Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Richard Purdy

What facet of awakening is this?

8 posts in this topic

What is the main subject called that Julien is bringing out with these guys? He’s breaking their fronts they put up in society, but what inner work can I do to exercise this and recognize my own front I put up? What facet of awakening is this called? I want to be just as strong as Julien, being able to trigger and bring awareness to any front dealing with other people the way he is doing it here. I want to be the master in public.... recognizing all the fronts and being able to be as solid as Julien. Where can I do more research for this?

That's not about awakening at all. He's just showing you how to be vulnerable and more authentic in social situations.

You're not going to master social skills unless you hit the bars and clubs like a beast. 1000s of nights out talking to girls.

There is no book, video, seminar, or course that can give you such skills. Only by going out.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not about awakening at all. He's just showing you how to be vulnerable and more authentic in social situations.

You're not going to master social skills unless you hit the bars and clubs like a beast. 1000s of nights out talking to girls.

There is no book, video, seminar, or course that can give you such skills. Only by going out.

@Leo GuraBut Leo, how would I do that when I don’t even know where to start? How can I be more authentic if I don’t know how to?

@Richard Purdy Remove the blockages preventing you from being authentic (traumas, subconscious muscular tensions, deep negative beliefs, negative thought patterns, lack of experience, negative self-image, etc.)

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

8 hours ago, Richard Purdy said:

@Leo GuraBut Leo, how would I do that when I don’t even know where to start? How can I be more authentic if I don’t know how to?

Whenever you want to lie, say the truth.
If you couldn't help it then say it just after.

Obviously in certain very rare situations it would be better to lie, use your emotional intelligence.

The most important thing is to not bullshit yourself though, by doing what Superfluo said.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

19 hours ago, Richard Purdy said:

You linked a video from a company that teaches you all the details.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Richard Purdy

To witness reaction (front) yet not to react (to ‘sit with it’ instead) is to maturely explore vulnerability which paradoxically results in the realization of the facet of invulnerability. Much more inherent than (dualistic) confidence, pride, etc. Intrinsic if a comparison could be made. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 12.10.2021 at 2:41 AM, Richard Purdy said:

what inner work can I do to exercise this and recognize my own front I put up?

Emotional Intelligence