Kuba Powiertowski

few thoughts late night

7 posts in this topic

It's after midnight in Poland, I'm still awake and that's how it got to me. Such a curiosity. Perhaps it will never be possible to unify quantum mechanics with the theory of relativity, that is, quantize gravity or realize the standard model. Perhaps these two theories relate to completely two different aspects of reality? Quantum mechanics explains how Consciousness collapses the wave function of energy creating a projection of what most people still perceive as something fundamental objectivity independent of nothing, while the theory of relativity describes the internal relativity of this projection. With an emphasis on relativity ... And that's all, so much and only that :)

The message of quantum mechanics and astrophysics is the same. At extreme micro- and macro-levels, the edges of reality, as most humans perceive it, begin to fray. It is not even close to what we think it is. In this dimension, everything is revealed to be relative rather than absolute.

Ultimate reality is unchanging, and is the creator of all apparently diverse things. It is beyond the dream of the cosmos.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

The impulse of wanting to unify gravity and QM (derive them from the same substrate) is realized in mysticism: Everything is Consciousness. Its expressions are fragmented, but its basis is unified. That is my hunch with a potential unified theory as well: even though the substrate is the same, the expressions are fragmented :P

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Well, what can I say? You're absolutely right. Sometimes I just think that there are so many pointers in both theories, that show the way to something completely new... Meta-Science? To some next level of this limited existence, that is evolving all the time, through the cycles of its own patterns of action and memory...

Even though science is happening inside a dream, just like everything else, it will still be interesting to see is Quantum Gravity going to come close in explaining God.