Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WokeBloke

Simultaneous Awareness

19 posts in this topic

What is your view on how I am aware and you are aware simultaneously?

If anyone can explain this convincingly, they will get a Nobel Prize in Spirituality. 

I is a thought. 

You is a thought. 

Your view, is a thought. 

Try to think awareness. 

The answer to a belief is no longer believing it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

If anyone can explain this convincingly, they will get a Nobel Prize in Spirituality. 

In my opinion it's the most critical thing. I see it a possibility given that God is infinite. Just unable to put it into words currently.

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I is a thought. 

You is a thought. 

Your view, is a thought. 

Try to think awareness. 

I'm talking about the fact that I'm seeing this post from this very particular perspective and you are seeing my post from a very particular perspective.

If there is only one here then how is it that I am in both places simultaneously.

36 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

I'm talking about the fact that I'm seeing this post from this very particular perspective and you are seeing my post from a very particular perspective.

Post is a thought, like seeing, perspective, I’m and you. 

If there is only one here then how is it that I am in both places simultaneously.

Both places is a thought. 

Meditate every day. Once in the morning, again in the afternoon. Let believing thoughts go.

Apply ‘the filter’ of direct experience vs abstraction, or, what is only a thought or belief. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

There are not two. No "my perspective" and no "your perspective". 

Nothing to explain here, go beyond thought. And don't turn "beyond thought" into yet another thought. 

It seems that you are local, that there is a kind of center, which you call "I". And once there is "I", "you" arises simultaneously. 

Both are illusory. 

53 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Nah, they will get a tutorial about reality checks.

6 minutes ago, Tim R said:

There are not two. No "my perspective" and no "your perspective". 

Nothing to explain here, go beyond thought. And don't turn "beyond thought" into yet another thought. 

It seems that you are local, that there is a kind of center, which you call "I". And once there is "I", "you" arises simultaneously. 

Both are illusory. 

Yes there are not two creators but there are two bodies.  Somehow these two bodies are seeing simultaneously.

Oh? Are there two bodies? Or is it maybe just one big body?

1 minute ago, Tim R said:

Oh? Are there two bodies? Or is it maybe just one big body?

Two human bodies yes. Both belong to you. The question is how are these two bodies experiencing simultaneously.

23 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

Two human bodies yes. Both belong to you. The question is how are these two bodies experiencing simultaneously.

The idea that there are two bodies experiencing simultaneous is littered with existential assumptions about the nature of reality. There are not two human bodies, not two sets of experience, not two perspectives experiencing simultaneously, no time, no space, no “things” at all exist. 

There is just the actuality of being. Being is not two, completely non-dual, not form, not space, not time, not formless, not nothing, not everything. 

You aren’t going to find a satisfactory answer through words, logic, or reason that doesn’t devolve into some form of nihilism and solipsism, which are precisely incorrect positions as well. The Truth of the matter is utter paradox, complete unity. Experience the answer, don’t expect the mind’s conceptualizations to leave you satisfied. 

So long as you are insisting on "two bodies/people experiencing two different perspectives simultaneously", so long there is nothing anyone could say to make you entertain a different thought.

And so long as you are insisting on thought in general, you won't be able to see beyond thought. 

3 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

From my perspective, I can only be sure that I'm aware, I don't know about you. You can be just a text appearing on my screen. 

Edited by Tyler Durden

4 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

My view is my view; none of your business.

I mean it.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

All awareness is empty and impersonal. The personification of “my” awareness vs. “your” awareness is an illusion of the ego claiming credit for being the authority and central point of reality. Each perspective point of vision is a mere reflection on the surface of the eye and has the same claim to awareness as a water drop on a leaf. The human body which holds a reflection is inseparable from the unified field of consciousness and thusly intact with it. We can witness two different and still impersonal perspective points even within one body by covering just the left eye and then covering just the right eye. It is the same for a body on one side of the world compared to a body on the other side of the world, same for a deer looking at you and you looking at a deer. It’s just reflections of light. The claim of ownership over the awareness splits one from reality, placing their sense of self within the body somewhere (usually in the head) looking out through a distorted lens of perception based on beliefs carried with the body due to a claim that their past conditioning is “them”. If awareness is depersonalized from the “self”, it is seen clearly that the awareness actually lies ON the object of awareness, not within the body. There are no two bodies to be aware with.

There is, very simply, only wholeness -- that can't be understood, but it can be revealed as (supremely) obvious if awareness/knowing itself apparently collapses. There is no separation -- it's an illusion.

Edited by The0Self

God or source is infinite. That means without any limitations. It is all awareness happening simultaneously. Our humans minds can only grasp a tiny fraction of the concept of god.