Mercurio3

A question for Leo: do you ‘leave’ your body in 5-MeO-DMT / N,N-DMT experiences?

48 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, wildflower said:

Perhaps you could clarify this in some of your videos. Up until this point myself and I assume many others, were under the impression you were taking enough DMT to die, merge with an white inifinite space or Godhead, and then returning to your body.

I don't need to leave my body to access the Godhead.

My entire visual field is God. The Godhead is not hidden somewhere. Here it is.

But now it seems you are taking enough to just dissociate or feel some of the psychedelic effects.

I don't just dissociate or feel some psychedelic effects. I become infinitely conscious of myself as God. At that point there's nothing more to seek.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't need to leave my body to access the Godhead.

My entire visual field is God. The Godhead is not hidden somewhere. Here it is.

I don't just dissociate or feel some psychedelic effects. I become infinitely conscious of myself as God. At that point there's nothing more to seek.

Understood. I think a precise trip report could be useful and help people. As stated I had gotten a completely different impression from watching your videos and then also other peoples experiences with DMT. Considering how much you toute psychedelic's it would be sensible to produce a more detailed description/report

Clear detailed trip reports hopefully you see the importance and value in these amongst psychedelic users?

@wildflower I have shared many of my trips in my videos.

I have a whole video that explains: What Awakening Feels Like

19 hours ago, Mercurio3 said:

Do you leave your body and this world perceptions when you realize God using psychedelics (specially 5-MeO-DMT or N,N-DMT)? Or do you remain aware of your body and this world perceptions while you realize God?

Have you ever dissolved yourself in absolute infite white light, with no memory of being any form?

So to speak, I’ve never experienced that with meo either but have multiple times with higher amounts of mushrooms and ‘sober’ meditation. Not a leaving though, just disappearing. Same as how the light in the room ‘disappears’ when you turn the light off (vs leaving the room). It would be hard to make a case against the dissolving into that light not being the ultimate as far as psychedelics & reality go. There just isn’t anything or anyone left. Again, so to speak. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

You can certainly enter states in which the body isn't present. However, my bigger point is that you should not be waiting specifically for those states in order to realize God/Infinity. Learn to recognize God/Infinity as your entire visual field. So God is always with you, not some place you wait to escape to.

In other words, realize that: Form is formlessness.

I have watched the video what awakening feels like, that isn't a trip report to me?

Your moment by moment account of what happens after you take a psychedelic would be extremely useful. Maybe it's my disposition but going of what I've read and seen in videos, I would assume I would be dieing and going into an abstract infinite place, yet what you are now saying here is no such experience.

Considering the importance of psychedelic's within this paradigm, a detailed actual trip report would be not only major benefit, but ethically sound. 

@wildflower I have explained many times that the primary feature is that the consciousness knob gets cranked up, the visual field becomes more fluid. But it does not disappear and I don't enter into other kind of plane or dimension.

If I took a ridiculously high dose then the visual field would become so fluid that it might start to hallucinate new planes and dimensions. But this is of little interest to me. I only trip for insight and consciousness, not to see wacky new dreams. It doesn't really matter to me what new visuals are dreamt. It's cool but ultimately irrelevant to our work.

It is possible to take so much 5-MeO-DMT that the visual field sort of collapsed into an infinite singularity. It feels like being inside a black hole sorta.

@Leo Gura It's very cool to realize God in some other beautiful dimensions or planes than just your ordinary room.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@wildflower I have explained many times that the primary feature is that the consciousness knob gets cranked up, the visual field becomes more fluid. But it does not disappear and I don't enter into other kind of plane or dimension.

If I took a ridiculously high dose then the visual field would become so fluid that it might start to hallucinate new planes and dimensions. But this is of little interest to me. I only trip for insight and consciousness, not to see wacky new dreams. It doesn't really matter to me what new visuals are dreamt. It's cool but ultimately irrelevant to our work.

It is possible to take so much 5-MeO-DMT that the visual field sort of collapsed into an infinite singularity. It feels like being inside a black hole sorta.

Gotcha, thanks. I would recommend perhaps even doing a video describing in detail what you've put here, as honestly from what I see on the internet, and my takeaway from these forums is that the third way into infinite singularity is the aim.

18 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

@Leo Gura It's very cool to realize God in some other beautiful dimensions or planes than just your ordinary room.

My realizations are so cool as it is that there's nothing ordinary about them. They are amazing beyond any description.

The problem I have is that I'm so sensitive to psychedelics that I would need to take a very high dose leave my room behind, and that dose would put me into a suicidal dangerous high level of consciousness. So I cannot do such high doses where my whole visual field morphs into something else. Normies can do that because they aren't so sensitive nor conscious to begin with. So for me the visual aspects of psychedelics remain minimal whereas for normies it is higher.

