Motar

My 2nd LSD Trip Made My Life 15/10 - Heaven on Earth

30 posts in this topic

On 10/11/2021 at 2:43 AM, Motar said:

When I'm working out and I have my playlist on (it is a hardsyle one haha), on 90% of sets the beat drops literally on the second I start to do the set, which of course gives me the boost with my gym gains since the music pumps me up and I can automatically go harder beyond the limit

I have observed profound synchronicities listening to music on mushrooms. Leaves falling from tree's, lightening and oceans waves all moving and happening in perfect synchronization to music I was listening to. You become very aware there is an infinite intelligence behind the movement of everything that is perfectly orchestrating it all. It is extremely profound the first time you observe this. These synchronicities are occurring constantly all around us, but we overlook most of them in our regular state of consciousness. 

9 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

I wonder what other factors contributed to so many insights and changes from taking LSD? 

I wonder too. Unfortunately he seems to not come here anymore.

@Buba That many changes and insights from two LSD trips is extraordinary and unusual. Try sending him a private message. Maybe he will see the email notification and respond to you. 

50 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Buba That many changes and insights from two LSD trips is extraordinary and unusual. Try sending him a private message. Maybe he will see the email notification and respond to you. 

I have been going to psychoanalysis for more than two years. I had those expectations mentioned by @Motar. But I see no healing. I have pus inside me which I want to discharge. I feel that if I don't discharge that, I will always suffer. Before psychoanalysis during meditations that pus was always coming up, it was very painful, but each time it came up, I could not discharge. Psychoanalysis also did not help me to discharge it. That is why I want to do LSD to discharge that pus and relieve forever. 

15 hours ago, Buba said:

I have been going to psychoanalysis for more than two years. I had those expectations mentioned by @Motar. But I see no healing. I have pus inside me which I want to discharge. I feel that if I don't discharge that, I will always suffer. Before psychoanalysis during meditations that pus was always coming up, it was very painful, but each time it came up, I could not discharge. Psychoanalysis also did not help me to discharge it. That is why I want to do LSD to discharge that pus and relieve forever. 

Maybe mushrooms fit more to what you are looking for

@Buba ayahuasca and mushrooms are more likely to help you cathart and realese emotions, stuck energy, trauma and so on lsd is going to help you understand life in a very logical way as in decisions, what to do, change of circumstances, reflection, analysis of behaviour and patterns etc

one thing i would add is a low dose and shamanic breathing if you feel you have a lot to cathart - that shit is really not for play though and not for anyone who doesn't have the will to go 1 hour minimum of rythmic deep breathwork to get the benefits

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

1 hour ago, catcat69123 said:

@Buba ayahuasca and mushrooms are more likely to help you cathart and realese emotions, stuck energy, trauma and so on lsd is going to help you understand life in a very logical way as in decisions, what to do, change of circumstances, reflection, analysis of behaviour and patterns etc

one thing i would add is a low dose and shamanic breathing if you feel you have a lot to cathart - that shit is really not for play though and not for anyone who doesn't have the will to go 1 hour minimum of rythmic deep breathwork to get the benefits

Nah LSD can produce big energetic shifts and awareness raise body as any other psychedelic... I dunno where the belief that lsd is logical or something similar like that

3 hours ago, Buba said:

@Breakingthewall @Javfly33 @catcat69123May psychedelics harm my psyche temporarily or permanently?

Most peopleuse psychedelics and no harm to the psyche is done but I guess there are no guarantees. Research the internet to find the possible cons and risks when using psychedelics.

i dunno@Buba maybe your psyche is in a state of harm already:D nah it's so unlikely but hey 1 in billion is still 8 dead people amirite

Edited by catcat69123

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me