11 posts in this topic

There's a replay of your gameplay.

But it's always been a replay.

Where is the control here?

I chose my current life?

What is here to choose?

There's nobody here.

So basically existence is on shuffle.

You could end up anywhere and you have to deal with it.

You have to love this situation, otherwise you won't be here long.

Nothing ever controlled anything.

I haven't gone full circle with this, because God does choose where he wants to go, he lets love guide him, so it's great!

Game over, game on, what's the difference? ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Not really, it's more like finally getting out of the tutorial level. ;)

It's more like: "Oh... What seemed to be real is equally unreal... Well that was dumb... Moving on..." What was seemingly most relevant, is simply no longer.

55 minutes ago, The0Self said:

It's more like: "Oh... What seemed to be real is equally unreal... Well that was dumb... Moving on..." What was seemingly most relevant, is simply no longer.

Is it the same with the duality collapsing between being alive and being dead?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

10 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

Is it the same with the duality collapsing between being alive and being dead?

Essentially -- presence/absence, real/unreal. No one separate, from boundlessness appearing, who could be alive or dead. Collapse of all context. Every distinction is insubstantial, in that the one who knew the distinction is no longer, and never was. Nothing changes yet it's indescribably different, as all description is story, and there is no story/context/explanation/cause/meaning to boundlessness appearing. In the end that's a story as well, because nothing is actually happening.

Edited by The0Self

@iboughtleosbooklist What ?? so i did not decide to take birth here ? i was forced ? ??? Make it make sense . Leo in his one of the video said that we did in fact decide to come here . If this is like endless lives and death then it is just suffering just like what the buddha said . i dont want more lives anymore just want the game over screen 

7 minutes ago, Tech36363 said:

@iboughtleosbooklist What ?? so i did not decide to take birth here ? i was forced ? ??? Make it make sense . Leo in his one of the video said that we did in fact decide to come here . If this is like endless lives and death then it is just suffering just like what the buddha said . i dont want more lives anymore just want the game over screen 

In Buddhist thought, we are born, die, and are born again precisely because we believe there is a "me" who is experiencing all of that. Once you see through the mechanisms and understand there is nobody "inside you" seeing through your eyes, the question of birth and death ceases. 

22 minutes ago, Tech36363 said:

That's all just what appears. It has no truth, solidity, meaning, or purpose of any kind. There's no separation between what appears already.

Your idea of the game over screen is precisely not what it is -- the game over screen is already all there is, and it doesn't care if anyone recognizes that, nor is there anyone who can recognize that.