There is a difference between pure consciousness/understanding vs wacky morphing visuals. If your understanding is low you can handle much higher wacky morphing visuals by taking a large dose. But for me every dose has crazy high headspace.

@Leo Gura Seeing higher dimensions and planes is interlaced with higher consciousness.  Its like reality is filling in the blanks.  You meet higher beings to explain certain phenomena occurring in the relative as a result of higher consciousness. There are limits to what the relative can offer before reality starts to introduce higher dimensions and planes. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

2 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

@Leo Gura Seeing higher dimensions and planes is interlaced with higher consciousness.  Its like reality is filling in the blanks.  You meet higher beings to explain certain phenomena occurring in the relative as a result of higher consciousness. There are limits to what the relative can offer before it starts to introduce higher dimensions and planes. 

None of my trips are relative though. They are all Absolute.

There are no higher beings in my trips. I am the only being.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Are these dissociation practices are just games then? You do them just to go full circle in the end?

Edited by Hello from Russia

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

None of my trips are relative though. They are all Absolute.

There are no higher beings in my trips. I am the only being.

So interesting, I had no idea you wasn't going to different planes during your trips.

Why use 5MEO DMT if this is the goal?  Pretty much all trip reports of 5 MEO DMT online and youtube are going to the infinite singularity.

If not going there, why not use other psychedelic's? Whats 5 MEO give you over mushrooms if your still within your own visual field?

You made the claim in 30 days experiments in consciousness video, that you could die and kill the whole universe, do you still believe this is true? Are you sure this isnt just what everyone else is experiencing on psychedelic's? Many have completely died and come back

Edited by wildflower

55 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Are these dissociation practices are just games then? You do them just to go full circle in the end?

I don't know what you mean by dissociation practices.

47 minutes ago, wildflower said:

So interesting, I had no idea you wasn't going to different planes during your trips.

Why use 5MEO DMT if this is the goal?  Pretty much all trip reports of 5 MEO DMT online and youtube are going to the infinite singularity.

If not going there, why not use other psychedelic's? Whats 5 MEO give you over mushrooms if your still within your own visual field?

5-MeO is way clearer and more powerful than mushrooms.

You don't need to go anywhere. Everything is nowhere. There is nowhere to go! Stop dreaming.

By your silly logic all spiritual practices are pointless unless they take you to some other dream. Obviously this can't be the case. The point of the best spiritual practices is not to take you to a different dream, but to get you to awaken to the truth of this dream you're stuck in.

You made the claim in 30 days experiments in consciousness video, that you could die and kill the whole universe, do you still believe this is true? Are you sure this isnt just what everyone else is experiencing on psychedelic's? Many have completely died and come back

Look, there's only You. When you die, that's the end of the world.

There was no world before you were born, and there will not be any after you die. Because the world has never been anything more than YOUR dream. If you stop dreaming it, it disappears.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

DMT actually produces more powerful awakening in me than 5-MeO.

How come then you talk about 5-MeO more often than N,N-DMT, if N,N-DMT is more powerful for you?

5 minutes ago, EmptyVase said:

How come then you talk about 5-MeO more often than N,N-DMT, if N,N-DMT is more powerful for you?

Because it takes too long to explain everything to you guys. And I am teaching you, not myself. DMT affects me in a very unique way which will not apply to most people.

And DMT lasts way too short for serious work.

5-MeO-MALT is the best tool I found so far for our work.

I have had 3hr long trips on 5-MeO-MALT.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Because it takes to long to explain everything to you guys. And I am teaching you, not myself. DMT affects me in a very unique way which will not apply to most people.

Thought so. Thanks for replying! :)

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know what you mean by dissociation practices.

5-MeO is way clearer and more powerful than mushrooms.

You don't need to go anywhere. Everything is nowhere. There is nowhere to go! Stop dreaming.

By your silly logic all spiritual practices are pointless unless they take you to some other dream. Obviously this can't be the case. The point of the best spiritual practices is not to take you to a different dream, but to get you to awaken to the truth of this dream you're stuck in.

Look, there's only You. When you die, that's the end of the world.

There was no world before you were born, and there will not be any after you die. Because the world has never been anything more than YOUR dream. If you stop dreaming it, it disappears.

Sorry what silly logic? I only asked why you would use DMT specifically if not going to the DMT singularity that seems to be the purpose for most other peoples trips.

How are you deducing that I am saying that spiritual practices are only useful to the degree they take you other realms? Where did I write or imply this?

You can be seriously sensitive, and then abrasive with your communication.