Mercurio3

A question for Leo: do you ‘leave’ your body in 5-MeO-DMT / N,N-DMT experiences?

48 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, wildflower said:

the DMT singularity that seems to be the purpose for most other peoples trips.

Most people who use DMT do not go to any singularity, they go to weird alien mindscapes.

I don't know why you're hung up on one particular type of trip.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

None of my trips are relative though. They are all Absolute.

There are no higher beings in my trips. I am the only being.

Don't you think the One also wants to explore the relative aspect in trips as well?

I consider Jesus to be one of the highest expressions of walking truth.  If there was no world why would he heal the sick and dying? Why did he communicate with angels (Higher beings?)

Edited by Proserpina

???????

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@wildfloweris possible to take so much 5-MeO-DMT that the visual field sort of collapsed into an infinite singularity. It feels like being inside a black hole sorta.

Have you had experiences of the "original" singularity of God? 

I mean, without any forms and dualities. Just the pre-creation God. 

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There was no world before you were born, and there will not be any after you die. Because the world has never been anything more than YOUR dream. If you stop dreaming it, it disappears.

What is "you"? 

God or separate self? 

I guess the latter, since God can't die. 

I also guess that the reason why you're interacting with interviewers and the forum etc is just to play the game. I mean... You might be well aware that "others" (deliberately in quotes) cannot awaken. 

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

@Leo Gura it doesn't seem like you have even bothered to experiment with the visuals enough to realize their profundity, It seems that if you explored astral space more you would be able to have a more nuanced first hand experience of the phenominology and strengthen your understanding of the mechanisms that are at play with psychic phenomina

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The visual field becomes crisper, more fluid, and absolute.

But there are no significant colorful visuals.

When I take LSD my visual field feels smoother, vibrant, and has a “60 FPS” feel. But I don’t quite get the “absolute” part you’re referring to. Is it describable or only something experienced with 5-Meo?

@Leo Gura To clarify: when I speak of the relative I mean ordinary existence (which could also be thought of as the Absolute from another perspective).

???????

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying "visuals" are important. That "infinite white light" is just a "pure point of infinite CONSCIOUSNESS". It's just ABSOLUTE BLANK. No distinction between "you" and "THAT". You ARE "THAT". No memory of being anything at all. Just NOTHING and EVERYTHING. No time = forever.

That's the goal, not what you see. Some people may be consciouss of "THAT" without any "visuals". Just pure understanding, pure comprehension about THE ABSOLUTE.

"Infinite white light" is just a "BOOM". The "farthest" you can "go" (inside of "yourself"). You don't even have any kind of "thought" at that point. There's no exist such thing as language "there". Beyond "life" and "death", beyond the "universe" itself.

Also you can barely remember what you've experienced. It's just a feeling of absolute expansion, you've completely died and reborn. Pure consciousness (what you really ARE), pure LOVE.

There's no need to have a large trip neither. Ten minutes of infinity are equal to three hours of infinity. It's just infinite, no perception of time. It feels the hole eternity has passed away in ten minutes.

Edited by Mercurio3