Leo Gura

A Challenge To Everything You Think You Know

325 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@ZeN The problem with possiblities is that that too is a distinction.

And it assumes time. But time doesn't exist. So everything collapses into a sort of undifferentiated singularity.

You gotta wonder, what would limit which possiblities get realized? And how could that limit itself be enforced? By another limit? And that one? And that one? And that one? And that one?

Anything the mind comes up with is, by definition a limit. Anything that exists is a limit. That's WHAT existence or thing-ness IS: limit. And what limits how many limits there are?

Nothing

OMG! is exactly right! ;)

limitless is also a concept. why not just accept everything that pops up

@Leo Gura This is even more of a open-mindedness challange. They talk about the law of one at 23.13-27. If you want to continue watching after that I recommend you to start at the beginning. Remember to not assume that your previous beliefs are right - there may be some truth in this, but do your own research and decide how much.

Edited by Maxi

I am about 2/3 through the first book. This is some profound stuff. It is highly logical and I haven't found any flaws as of yet. The language becomes complicated af and at times I don't understand a word. But I think its not that important then. I like the core messages. Some concepts I am familiar with from other spiritual books are rephrased in a unique way. I'm enjoying this book. It's different. Not the usual stuff I have heard too often already. It raises many topics of investigation though. I will have to have to do quite a lot of reading but then at least I have something to do in 2017. 

So this book is about an interview with an extraterrestrial race called Ra. Ra is a social memory complex, and they live the Law of One, which is an ideology, a way of thinking but it seems to be more than that. This book is a little hard to read, but if I understand it correctly the Law of One says that the only thing that exists is infinite love/light and what we see as individual objects or individual persons are just the distortions of this love/light, just like a prism distorts the white light into different colors.

The Law of One is not just a religion for Ra, they actually think and speak this way. It's beautiful. It's like talking to someone who is coming back from a 5meo trip. That's why I love this book. I don't know if it's a true story or not, but it's really enjoyable for me. :) 

On 2016-12-17 at 0:32 PM, Leo Gura said:

I do take my own advice.

I never claim to be infallible.

Everything I say could be wrong.

Everything position I hold is just a temporary position. I'm not attached to any of it.

And my positions will of course change as I grow. That's what growth looks like.

I'm here to share ideas, not to defend positions. That's all just a game.

I don't care if I contradict myself, because I'm not ideological.

Tomorrow, everything I say could change 180 degrees. It doesn't matter to me.

People have a really hard time dealing with this, because they want to pin me down to some position to play their ideological game. And I refuse to play that game.

What I care about is sharing ideas with people and helping them learn, understand, and grow.

If I discover tomorrow that devil-worship can help you grow, I'll be here proclaiming the amazing power of devil worship and encouraging you to go try it for yourself with an open mind.

This is just beautiful! 

On 17.12.2016 at 9:46 AM, Leo Gura said:

Important Note: I'm not claiming any of the following is true. It might all be false. The following material requires extreme openmindedness and nuanced discernment, which many people reading this may not have. So don't blame me for bringing you something "crazy".

That said, if you really want to strain your brain, read the following book (available here for free as PDF). This gives you a little taste of the periphery of spiritually and how much stuff you still need to explain in your worldview aside from nonduality.

Again, my purpose here is to encourage radical openmindedness, big-picture thinking, and research. Not to convince you of any particular point of view. Nor do I claim that I believe all of it. Think of this more as an exercise in radically new ways of seeing the world.

The reason I post this, is because I see people getting cocky about how much they think they understand reality. And I want you to be open to the possibility that there's a lot you don't understand. I of course include myself in this. And I want you to see the lengths I go to to keep my mind open, yet still rational and common-sensical. To me, openmindedness is no mere platitude, but an active, alive, everyday way of life.

I recommend you start reading from page 69. And challenge yourself to finish at least all of Book I.

Enjoy!

And don't get lost down the rabbit hole ;)

So there are gems in this forum after all. Thanks a lot Leo, that's what I have been looking for. Will now immerse myself in it. If the universe is good to me I may find more such gems in the future.

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

On 12/17/2016 at 8:46 AM, Leo Gura said:

I recommend you start reading from page 69. And challenge yourself to finish at least all of Book I.

Hehehe... he said "69"... hehehe... get it? like... 69?? wink... hehehe

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

The Ra Material <3

Its been a very long time, maybe this time around i will understand much more.

Channeling has progressed quite a bit since then, If you enjoy this you will most definitely Enjoy what Bashar has to share. 

Regardless of if you believe these things or not, its the wisdom provided that is important and that changes lives.

Thank you for posting this Leo

This is the original site btw http://www.lawofone.info/

Audiobook: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63o9cu57QDg

Fear>Ignorance>Hate

Everything dual is there to aid in remembering the non-dual. Its fascinating we don't usually see it.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I just had an idea considering killing animals if I follow the thought of the law of one. As animals have second density consciousness killing them prematurely would rob them of the possibility of reaching 3rd density in their life time? So it's probably better to let them live? Ra said it's very unlikely for them to reach 3rd density, but it's possible if they are pets. My dog sometimes almost seems human to me, the facial expressions and range of expressed emotions is astounding.

Law of One is not a book about liberation. It's about what follows afterwards. There is just so much more to come. It never stops. I can't believe this. When will it ever end? Hahaha. It's infinite. Never. Bahahahahahahahahaha OMG

I've read book one, I have to say that I'm somehow afraid of reading book 2, 3, 4... what am I about to learn ?

An intellectual understanding doesn't help, but these interviews are fascinating...

What if we are a biological experiment ?

Edited by Soulbass

2 hours ago, Soulbass said:

I've read book one, I have to say that I'm somehow afraid of reading book 2, 3, 4... what am I about to learn ?

An intellectual understanding doesn't help, but these interviews are fascinating...

What if we are a biological experiment ?

Our bodies could be, but not our true nature.

:P

IMO

:S

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 12/23/2016 at 6:28 PM, Egoisego said:

limitless is also a concept. why not just accept everything that pops up

Everything are concepts, but we have to talk

Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

On 12/17/2016 at 5:05 AM, jse said:

99% (only)?  I guess I'm in good company then. ;)

And bear in mind that 87.68% of all quoted statistics are simply made up on the spot.

It's 87.69%.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

So is there like a cult somewhere right now that believe this and try to share the Law of One? Or is it just a book for now?

@aidenhall I'd be more concerned about the cult you presently find yourself in: Western rational materialism.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Martin123 said:

@aidenhall Bentinho Massaro is really into that

He's a reptilian

xDxDxD