low sexual self-esteem, then yes, you probably shouldn't paying for sex.

If you have high sexual self-esteem however, paying for sex is definitely the better option. Better for the art, better for variance, better for convenience.

Recreational sex and sexuality is just fun. Offloading to the private sector makes total sense, providing you have mature-enough foundations.

@SgtPepper The reason you cant do acid casually is because it has a 16 hour come down, not quite the same

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

On 29.10.2021 at 2:34 AM, cookiemonster said:

If you have low sexual self-esteem, then yes, you probably shouldn't paying for sex.

If you have high sexual self-esteem however, paying for sex is definitely the better option. Better for the art, better for variance, better for convenience.

Recreational sex and sexuality is just fun. Offloading to the private sector makes total sense, providing you have mature-enough foundations.

To me, sexual intercourse supposed to include some emotional connection. At least pysichal attraction from both part. We are not robots. I agree it is possible to have fun  for the one who is paying and some times for the prostitue also..Yet still by buying sex we  might contribute to lots of suffering.. Still everyone can choose their own entertaintment sources.