Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Durden

Why did I imagine an earthquake?

30 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Does it?

This, lol. What is the purpose of "imagining" you're taking a shit? Or squirrels? Or neutron stars?

Things are what they are. Trying to figure out why they exist is a pointless loop. 

You, right now, are imagining that yesterday an earthquake happened near your city and that you've started a thread about it and now talking about it and reading this comment. It is all happening in imagination, and no matter what explanation is given to you about the "why" will also be another imagination in this moment which is the eternal now moment. And, therefore, be in the moment feeling satisfied and create your socalled past experiences and so forth from the here and now in a way that is satisfying to you. 

It does what it does because it is what it is ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

You, right now, are imagining that yesterday an earthquake happened near your city and that you've started a thread about it and now talking about it and reading this comment. It is all happening in imagination, and no matter what explanation is given to you about the "why" will also be another imagination in this moment which is the eternal now moment. And, therefore, be in the moment feeling satisfied and create your socalled past experiences and so forth from the here and now in a way that is satisfying to you. 

Does that mean I also imagined you saying all of this stuff about imagination to feel satisfied? ?

13 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Does that mean I also imagined you saying all of this stuff about imagination to feel satisfied? ?

Of course haha. 

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Oh ho @Shin in da house!!!!

:)

Hi Master, how are you doing ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Tyler Durden You don't actually know how you imagined it. It sounds like you are confusing the teachings. When Leo talks about imagination, he means that literally EVERYTHING (reality itself) is imaginary. Even imagination itself is imaginary, hence you imagining that you imagined a goddamn earthquake. Get it? I'm a geologist by that way, where are you from?? xD

16 minutes ago, WonderSeeker said:

@Tyler Durden You don't actually know how you imagined it. It sounds like you are confusing the teachings. When Leo talks about imagination, he means that literally EVERYTHING (reality itself) is imaginary. Even imagination itself is imaginary, hence you imagining that you imagined a goddamn earthquake. Get it? I'm a geologist by that way, where are you from?? xD

Yeah, even our discussion about that is imaginary ?

I'm from southern Europe, earthquake was around 5,0 Richter scale.

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

for the same reason that you dreamed of a bacteria swimming in your toilet

But this could have been a threat to survival of my human body. Seems like a big risk for the dream itself.