Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
museumoftrees

Pulling her home during NIGHTGAME

19 posts in this topic

What is the appropriate way of pulling a girl home during nightgame ? 

Is there an hour during the night that is better for pulling ? By that I mean, can pulling early in the night be done or is not feasible ?

Also, can I go for the pull minutes after meeting her ? How long is the right length of time ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are no hard rules. Sometimes you can literally pull within minutes of meeting her, but that's an exception. Usually you need to get good at building up a connection over a few hours, bouncing around to multiple venues, handling her friends, handling logistical bullshit, handling excuses, etc.

Learning to handle logistics is one of the most important and advanced aspects of game which cannot be made into any kind of ruleset or algorithm. You have to practice and fail at it A LOT. Hundreds of failures to get good.

It's not a function of time, nor time of night. It's a function of how attracted she is and what the logistical situation looks like. You have to take into account how horny she is, what mood she's in, how comfortable she is with you, how willing to follow you she is, what her friends are doing, etc.

Pulling early in the night is possible, but you'll have way more pulls late into the night and around closing time. Usually her friends will not let you pull her early in the night because they need her around to party. Get good at dealing with her friends because they will cockblock you relentlessly.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There are no hard rules. Sometimes you can literally pull within minutes of meeting her, but that's an exception. Usually you need to get good at building up a connection over a few hours, bouncing around to multiple venues, handling her friends, handling logistical bullshit, handling excuses, etc.

Wouldn't it be a better investment of time to try to pull her in 30-60 minutes and approach other girls if she isn't dtf than waiting and building connection ? What if you spend all your night on one woman ?

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not a function of time, nor time of night. It's a function of how attracted she is and what the logistical situation looks like. You have to take into account how horny she is, what mood she's in, how comfortable she is with you, how willing to follow you she is, what her friends are doing, etc.

But if she isn't attracted to someone under 30 minutes, how can that change in let's say 3-6 hours ?

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Pulling early in the night is possible, but you'll have way more pulls late into the night and around closing time. Usually her friends will not let you pull her early in the night because they need her around to party.

Makes sense. At 2am women must be in the state most optimal to have a hook up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, museumoftrees said:

What is the appropriate way of pulling a girl home during nightgame ? 

Leo already said it pretty well. There is no one “appropriate way”, it’s always an in-the-moment judgment call. You can’t just blindly follow some rule.

16 minutes ago, museumoftrees said:

Is there an hour during the night that is better for pulling ? By that I mean, can pulling early in the night be done or is not feasible ?

 

The hour or couple hours after the peak of the night, when people are starting to go home, is usually best.

You can theoretically bring a girl home early in the night. But I generally wouldn’t count on it.

Remember that just because you are ready to go home in 5 minutes of meeting her, does not mean she is.

Most girls are going out to have fun. They want to dance. They want to talk with their friends. They want to get drunk. Or she could even be getting paid to stay later into the night (atmosphere model), which is more common in the VIP sections of big night clubs.

Regardless, her agenda most likely does not involve leaving at 10pm with you. Unless you’ve structured it that way earlier.

25 minutes ago, museumoftrees said:

Also, can I go for the pull minutes after meeting her ? How long is the right length of time ?

This is the problem.

Why do you need to go for a pull right away?

Slow your roll a bit.


Follow me on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/akourakin/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, museumoftrees said:

Wouldn't it be a better investment of time to try to pull her in 30-60 minutes and approach other girls if she isn't dtf than waiting and building connection ? What if you spend all your night on one woman ?

It would be better if you developed a good feel for when a girl is really into you and her logistical situation is good.

Obviously you don't want to invest all night into a girl with impossible logistics, so screen for logistics early.

It's usually very obvious if you can pull a girl within 30-60 mins. This is pretty rare.

You only spend all night with one girl is it's really on and logistics seem reasonable.

In practice you test this by bouncing her around to various locations. If she's unwilling to bounce around or follow your lead, there's no way you're pulling her home.

Quote

But if she isn't attracted to someone under 30 minutes, how can that change in let's say 3-6 hours ?

If she's not attracted within 30 mins you move on to another girl.

Attraction happens within 5-10 mins. That is not the issue. The issue is that attraction is only 1/3rd the battle. Most girls will need a lot of connection after attraction before they're willing to sleep with you. Those 3 hours are for building that connection and for pumping up her state to the point where she wants to have sex. And also to handle her friends.

Quote

Makes sense. At 2am women must be in the state most optimal to have a hook up.

Generally, yes. But don't let that limit you.

Sometimes you open and it instantly hooks so hard that you just know she's ready to be pulled right away. Def capitalize on that. It's rare but it does happen and you need to act immediately when the opportunity arises.

These kind of insta-pulls will be much more common towards the end of the night when everyone is partied out.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, aurum said:

This is the problem.

Why do you need to go for a pull right away?

Slow your roll a bit.

You are making assumptions based off a question I asked. There is no problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, aurum said:

Regardless, her agenda most likely does not involve leaving at 10pm with you.

However, mine does :x

@aurum & @Leo Gura, thanks for the information, very helpful. Made a lot of sense to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@museumoftrees If you want to specialize in quick pulls, just show up to the venue at 1 hour before closing time.

