Mercurio3

A question for Leo: do you ‘leave’ your body in 5-MeO-DMT / N,N-DMT experiences?

48 posts in this topic

Do you leave your body and this world perceptions when you realize God using psychedelics (specially 5-MeO-DMT or N,N-DMT)? Or do you remain aware of your body and this world perceptions while you realize God?

Have you ever dissolved yourself in absolute infite white light, with no memory of being any form?

No

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Mercurio3 I think that could happen in almighty Salvia divinorum.

Leaving this life completely to experience a totally different things I mean.

Edited by m0hsen

3 hours ago, m0hsen said:

@Mercurio3 I think that could happen in almighty Salvia divinorum.

Leaving this life completely to experience a totally different things I mean.

I’ve experienced that with N,N-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT. In fact entering N,N-DMT “hyperspace” is an “out of body” experience, you leave this “reality”, or an astral projection into higher states of consciousness. While N,N-DMT acts mainly over 6th chakra (all possibilities and dimensions of existence), 5-MeO-DMT acts directly over 7th chakra (absolute oneness, infinite white light, no entities nor another dimensions, just God consciousness).

My method is vaping in both cases. N,N is more difficult to vape correctly, so is harder to get to 7th chakra, but it’s possible, I also did it sometimes.

Edited by Mercurio3

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No

Wait I'm confused, when you trip are you not having an ego dissolution and completely leaving 'Leo' body and perceptions? I thought 5 MEO DMT is pure ego death and infinity?

2 minutes ago, wildflower said:

Wait I'm confused, when you trip are you not having an ego dissolution and completely leaving 'Leo' body and perceptions? I thought 5 MEO DMT is pure ego death and infinity?

Leaving the body is completely unnecessary.

The body is Infinity/God.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Does anything changes in your visual field?

Yes I have the effect you describe, but you don't leave your body it's more that you can't feel any of your body whatsoever anymore. And as a result the mind has nothing to pin consciousness onto, so it just seems to be everywhere instead.

13 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Yes I have the effect you describe, but you don't leave your body it's more that you can't feel any of your body whatsoever anymore. And as a result the mind has nothing to pin consciousness onto, so it just seems to be everywhere instead.

That’s right. Vaping N,N-DMT it seems you leave your body when you pass away the Chrisantemo (like a tunnel), but actually it’s an inner travel. Universe is inside us. That’s why it’s called ASTRAL projection.

We’re fractals of God. Everything is inside us.

Edited by Mercurio3

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

Does anything changes in your visual field?

The visual field becomes crisper, more fluid, and absolute.

But there are no significant colorful visuals.

@Leo Gura Did you do 5 MEO DMT prior to doing DMT or the other way around? And if you did 5 MEO first, did you do the nearly 30 days straight experiment prior to doing DMT?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

27 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

@Leo Gura Did you do 5 MEO DMT prior to doing DMT or the other way around? And if you did 5 MEO first, did you do the nearly 30 days straight experiment prior to doing DMT?

I did a lot of 5-MeO prior.

DMT does not have much visuals for me. It is very different for me than how most people describe it.

I wish Leo would meet aliens on DMT and then tell us about them.

Thanks op for the question, something I always wondered.

3 hours ago, wildflower said:

I feel that's the ultimate ego death / God realization, dissolving yourself into infinite white light beyond any form. But I can't judge the experience of others. Maybe he doesn't need to reach that level of ego death to realize God.

Edited by Mercurio3

5 hours ago, Mercurio3 said:

I’ve experienced that with N,N-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT. In fact entering N,N-DMT “hyperspace” is an “out of body” experience, you leave this “reality”, or an astral projection into higher states of consciousness. While N,N-DMT acts mainly over 6th chakra (all possibilities and dimensions of existence), 5-MeO-DMT acts directly over 7th chakra (absolute oneness, infinite white light, no entities nor another dimensions, just God consciousness).

My method is vaping in both cases. N,N is more difficult to vape correctly, so is harder to get to 7th chakra, but it’s possible, I also did it sometimes.

Wow!

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I did a lot of 5-MeO prior.

DMT does not have much visuals for me. It is very different for me than how most people describe it.

It seems to be as I hypothesized. 5-MeO induces a higher sensitivity to psychedelics probably due to it's reverse tolerance effect. I think if you did DMT first you'd have a more ordinary experience with it. But since you did 5-MeO first and did it so many times, DMT just takes you a similar place that 5-MeO would.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

3 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

It seems to be as I hypothesized. 5-MeO induces a higher sensitivity to psychedelics probably due to it's reverse tolerance effect. I think if you did DMT first you'd have a more ordinary experience with it. But since you did 5-MeO first and did it so many times, DMT just takes you a similar place that 5-MeO would.

I understand your theory, but what I'm saying is more than that. I think DMT simply affects me differently from the get-go. Most psychedelics affect me differently than normies.

Of course there's no way I can know this for sure because I did take 5-MeO before DMT. But my hunch is that it's more than just the 5-MeO at work.

DMT actually produces more powerful awakening in me than 5-MeO.

Although 5-MeO-MALT is so fucking powerful I cannot put words to it.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Perhaps you could clarify this in some of your videos. Up until this point myself and I assume many others, were under the impression you were taking enough DMT to die, merge with an white inifinite space or Godhead, and then returning to your body.

But now it seems you are taking enough to just dissociate or feel some of the psychedelic effects. Detail with these things (trip reports) is super helpful, perhaps you could explicate more exactly what a trip is like with more nuance and precision, such that there is no room for ambiguity