Lauritz

Her Teachings have depth: Jac O'Keeffe

28 posts in this topic

I wanted to make you, who are on this forum, aware of a teacher who in my opinion really contributes something unique to spirituality. Her name is Jac O'Keeffe. If you already had nondual insights, you might find her content especially useful, as it goes much deeper than that. 

The following two talks are a good starting point for her material. She also has a website and a YT-Channel if you want to find more of her content. 

I am going to interview her this month. In case you have questions for her, you can post them here and I may be able to present them to her.

Duly noted. Watched the first video there very impressed. Great share cheers??

In the first video she mentions, that there are other "zones" beyond consciousness. From minute 35 she starts talking about it. Has anyone experienced this? I am clueless to what she means by that or how that's even possible. I am very curious about it. 

Silly.

If you posit something outside your consciousness, you have thereby created an "other" and broken your own Oneness.

There can only be ONE thing. Call that thing whatever you want, but as soon as you create a distinction or "zone" or "part" within it, you're in duality and you've lost ONENESS.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That's what I thought as well.. How can there be something beyond consciousness if consciousness is all that there is? 

Yea was miffed by that bit to be honest but really liked what was said proceeding that

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There can only be ONE thing. Call that thing whatever you want, but as soon as you create a distinction or "zone" or "part" within it, you're in duality and you've lost ONENESS.

I can't reference to what she is talking about in my own experience either, but to me, it sounds like she had some "experience" of something that is not grounded in consciousness. Maybe that is so unimaginable to us because consciousness is the basis of this universe, but oneness actually encompasses several modes of existence, only one of which is based in consciousness. 

22 minutes ago, Lauritz said:

I can't reference to what she is talking about in my own experience either, but to me, it sounds like she had some "experience" of something that is not grounded in consciousness. Maybe that is so unimaginable to us because consciousness is the basis of this universe, but oneness actually encompasses several modes of existence, only one of which is based in consciousness. 

As I have said, call it whatever you want, but in the end you better have ONE thing, otherwise you're in duality.

All modes of existence are consciousness. Existence IS consciousness. And existence is Absolute. You can't have something other to existence.

You need a much broader notion of Consciousness, one that includes all possible modes, zones, parts, etc. Whatever the fuck you think there is, call that Consciousness and be done with it.

"But Leo, what if then there's some other thing beyond that?"

NO! Get that there cannot be. You cannot have some part of reality which is cut off from the rest of reality or from yourself. All of it has to be ONE in the end.

So you can ask this lady, How many realities are there? And if she says anything more than ONE, she's up to no good.

Where did she experience that zone? Perhaps in her... CONSCIOUSNESS ?

31 minutes ago, Nercohype said:

Where did she experience that zone? Perhaps in her... CONSCIOUSNESS ?

The truth is even more fucked up than that.

She never actually experienced that zone. She imagined that zone while on stage :D

Whatever you think you've experienced, you imagined it RIGHT NOW!

There is nothing beyond your present imagination. This is what God-realization truly reveals to you. It's way more radical than many of these so-called "nondualists" understand.

You did not reach any meditative states or Jnanas! You fucking imagine that you did! Lol :D

All meditative states and attainments are imaginary. All other zones and realms are imaginary. All teachings and teachers are imaginary. There is nobody here but You dreaming this spiritual shit up. You even imagined Jac O'Keeffe telling you about something beyond your own Consciousness, which is a plain absurdity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

All meditative states and attainments are imaginary. All other zones and realms are imaginary. All teachings and teachers are imaginary.

Does that mean you are imagined as well to tell me exactly that? ?

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Does that mean you are imagined as well to tell me exactly that? ?

Of-fucking-course.

You are Tyler Durden ;)

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of-fucking-course.

You are Tyler Durden ;)

But doesn't God wants to fool itself as long as possible? You're shattering the illusion.

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

But doesn't God wants to fool itself as long as possible? You're shattering the illusion.

Then stay asleep. I don't care what you do.

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Then stay asleep. I don't care what you do.

Don't worry, I support your work, I would't be here otherwise.

31 minutes ago, nistake said:

That's what Leo has been doing for many-many years now :D

He's doing a really good job at that.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The truth is even more fucked up than that.

She never actually experienced that zone. She imagined that zone while on stage :D

Whatever you think you've experienced, you imagined it RIGHT NOW!

There is nothing beyond your present imagination. This is what God-realization truly reveals to you. It's way more radical than many of these so-called "nondualists" understand.

You did not reach any meditative states or Jnanas! You fucking imagine that you did! Lol :D

All meditative states and attainments are imaginary. All other zones and realms are imaginary. All teachings and teachers are imaginary. There is nobody here but You dreaming this spiritual shit up. You even imagined Jac O'Keeffe telling you about something beyond your own Consciousness, which is a plain absurdity.

what dreaming ? who is dreaming ?

13 minutes ago, archi said:

YOU ;)

27 minutes ago, archi said:

You're dreaming a dream that appears more consistent than other dreams, and those dreams appear to be less real in order to trick yourself into believing blindly that this current dream is 100% real.

AHAH !

tyrion-lannister-eyebrows-game-of-thrones.gif

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them