BeHereNow

Could reincarnation be non-linear?

9 posts in this topic

Would it be possible for one to have lived in the very, very, very far future and then reincarnate in the modern day? After all if everyone throughout time is just an avatar of God then why would it matter what order you would reincarnate in?

I ask this because I had a strange mystical experience quite a while ago I couldn't put into words until now. It was basically realising I was living in the very far future and past simultaneously, relative to people at the polar ends of history. The idea of a present has vanished for a time and it was like I was living in an era that was incredibly ancient.

A lot of things at their core felt mysterious or even unknown at their core and I had this cheeky nihilist voice at the back of my head that kept reminding that all the movies I watched, the games I played, the music I listened to, all the history I know and all the people I've ever known will all be gone and forgotten. I didn't fall too far into the nihilist trap but it did shift my outlook on modernity considerably.

Afterwards I started paying more attention to consumerism and marketing of all things from a more neutral point of view. Corporate logos, brands, mascots and even some aspects of meme culture began to feel more recognisable from places and times I've never known but nothing changed about them. Companies and brands are so good at making themselves so recognisable today that it wouldn't be out of the possibility that people still recognise what the McDonalds or Disney logos are when our civilization is all but forgotten.

Could it be I was someone who lived in the very far future who seen the marketing that still survived and wondered, "what would it be like to be someone who lived in the times when people drank coca-cola?"

I know fundamentally only I can answer the question, but is there any other accounts of people tapping into past lifes that occurred in the far future?

how do you if reincarnation is even possible?

it just an idea

47 minutes ago, omar30 said:

how do you if reincarnation is even possible?

it just an idea

Well documented past life experiences, NDE’s, and then anecdotal past/future life experiences plus just basic common sense - if we randomly showed up once, why wouldn’t it happen again? Only way that would make sense is if we were the body and mind, but of course that is pure illusion. 

Yeah @BeHereNow I don’t see why reincarnation would be linear or even necessarily in the same “reality.” If reincarnation is true, there’s no telling how wild the mechanics of it are. 

@BeHereNow

Future is an abstract thought without an actuality of anything the thought points to, just like ‘an avatar of God’, time, and linear or nonlinear. Likewise, a mystical experience actually is a mystical experience, without an actuality of what it points to (you living in a future). 

That ‘everything will be gone & forgotten’ is really there already isn’t any thing… just the forgetting. Thought activity is the dualistic veil of for-getting (subject & object), thus, meditation is the way of remembering. NDE’s, mystical experiences, insights, revelations, etc, etc are all mystical experiences, and not it so to speak. No one knows what a real apocalypse is, because no one can experience it. 

Actually attempt to forget on purpose. It’ll be seen that you can’t, because there is neither. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

59 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Well documented past life experiences, NDE’s, and then anecdotal past/future life experiences plus just basic common sense - if we randomly showed up once, why wouldn’t it happen again? Only way that would make sense is if we were the body and mind, but of course that is pure illusion. 

Yeah @BeHereNow I don’t see why reincarnation would be linear or even necessarily in the same “reality.” If reincarnation is true, there’s no telling how wild the mechanics of it are. 

so what about this planet will it exist forever.

with the idea of reincarnation, it seems like the planet earth is eternal.

and other planets stars the whole universe who created it ? 

2 hours ago, BeHereNow said:

Could it be I was someone who lived in the very far future who seen the marketing that still survived and wondered, "what would it be like to be someone who lived in the times when people drank coca-cola?"

@BeHereNow Yes it is. You are imagining time to be linear. Once you have the awareness that reality is infinite imagination, you will realize anything is possible.

If reincarnation exists it's most likely non-linear. 

Here is a pretty good video illustrating it:

Reincarnation complicates this timeless singularity.

If you die, you won’t be able to tell anyone, including yourself, what it’s like. And the one who dies will be recognized as never having been, so no one dies.

Reincarnation is a story for the continuation of the I. Everything said about it is completely just story telling. If memory-continuity is not maintained between lifetimes, clearly no one reincarnates, this is just what appears, and its nature is as veiled as time is experienced as real.