Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WokeBloke

Only You Are Aware

61 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, WokeBloke said:

Awareness does not seem like an appearance. To whom does awareness appear? 

The title of this thread is literally only you are aware. For you, this would be like listening to a kid say I didn’t eat the candy bar while there is chocolate on his face. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

The title of this thread is literally only you are aware. For you, this would be like listening to a kid say I didn’t eat the candy bar while there is chocolate on his face. 

xD Spot on, Nahm. Love ya. 

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

lmao.

I just want to see the 0 self's opinion lol

1 minute ago, WokeBloke said:

Awareness does not seem like an appearance. To whom does awareness appear? 

Awareness is the imaginary whom. It doesn’t appear to someone, it just appears — of course that’s not logical when seen from the perspective of being aware, so don’t think you’re going to understand it — it’s not graspable, because awareness itself is not separate from grasping, and there is only the appearance of grasping anyway; it appears but has no solidity or reality to it.

It might seem complicated but it really is very simple and ordinary. Amazingly so.

Just now, The0Self said:

Awareness is the imaginary whom. It doesn’t appear to someone, it just appears — of course that’s not logical when seen from the perspective of being aware, so don’t think you’re going to understand it — it’s not graspable, because awareness itself is not separate from grasping, and there is only the appearance of grasping anyway; it appears but has no solidity or reality to it.

It might seem complicated but it really is very simple and ordinary. Amazingly so.

You expressed this beautifully. The suffering of life sets in when we try to refine, grasp onto, or believe in an experiencer/possessor of awareness or life itself. All is simply happening. 

If there is no target for the arrow of suffering to strike, how can it land?

3 minutes ago, The0Self said:

So in your experience you are no longer "aware"?

3 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

So in your experience you are no longer "aware"?

The body still seems to function as it always did. There’s just seeing; typing; sitting; etc. It’s the same there, it’s just that there might be the claim that it’s happening to me and I know seeing; typing; sitting, which surprisingly is itself completely unknowable. There’s just what appears, and there is no solidity to any connection or context because there’s nothing separate to be connected.

12 minutes ago, The0Self said:

The body still seems to function as it always did. There’s just seeing; typing; sitting; etc. It’s the same there, it’s just that there might be the claim that it’s happening to me and I know seeing; typing; sitting, which surprisingly is itself completely unknowable. There’s just what appears, and there is no solidity to any connection or context because there’s nothing separate to be connected.

And why do you believe it is not happening to you? Who else could it possibly be happening to?

You are the one initiating all your actions isn't it?

3 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

You are the only one that is aware.

There is nothing that is aware, unless Mystery deemed it so. Mystery can deem anything, your egoic restrictions mean nothing to Mystery, unless it is deemed so.

You are trying to capture Divine Intelligence, when it is Free. It is Free, and you are attempting to shackled it to a Ground that does not exist, unless it is deemed so.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

2 minutes ago, Scholar said:

There is nothing that is aware, unless Mystery deemed it so. Mystery can deem anything, your egoic restrictions mean nothing to Mystery, unless it is deemed so.

You are trying to capture Divine Intelligence, when it is Free. It is Free, and you are attempting to shackled it to a Ground that does not exist, unless it is deemed so.

Awareness is aware. Awareness is the mystery.

Awareness is aware. Awareness is the mystery.

That which is Mystery is Groundless, it was the case before you ever realized what Awareness is, before anything changed in your Consciousness. That which was the case then, that was Absolute. You have recognized a change, a change cannot be Mystery, unless it is deemed so by itself.

You must see the Absolute in the Partial, in the Division, in the manifoldness. Do not reject any part.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

1 hour ago, WokeBloke said:

And why do you believe it is not happening to you? Who else could it possibly be happening to?

You are the one initiating all your actions isn't it?

There’s is no one else either.

That’s all just a story; trying to make sense of the ungraspable. There’s simply what appears to be happening, without meaning or purpose, and without an observer or doer. Bodily actions can appear but it’s simply no-thing apparently happening. Total equilibrium. Pure happening. Exactly what’s longed for; everything, which is paradoxically not an object, and is not viewed by a separate subject. There is just the view.

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

That’s all just a story; trying to make sense of the ungraspable. There’s simply what appears to be happening, without meaning or purpose, and without an observer or doer. Bodily actions can appear but it’s simply no-thing apparently happening. Total equilibrium. Pure happening. Exactly what’s longed for; everything, which is paradoxically not an object, and is not viewed by a separate subject. There is just the view.

Bookmark this answer, OP. This is the only summary you need. Everything else is extra words. 

6 minutes ago, The0Self said:

That's just your interpretation based on your limited experience. I can't take anyone seriously that doesn't take responsibility for their actions.

That's just your interpretation based on your limited experience. I can't take anyone seriously that doesn't take responsibility for their actions.

Well there’s certainly no one here who doesn’t take responsibility for their actions. That would be a denial of what is. There’s simply what appears to be. That includes preferences, compassion, care, etc. It simply has no solidity. It’s the same there, there might just be an apparent solidity in that non-solid-appearance, as if it were something actually happening, and therefore also happening to me.

Edited by The0Self

Just now, The0Self said:

Well there’s certainly no one here who doesn’t take responsibility for their actions. That would be a denial of what is. There’s simply what appears to be. That includes preferences, compassion, care, etc. It simply has no solidity. It’s the same there, there might just be a solidity in the appearance as if it were something actually happening.

You are calling this "what appears to be" and saying the end. 

I agree this is permanently changing and thus there is no solidity except of course things such as objects that aren't moving like tables and chairs and buildings. 

Perhaps the appearance is deeper than what your mental conclusion that its just an "appearance" is saying about it.

1 hour ago, WokeBloke said:

You are calling this "what appears to be" and saying the end. 

I agree this is permanently changing and thus there is no solidity except of course things such as objects that aren't moving like tables and chairs and buildings. 

Perhaps the appearance is deeper than what your mental conclusion that its just an "appearance" is saying about it.

That’s just what’s appearing to happen there. This is not coming from a position or knowledge. No mental conclusion was reached, and there is no fixedness for circumstances to actually play out in.

It’s infinitely deep — It’s infinitely empty — It is the infinite itself = As it has no other, so it has no self.

Its actually very simple. Overthinking seemingly hides the reality that no one is thinking. This is already fulfillment.

This is already absolutely free and wild, and unconditionally exactly what is longed for. There is absolutely no causality in actuality — only the infinite, which is not big or small, it’s no-space... and the eternal, which is not long or short, it’s no-time.

How can one get to what already is? No possibility. There is no one separate and aware of this from a separate standpoint. It’s a dream that isn’t really happening. Everything else is just what it is.

Infinity is so limitless it can appear limited, and it’s what is longed for and it’s inescapable — if it were designed some might call it the ultimate ingenuity, but it’s actually so devoid of need, it doesn’t even need to have been designed, nor have had a history, intention, or goal.

There’s no separation, only unimaginable freedom, longing for, by being, exactly what appears to be happening. Without breaking a sweat. And it’s over as it begins.

Edited by The0Self

4 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

But talking with you I get an impression that I'm not.

When you were a kid you thought a puppet was your friend too.

That's basically the same thing, except the puppet couldn't talk back and hit your dick.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

6 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

Have you ever found/known anyone besides yourself?

Yes.

Every distinction is imagination but you still have your state of consciousness and I have mine. I am not the only conscious being.

We are one system that's true but still you have your own direct experience which is different that mine.

Everything that feels to you like the most real thing in the world can eventually be mistake. Solipsism is in my opinion false. 

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!