somegirl

Kinda upset that most guys I find attractive are taken

66 posts in this topic

@Harlen Kelly Oh those clueless females. We indeed are stupid.

Luckily our males will save us if we're just submissive enough. 

5 minutes ago, somegirl said:

@PurpleTree Nice. I don't know but I love washing dishes and cleaning. I just imagine, as I'm cleaning my room, how I'm cleaning and organizing my mind along the way (because I view my room as a reflection of my mind). 

Actually sometimes i enjoy cleaning up too, especially while listening to an interview or podcast etc.

but unfortunately i'm not enjoying it often enough so things can get a bit messy. (like my mind)

I knew ill open a can of worms with that one,that was my opinion and i added imo, im just saying from what ive seen other people deal with for example one girlfriend broke up with my brother because he didnt have skills to work around the house and thats completely fine..im not even gonna give advice to women on this topic amymore ill just get defensivness and they wont listen to what man wants they selfishly wants everything and expect everything from a man and do little as possible thats my PoV right now so dont get triggered...

Me being a mod im not flawless or something we are in here together

And if you know better teach me then 

Then reality will tell me if its true or not.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

9 hours ago, somegirl said:

Luckily our males will save us if we're just submissive enough. 

Truer words have never been spoken.  

@somegirl We attract people of the same level we're currently ourself at. So perhaps raising the bar and working on yourself would be the next step for you. Like working on your shadow, childhood traumas, cultivating healthy self-love, etc.

13 hours ago, somegirl said:

Cooking is not feminine trait, it's a life skill. That everyone needs to survive. Let's finally move past 1900's. 

Noo that's not true. Don't forget about McDonalds!

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/