Lauritz

Her Teachings have depth: Jac O'Keeffe

28 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

YOU ;)

Yes, there is only me. There is not you ! :P    

I am you :)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You say that, but do you really understand that I am you?

Proof? Stamp? Certificate? Vaccination?

Yes, I'm fully vaccinated by freedom and still ... I do like to slip into a persona.

Do I fully understand it? Well, as best as I can. :D 

The interview is now online:

The question which was discussed a bit in this thread starts at 01:29:43

What I like about her teachings is that they are so multifaceted. I got reminded that not only the inner work is important but also to work with the personal perspective of reality. I have personally denied this for a while. It had benefits but ultimately the apparent reality of the ego-self cannot be denied and needs to be worked with. No matter how transcendent some experiences are, they still happen in the context of the person. Or vice versa.

And for that, I found her advice spot on. I hope some of you will get useful insights from the interview.

13 hours ago, Lauritz said:

The interview is now online:

The question which was discussed a bit in this thread starts at 01:29:43

What I like about her teachings is that they are so multifaceted. I got reminded that not only the inner work is important but also to work with the personal perspective of reality. I have personally denied this for a while. It had benefits but ultimately the apparent reality of the ego-self cannot be denied and needs to be worked with. No matter how transcendent some experiences are, they still happen in the context of the person. Or vice versa.

And for that, I found her advice spot on. I hope some of you will get useful insights from the interview.

Wow, it sounds like what she's talking about is simply a deeper layer of nothingness, what Meister Eckhart calls "the quiet desert", where the essence of consciousness is finding deeper and deeper layers of its own essence. How far you can go into that void really has no end. This is at least my guess. So from that perspective discovering the "white light" is really only the beginning, and you could explore deeper levels of its infinite manifestation or deeper levels of its infinite nothingness.

Thanks for sharing