SS10

I've Just realised that I am God lol

26 posts in this topic

I was just contemplating on what 'being' is .

Came to the realisation that; God is the only being, and there is only only one 'being', I am conscious that I am 'being', therefore I am God,

What I am struggling to do next is really understand what that means, the implications of that, and/or, how I should construct my life around that knowledge...

Any guidance? 

What you're describing is logical deduction, not mystical realization. 

Because of lots of meditation practice, objects were not as flashy as my self, whatever that was. Objects were ignored until none were left (advanced meditation skill). And the subject was alone as God. Looking in at its creation from the outside. That was still firmly in the dream as the witness.

That’s how it sometimes went. But other times it’d be totally, almost incompatibly different... It was just an apparent journey up the dream of god-consciousness, that’s all. Has no significance.

Sure, you’re God... A God completely unlimited by qualities or meaning or knowability of any kind at all. A God which both is and isn’t. A God that can’t know you. This God is nothing, being everything.

The desire to call this God faded away as it was recognized that to use a profound word like God is almost disrespectful compared to calling the unspeakable something very simple like “this” ; “life” ... Or “table”...

Edited by The0Self

1 hour ago, Tim R said:

What you're describing is logical deduction, not mystical realization. 

What's the difference, it's all the same

4 minutes ago, SS10 said:

e33d34c2-773f-46ca-8af7-3e26d8b3517d.gif

Edited by Jakuchu

Please don't use the word realisation if you don't even know what it means to realise something 

So, you did a ten minute quicky contemplaty and realised that you are God? Tell me more about it 

Edited by Jakuchu

15 minutes ago, SS10 said:

The difference between a being a human using logical deduction, and being God creating the universe with imagination timelessly as a lived reality?

You’re not serious are you?

Well, now you know? Lol

Where your mind is seemingly at now, will not understand anything talked about here existentially, so perhaps ignore all of it.

? Just messing with you. Not personal. ? 

God-realization too, is a dream. But you know nothing about God realization.

Edited by The0Self

9 minutes ago, The0Self said:

The difference between a being a human using logical deduction, and being God creating the universe with imagination timelessly as a lived reality?

You’re not serious are you?

Well, now you know? Lol

Where your mind is seemingly at now, will not understand anything talked about here existentially, so perhaps ignore all of it.

? Just messing with you. Not personal. ? 

God-realization too, is a dream. But you know nothing about God realization.

its only different because you think its different

3 minutes ago, SS10 said:

He seriously is doubling down on his strategy

It's only not different because you think it's not different

Edited by Jakuchu

13 minutes ago, SS10 said:

Total story-telling: It’s actually not different at all. But you’re coming from a position apparently deeper in the story than God realization. And if I understood you, you’ve indicated you have no idea what it entails (if you haven’t used psychedelics it’s almost not possible for you to have a clue about God), but I could be wrong.

9 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

He seriously is doubling down on it

It's only not different because you think it's not different

? Who knows where he’s coming from... Could be pointing to the insubstantiality of everything. Maybe we totally misunderstood him. ?  It’s probably just a bit more likely that he just has no idea, but in the end it doesn’t matter.

Edited by The0Self

10 minutes ago, The0Self said:

It’s probably just a bit more likely that he just has no idea, but in the end it doesn’t matter.

His next counter move will probably be: believing in God = Enlightenment

This is borderline bullying but some people don't deserve better 

Edited by Jakuchu

7 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

His next counter move will probably be: believing in God = Enlightenment

This is borderline bullying but some people don't deserve better 

? love it

Though I don’t really think that’s where he’s coming from. No clue lol. 

It’s all practically a joke anyway lol — one that no one gets.

I am really just having fun and playing around, don’t take things too seriously.

Serious cult like dynamics going on here...

@SS10 you need to understand, that not everyone in this forum recognizes that you are just trolling around. This forum should be troll free, so less misunderstanding.

1 hour ago, SS10 said:

I am really just having fun and playing around, don’t take things too seriously.

No, you are not 

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@SS10 you need to understand, that not everyone in this forum recognizes that you are just trolling around. This forum should be troll free, so less misunderstanding.

I like to "troll" and be more on the playful side of things aswell

But there was no "hint" whatsoever that he was being ironic, because he wasn't 

Edited by Jakuchu

1 hour ago, SS10 said:

Serious cult like dynamics going on here...

A cult is busy trying to turn you into a fool, we are busy trying to get you to realise that you are being a fool with your post and responses. That was the guidance you asked for 

So now that we have all this aside, do you accept leo as your only master and the fact that every single word he speaks is absolute, unshakable truth? 

Edited by Jakuchu

You are NOT God.

God is you. 

And you are you.

People on this forum are mostly running away from their humanity.

@Visionary

1 hour ago, Visionary said:

You are NOT God.

God is you. 

This doesn't make sense.

Either you are God , or not. And since everything is God then i am God. Because i am everything.

Edited by SQAAD

18 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Visionary

This doesn't make sense.

Either you are God , or not. And since everything is God then i am God. Because i am everything.

I think when it is said here that you are God people can fall into the trap that there ego is all there is and that the ego is the only state of consciousness that there is.   While yes, it is God in finite form - (so to say you are not God is not correct either..) it can expand to be Infinite.  (Infinite Consciousness or God Consciousness)  so God is You means that that you can expand - or better put, the ego state can die or fall away giving rise to Infinite Mind

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.