Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Durden

What do I see when looking myself in the mirror?

10 posts in this topic

Unlike the rest of my body, I don't see my head in my direct experience which means I don't actually have it. But whenever I look myself in the mirror, I see it. What exactly do I see in that case? 

You see your face. The same face everybody else sees. You do have a face. That's why you see your face.

Concepts like that you are a thing which sees, is so to speak mental activity which is veiling, and which falls away naturally in meditation. Attachment, believing thoughts like ‘my body’, etc, is under appreciated. 

What is the only ‘thing’ which seems to be, but isn’t, in the movie Fight Club? 

I wanna say how can this possibly be missed. But I already know precisely how. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

You see colors. Which are interpreted to be a person. 

You however don't know whether that person is a reflection of you, or whether there is actually someone else standing in front of you.

You two are staring at each other like some freaks.

@Nahm I would say what seems to be is that the Narrator and Tyler are two different persons but later we find out they are the same person.

@GreenWoods But is there any staring done on my part? I don't have eyes, only my reflection seems to have them.

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

@Nahm I would say what seems to be is that the Narrator and Tyler are two different persons but later we find out they are the same person.

@GreenWoods But is there any staring done on my part? I don't have eyes, only my reflection seems to have them.

that's like saying you don't have fingers. see what happens if you remove your fingers.

10 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Yeah, there is just someone (colors) in front of you staring at faceless body sensations lol

Edited by GreenWoods

35 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

So would you agree then that Tyler was never really a person, but only the thoughts believed by, or, the delusion of, the narrator? 

Any thoughts on how that worked out for the narrator in regard to the end of the movie? Was there possibly a hindsight ‘lesson’ in the movie about what the narrator was really doing in his life, and how his delusion (Tyler) covered it up mentally?  

Maybe even going beyond that… how his life was telling him (the narrator) this throughout the entire movie… and he defaulted unfortunately, again and again and again to his delusion…? 

@Nahm Sorry man. Stull don't know whom and why I even type this. 

Yes black thing is the Truth I am God dreaming this. 

These last month. 

Yeah you are Awareness, you are imagining everything, like everything. 

Still whom and what. Whom am I teaching? 

@Zeroguy

The ocean is fucked. The sky, is fucked. The prism of the finite mind is many many times over, fucked. Have a good cry, drop your shit, and get started. Love you ?