iboughtleosbooklist

I'm done with spirituality, infinity is the worst idea to play with

42 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

I know Jed McKenna says "further" but who is Jed McKenna? He's me. The everythingness that exists. Knowing infinity must be so fucking painful. I wonder if there's a way to feel infinite love without the suffering. Impossible surely? Everything is relative.

Assumptions.

Infinite suffering is infinite love.

You see it as suffering cause you're still biased and can't see the big picture.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Im not going to read this thread but I want to say YES, because imagination and infinity can end up very very badly I would equal this as gambling with your spirit. You could hit heaven but you could also hit hell.

And then something might look like heaven and be hell and vice versa. I've been in both I believe. Or visions of both. So I have also moved away because that is scary when your reality goes wonky.

Then cool, you have an interesting experience and story to tell... But people will think you're mental anyway. 

Best to be quiet and make slow steps in this  spirituality game.

Many here don't know how real this can get. When you experience something that has to be hallucination but feels ultimately real then you will be mindfucked and not even believe yourself fully that it happened. 

Better slow down and think twice.

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

20 hours ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

I wonder if there's a way to feel infinite love without the suffering. Impossible surely? Everything is relative.

Being. 

Meditation is as under appreciated as thoughts are beliefs. Metaphysics and psychedelics are parlor games in comparison to bringing thought to absolute lasting silence. Actual emptying, actual nothing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The "mechanism" behind consciousness is beyond terrifying. Anyone denying it is either in complete denial or being silent to avoid spreading fud. No ground? Infinite potentialities? I wished things worked differently. At least, the ego gives a sense of sustainability and consistence. I really don't want to roll a die between infinite heaven and infinite hell.

@Shin s-sure suffering is a perspective, but why does it matter when everything that can be experienced is perspective? If your existence is horrible, it is horrible. There is no way around this, no matter how much spiritual mental masturbation you write about it.

@Nahm somethingsomethingonlygameintown

Edited by nuwu

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

Being. 

Meditation is as under appreciated as thoughts are beliefs. Metaphysics and psychedelics are parlor games in comparison to bringing thought to absolute lasting silence. Actual emptying, actual nothing. 

Beautiful! ?

57 minutes ago, nuwu said:

The "mechanism" behind consciousness is beyond terrifying. Anyone denying it is either in complete denial or being silent to avoid spreading fud. No ground? Infinite potentialities? I wished things worked differently. At least, the ego gives a sense of sustainability and consistence. I really don't want to roll a die between infinite heaven and infinite hell.

@Shin s-sure suffering is a perspective, but why does it matter when everything that can be experienced is perspective? If your existence is horrible, it is horrible. There is no way around this, no matter how much spiritual mental masturbation you write about it.

@Nahm somethingsomethingonlygameintown

It’s just what’s happening — it’s not about you, it’s fulfillment. The suffering is unavoidable, thus there is no suffering for someone separate who could dream of something else, unless there’s apparently the dream of that, in which case, that’s what’s longed for — nothing; everything; unknowable; non-objective.

It’s already done.

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

Being. 

???

@The0Self Delusional. You are a slave to "what you are longing for", not the other way around. "Infinite intelligence" is more like, infinite drops of retardation exploring themselves in more or less pathetic ways. Then sure, God is always trying its best to love itself as much as possible, but it doesn't know itself nor is there even anything to know about itself.

@Nahm I'm not saying I understand anything about what the heck consciousness is, but as far as I have experienced, existence is inherently scary, and not because of the imagined fears or whatever. I'm not going to make it.

7 minutes ago, nuwu said:

@The0Self Delusional. You are a slave to "what you are longing for", not the other way around. "Infinite intelligence" is more like, infinite drops of retardation exploring themselves in more or less pathetic ways. Then sure, God is always trying its best to love itself as much as possible, but it doesn't know itself nor is there even anything to know about itself.

@Nahm I'm not saying I understand anything about what the heck consciousness is, but as far as I have experienced, existence is inherently scary, and not because of the imagined fears or whatever. I'm not going to make it.

I dig what you’re saying, but you didn’t hear the communication. There’s no you. No one who suffers. There is only suffering, or happiness, or anything.

@The0Self Cope. You are misusing labels against themselves to oppose ideas I didn't express. Call it illusion, perspective or whatever, it doesn't change the fact infinite entities will experience infinite hellish experiences for no other reason than "Love". The idea attachments are fabricated, therefor not causing suffering, is deceptive considering a finite pov that doesn't understand can't understand, by definition.

Then comes the master of delusion among All, the spiritually involved entities who, somehow, believes the Godhead isn't meaningless or useless. so stoopid uwu

wa123456.gif

everything is simpler than that. have balls to stick in the present and forget the mental nonsense about what should be, and that's it ... you have it. what it is.

1 hour ago, nuwu said:

@The0Self Cope. You are misusing labels against themselves to oppose ideas I didn't express. Call it illusion, perspective or whatever, it doesn't change the fact infinite entities will experience infinite hellish experiences for no other reason than "Love". The idea attachments are fabricated, therefor not causing suffering, is deceptive considering a finite pov that doesn't understand can't understand, by definition.

That's what's appearing to happen there. That's what's longed for.

This is actually simultaneously/timelessly as simple and as unimaginable as it gets. The ordinary is the extraordinary, and real/unreal are not two -- that cannot be seen by anyone, but it's all there is. No one is separate; the knower is an illusion. There are no real stakes -- only the appearance of them... and that statement is misunderstood if it seems to have any affect on the unaffected appearance which is all there is already.

Then comes the master of delusion among All, the spiritually involved entities who, somehow, believes the Godhead isn't meaningless or useless. so stoopid uwu

There is no Godhead. There is no this. There's simply what appears to be -- singular, empty, and without other. There's just what's happening, which is everything.

Yes the finite view is very helpless. It's the appearance of looking for the unknowable without knowing that the unknowable already is all there is.

Edited by The0Self

@nuwu

I meant like a heavy burden to bear, a discordant belief & perspective to carry. Being right about that skews literally everything, the entire experience. Inspiration, intuition, guidance, prosperity, all zilchified. I don’t envy the inner conflict whatsoever. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm please save me. how do you not fear THAT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJUSTBANMEIDONTEVENCAREANYMOREWHYARETHINGSLIKEWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

bfb.gif