Leo Gura

A Challenge To Everything You Think You Know

325 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I read this Ra material, the whole book and I did the research. Here I want to share you my opinion about this:

First of all, channeling and Ra seems all like a big big fake. I believe in many stuff like ufos, chi, telepathie but channeling between Carla and Ra never happened. What really happend was this:

After Don Elkins did his channeling experiment with a group of people and no success happened, he was embarassed and his research institute doesnt want to support such strange experiments. So he asked Carla. Carla was faking the channeling sessions, pretended to have contact with Ra and helped him out.

I read her biographie, Carla is book autor and she began her career in film by screen writing and acting ( http://www.ignaciodarnaude.com/ufologia/Rueckert,Carla L.,Wikipedia.htm). So she knows how to write storys and she knows how to act (as Ra). 

"What about the law of one? Ra says so much true things" some people will say. You need to know: Carla doesn't have the information from Ra. She has the information from her near-dead and LSD experiences and from many books she was reading. She also worked in a library, therefore there is a high possibility that she has access to books about spirituality. She was interested in spirituality long before this channeling stuff.

" what about her motivation? Why should she lie to all the people who want to believe in this crazy bullshit?" Here is the reason: she needed a job like every one else in this world and she loved Don Elkins (you can read this in one of her interviews). She faked all ra sessions to keep the job as a channelor. Furthermore she got many attentions from Don Elkins and all the people around the world for her great Ra contacts. In her situation I would do the same thing.

After Don Elkins died, she had no contact to Ra anymore. This is easy to explain because her motivation to play this role comes to an end. 

So in conclusion I hope some Ra-believers of you wake up from this delusional channeling-stuff. I dont't want to say you cannot get value out of this book. Cut out all the extraterrestrial Ra bullshit and just have the (ra-)w information and it comes to a good spirituality book with a little entertainment factor. But nothing more than that.

Dolores Cannon did hypnosis for 40 years and wrote a lot of books.

I think it's worth a share.

@Soulbass Your profile picture is so damn sexy.
But don't mind me lol Im going through a hyperhorniness phase.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

On 3/26/2017 at 6:12 AM, Soulbass said:

@Leo Gura Could you please define what is (and isn't) a "rabbit hole"?

What does this expression mean?

I know you are asking Leo but... this is what I understand for the "rabbit hole"... for me the rabbit hole is searching for the truth. 
:)

Sorry for getting in the middle of the convo 

Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@OBEler do you really think that someone with such a deep understanding is capable to do this scam? :) 

I mean, this book radiates the understanding that everything is one. If the channeling was fake then the author of this book has the most interesting personality that I have ever heard of. If this was a fake, then this is far more interesting than anything that is written in the book. :) 

Edited by Barna

1 minute ago, Dingus said:

@Barna Everyone channels the one and that's all there is to channel.

(where's the remote...)

Maybe you're right. All I'm saying is that it is interesting. :) 

@Barna What makes it to believable to me is ascension, wanderers and Mattr Kahn.

all these things seem waay too compatible.

@Barna also I know an angel. We used to go to his meetings with my family. What he said sounded sooo much like the galactic alliance stuff.

Amd thats wayy before I knew anything about spirituality.

@Barna absolutely. She is still a human who needs to survive in this world. You took 5 meo, you could also say the same think. What would be your choise:

1. take a job as an actor, who has the easy job to lie in a bed and spread out the truth through ra weekly, help people around the world to answer their spiritual questions and work in a phantastic research team which explores paranormal activities or

2. work for the rest of your life in a boring library, where nobody knows you? Where nobody listen to the truth you know?

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler what about other channels though? Have you looked into Seth or Bashar?

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

@Barna absolutely. She is still a human who needs to survive in this world. You took 5 meo, you could also say the same think. What would be your choise:

1. take a job as an actor, who has the easy job to lie in a bed and spread out the truth through ra weekly and work in a phantastic research team which explores paranormal activities or

2. work for the rest of your life in a boring library, where nobody knows you? Where nobody listen to the truth you know?

See, that's the thing. Cheating is not compatible with the understanding presented in this book, I could not cheat in this scale. I would choose the "boring life" a hundred times. :) 

@OBEler she was devoted in service to others. How's that zen devilery.

Yes in a way that's comfortable to her. Why not? :)

Yeah or she is just lying to herselve, believes that she has real contact but deep inside her she knows she is just playing a role. Like she is playing herself a role as a human beeing.

Another interesting thing: did you recognized about these channel entities that they answer difficult questions outside of spirituality very strange? Or even wrong (Ra about pyramids, bigfood)? Or they come up with an excuse ("Hello I am Ra. Ohhh for this question I have not enough energy..ohh I am losing contact, next session please (meanwhile I can research this question)")

Show me one unsolved question, which a channel entity solved and which cannot be answered with a 5meo experience.

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler why would bigfoot be wrong?

There certainly is a lot of cultural BS around it, but what exactly about it was incorrect in your perception?

This is an interesting conversation. Let's play a bit with these thoughts. So let's say that I am Carla and I say to my self:

"I understand that everything is one and I can explain it to others the most beautiful way. I understand that what I do to others I do to myself, because there is no fundamental difference between other-selves and myself. Therefore I want to help and serve others.
However, I won't write a book about it to help others to evolve and learn. No, what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna lie everybody that I channeled information. And instead of explaining my understandings the most direct way I'm gonna spend months on making up a whole story about the human history and aliens and dimensions and planets and all kind of stuff. And I'm gonna do it to get money and fame. Because all is one."

:D 

This is ridiculous. :D 

8 minutes ago, Barna said:

This is an interesting conversation. Let's play a bit with these thoughts. So let's say that I am Carla and I say to my self:

"I understand that everything is one and I can explain it to others the most beautiful way. I understand that what I do to others I do to myself, because there is no fundamental difference between other-selves and myself. Therefore I want to help and serve others.
However, I won't write a book about it to help others to evolve and learn. No, what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna lie everybody that I channeled information. And instead of explaining my understandings the most direct way I'm gonna spend months on making up a whole story about the human history and aliens and dimensions and planets and all kind of stuff. And I'm gonna do it to get money and fame. Because all is one."

:D 

This is ridiculous. :D 

Well who knows hahaha.

Maybe if she had a very joyous personality and took it all up as a big joke, and some day we will dig up a note in her grave saying

"BAZINGA". Hahaha

Clara is saying to herself:

"oh there is a study about channeling in a group, sounds interesting. I had this deep experiences about the truth. Maybe channeling is real, I will try out"

some years later

"Ok group channeling doesnt work. But I love Don and his research team is very interesting. He asked me to help out, to be a channelor...hmm ok I love him, he get no reputation with his failed study. Ok I could help him out and I need a job too! I will fake it. I am an actor and a story writer. I read a lot of spirituality books and I know the truth. I know which questions Don asks because I worked with him for many years. I can play Ra and I can serve humanity at the same time. I have the chance to spread out the truh, can answer spiritual questions around the world, can really help people out. I will do it!")

some years later

"Don died. I loved him so much. I dont need to play this role anymore. I quit with Ra."

Edited by OBEler

Put your money where your mouth is. Become a channel yourself and see if it works.

Unless you're willing to put your skepticism to empirical testing, it's just another form of dogma. Armchair skepticism leads to lots of delusion.

To care about truth means you're willing to invest your own time, energy, blood, and sweat tracking it down.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.