Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guardian

the corruption of ontology and mechanism of elevating the mind

1 post in this topic

the corruption of ontology happens within one's own mind.

when ones own vicious selfishness cuts off a stream that would elevate one's mind.

the process of elevation can be perceived cold and expansive in the beginning, in any case unpleasant until enough sequences within memory exists that indicate a better outcome in the future. ( in other words, if you can remember from past expansions that it led to something good in the long run ).

the elevation is a form of re-admittance followed by a closure ( or re-ignorance ) by oneself onto oneself

this viciousness has been birthed by a promise one gave oneself: "I will stay as I am this time" .

for allowing a proper ontology can lead to realizing implications that could change ones course of expression through a re-imagination ( re-identification more precisely ) of oneself, breaking that promise: "This will change who I am" .

because one loves oneself, one wants to keep one's deepest promises to oneself, but at the same time one loves one's own realizations for the same reason.

it is when the battle with oneself favoured the false promise over the realization, is when ontology gets corrupted and re-contextualized to sustain favour of the false promise.