Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maru

Horrible headaches after tripping

16 posts in this topic

When i eat surtain tryptamines i get horrible headaches after the trip.  Its bad enough that i avoid taking those psychedelics all together. 

It happens when i eat mushrooms, 4ho-met and DmT(oraly with rue tea)

Does anyone know what could be the reason for this? I kinda love mushrooms so it makes me rather sad that taking them comes with the worse pain.. 

It also makes eating mushrooms feel unhealthy. 

Try plugging

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I get violent headaches and nausea from psychidelics too.

You have to go into the pain and surrender to it. If you penetrate deep into the headache you can completely wipe out the suffering from your head ache. Next time you do a psych trace the feeling of the headache to it's root. It might be painful, but if you can trace the feeling you can dissolve it

If you are getting headaches something is going wrong.

I don't ever get headaches.

A few psychedelics have a bit of a hangover the next day, but most do not.

Once after a shroom trip, I've got a very strong headache in the third eye area and my vision got fucked up. I couldn't read and it was like everything was blurry and moving. Only come back to normal 2 hours later. I don't know wtf happened...

@Maru have happen to me too, when i don't drink water while tripping. Try hidratating during the trip

Edited by fictional_character

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Try plugging

Dont think that would work with mushrooms. And you said normal dmt did not plug very well. 

10 hours ago, fictional_character said:

@Maru have happen to me too, when i don't drink water while tripping. Try hidratating during the trip

Thats what my first thought. But when i tried drinking more it had little effect. 

And psychedelics like LSD, AL-LAD and 5meo-mipt give me no issues. 

Smoking dmt also gave me no issues, but i hate smoking it. It feels horrible on the lungs.

13 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I get violent headaches and nausea from psychidelics too.

You have to go into the pain and surrender to it. If you penetrate deep into the headache you can completely wipe out the suffering from your head ache. Next time you do a psych trace the feeling of the headache to it's root. It might be painful, but if you can trace the feeling you can dissolve it

Iv tried to stop resisting it, but its difficult. If the pain is not to bad i can do it, but these headaches are some of the worse pain iv experianced in my life. 

10 minutes ago, Maru said:

Dont think that would work with mushrooms. And you said normal dmt did not plug very well.

It will work with 4-HO-MET.

Finding the best substance for you is half the battle with psychedelics. Explore which substances suit your brain and body best. Mushrooms and DMT may not be right for you.

4-AcO-DMT plugs like a beast. More powerful and cleaner than eating mushrooms (which contains toxins). I would never eat mushrooms whole. Why put those toxins in your body? Only fools do that.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Finding the best substance for you is half the battle with psychedelics. Explore which substances suit your brain and body best. Mushrooms and DMT may not be right for you.

Yes, After those headaches that was the conclusion I sort of drew, but I had some of the most meaningful trips on mushrooms and DMT, so its hard to accept that they might not be right for me. 

4-AcO-DMT plugs like a beast. More powerful and cleaner than eating mushrooms (which contains toxins). I would never eat mushrooms whole. Why put those toxins in your body? Only fools do that.

4-AcO-DMT is illegal in the Netherlands, so that is not something I can find easy online. 

Is DPT something you would recommend? I read some dark reports about it, but in your last video you seemed positive. In the Netherlands it is easier to find then 4-aco-DMT. 

Edited by Maru

I love DPT. It's a beautiful and underrated psychedelic.

It's a bit weird. Not sure how others react to it but for me is works well.

You have to plug quite a lot of it though. You could vape it. Just watch out. It's powerful.

I love DPT. It's a beautiful and underrated psychedelic.

It's a bit weird. Not sure how others react to it but for me is works well.

You have to plug quite a lot of it though. You could vape it. Just watch out. It's powerful.

Yes. I am aware. Iv experimented with vaping DMT. I could not find a method to get enough inside my lungs without me coughing it out. I tried all sorts of pipes and a E-mesh vaporizer. I did get a good hit of it twice, and it was scary as hell. Not so much the peek of the trip, but how intense the onset is. it went from 0 to 4grams of mushrooms in 5 seconds. I did not have a breakthrough but my perception of reality got to a point where it is hard to describe. 

I have not tried vaping anything after that. The combination of it being painful on the lungs and how intense it is kind of scares me.  I have not tried 5meo DMT for that same reason. 

Interestingly, occasionally the day after LSD-25 I would have a slight headache, and I don’t think I’ve ever had a headache outside of that, and drinking a lot as a teenager... Haven’t used it in probably close to a year now. Haven’t had a headache since.

i also get mild headaches sometimes after psycs. it probably has to do with seratonin since you just flooded your brain/receptors with it and now your getting the backlash. ive heard people use 5htp before and after mdma to relieve some of the seratonin effects. maybe itll work for other psychs.

5 hours ago, Ora said:

i also get mild headaches sometimes after psycs. it probably has to do with seratonin since you just flooded your brain/receptors with it and now your getting the backlash. ive heard people use 5htp before and after mdma to relieve some of the seratonin effects. maybe itll work for other psychs.

I have taken mdma in various ammounts. Never had any headaches I have also taken 1p-LSD about 6 times up to 300ug. No headaches.

Al-Lad, no headaches.

Smoking dmt. No headaches. 

Eating 5meo-mipt. No headaches.

It is very specific to eating psychedelics that are similair to mushrooms. 

And it is not a sharp pain. It feels as if my head is swolen. Paracetamol does help if i can keep it down. 

It is just a mystery to me. Ill probebly try plugging 4-ho-met to see if that changes anything. 

@Maru Hey man I have the same issue, I got a horrible horrible headache after my last mushroom trip (actually I had my best trip, I got a glimpse into god). But I won't be doing them again, too much pain afterwards

Do you have any forward head posture by any chance? I do, my posture isn't the best and I have a theory that this is what causes it. The energy or whatever can't travel properly throughout the body. Also after a very intense workout I get a similar headache.

I've been working on my posture but it takes lots of time to correct this forward head issue, I won't be doing mushrooms again anyway