But you are scraping the bottom of the barrel here.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, museumoftrees said:

You are making assumptions based off a question I asked. There is no problem

Then why are you asking for help on an online forum?

Based on you asking that question, it sounds like you’re approaching girls like a starving dog.

You could have asked anything. You could have asked “hey Leo, how do I build a deep connection with this girl?” Or “hey Leo, how do I make friends with her friends?”. Or “hey Leo, how do I work on viewing women I’m picking up as human beings and not just sexual objects?”

But you didn’t ask any of those questions. You asked “can I fuck her in 5 minutes??”.

I’m just saying, that probably says something about where your head is at.

But my read could admittedly be off. Do you think you’re being a starving dog?

12 minutes ago, museumoftrees said:

@aurum & @Leo Gura, thanks for the information, very helpful. Made a lot of sense to me.

I’m glad, you’re welcome.


Follow me on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/akourakin/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, aurum said:

it sounds like you’re approaching girls like a starving dog

Ahahahaha... :D


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aurum said:

But you didn’t ask any of those questions. You asked “can I fuck her in 5 minutes??”.

That was exactly my question, glad you could synthesize it into something simpler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If she's not attracted within 30 mins you move on to another girl.

Attraction happens within 5-10 mins. That is not the issue. The issue is that attraction is only 1/3rd the battle. Most girls will need a lot of connection after attraction before they're willing to sleep with you. Those 3 hours are for building that connection and for pumping up her state to the point where she wants to have sex. And also to handle her friends.

I though that if you just want to hook up with a girl then you don't need to build much emotional connection with her, and instead focus on three things:

1. presenting yourself to her a high social status guy who is non-judgmental about sex.

2. emotional stimulation

3. sexual stimulation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pulling her home, night game, go in for the pull etc.

i know it's pick up lingo so that people know what you're talking about but it does sound rapey and creepy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the best method for bouncing btw bars/clubs and to home?

are we talking Ubering, driving (or is that weird), walking?

 do you live like right next to the club?

do you take her friend(s) to other clubs too or just her?

Edited by Bob Seeker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Bob Seeker said:

are we talking Ubering, driving (or is that weird), walking?

Walking is best if it’s close. It’s the simplest. 

Otherwise uber or driving works fine.

In fact, if you’re sober, driving girls home can be a good excuse to leave with them. But that’s only IF you know she already wants you to come with them. Otherwise they would much rather just get an Uber and avoid you.

33 minutes ago, Bob Seeker said:

do you live like right next to the club?

You don’t have to. But obviously that can help. The simpler the logistics, the best chance you guys will actually leave together.

35 minutes ago, Bob Seeker said:

do you take her friend(s) to other clubs too or just her?

You can get a girl to ditch her friends and come with you. It’s possible. BUT in my experience, that’s a minority of cases.

Girls who go out together like to stay together. They feel safer and it’s usually more fun for them.

So you are better off just keeping the group together. Don’t be that guy trying to break up the party, keep the party alive.

Then at the end, you and the girl you like can find some privacy if that’s what you want.


Follow me on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/akourakin/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/10/2021 at 0:47 AM, aurum said:

You could have asked anything. You could have asked “hey Leo, how do I build a deep connection with this girl?” Or “hey Leo, how do I make friends with her friends?”. Or “hey Leo, how do I work on viewing women I’m picking up as human beings and not just sexual objects?”

But you didn’t ask any of those questions. You asked “can I fuck her in 5 minutes??”.

 

Sums up the problem with that part of this forum xD


God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mind spending hours with a girl, in fact I love it. I've just noticed that time spent with one girl doesn't increase the connection. Creating connection and intimacy isn't usually a problem for me, displaying safety isn't either. It's mostly lack of forwardness from my part and i've been contemplating recently how I spend too much time without making a move. So right now i'm kind of swinging my pendulum to the other side and pushing myself to not wait to make things happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2021 at 9:37 AM, museumoftrees said:

I don't mind spending hours with a girl, in fact I love it. I've just noticed that time spent with one girl doesn't increase the connection. Creating connection and intimacy isn't usually a problem for me, displaying safety isn't either. It's mostly lack of forwardness from my part and i've been contemplating recently how I spend too much time without making a move. So right now i'm kind of swinging my pendulum to the other side and pushing myself to not wait to make things happen. 

And that’s fair enough.  A lot of guys struggle with putting forward their intentions in a healthy way. I know I definitely have. So it’s good that we got some serious answers in this thread.

But keep in mind that this does not necessarily mean you aren’t approaching girls like a starving dog.

Being a starving dog that is very good at pretending it’s not starving is very different than being full.

Most “nice guys” guys who struggle with putting their intentions forward are the former.

Just something to consider.


Follow me on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/akourakin/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, aurum said:

And that’s fair enough.  A lot of guys struggle with putting forward their intentions in a healthy way. I know I definitely have. So it’s good that we got some serious answers in this thread.

But keep in mind that this does not necessarily mean you aren’t approaching girls like a starving dog.

Being a starving dog that is very good at pretending it’s not starving is very different than being full.

Most “nice guys” guys who struggle with putting their intentions forward are the former.

Just something to consider.

Are you saying I should fap before going out ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0